COUNTDOWN BEGINS. FOR FANS HOPE AND PARTH'S DECISION

Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes,Parth has said that this week he will take decision about a new show. I don't know that he will quit Kyy  or do another show simultaneously along with Kyy. But this week hope of fans are also at stake. We want a positive  reply. 
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF WEEK. I AM FEELING    RESTLESS. I. AM JUST  PRAYING TO GOD THAT PARTH SHOULD THINK IN SUCH A WAY THAT HIS RESPONSE TOWARDS US WILL POSITIVE. 
Edited by Butterfly242 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooji145 thumbnail
i am tried...dear...
parth ke decition show ka future decide karega..i am really feel very bad about other costar unka kya show pe to uske destion padega ...replace not sloution..
hav6587 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He answered abt got n ky2 issue in such a way that I don't think anybody would have...he is still in ky2 but considering other shows...plus he can't publicly say that he is still deciding...I found it a bit absurd...he surely must has decided what to do...I think Parth likes to have an air of mystery about himself among fans(once he even posted about he having issues with Niti...he said on if why no selfies with Niti am I arrogant ...attitude issues...let it be a mystery...his post was something of that sort...)even if he is doing other show or not he should think that what will the production house of the offered shows feel on that statement (if it is to be believed)I mean if he is not taking got saying it on public platform will be weird to the got team(that's the reason I think he didn't name got ...he just said a Sony show...quite diplomatatic!!!!)...what I think is he has already decided what to do ...what difference will one week make for his decision...it's just he wants to keep us hooked for a week...
zahar89 thumbnail
I used to like that guy but now I DO NOT CARE. Let him do what ever he wants. I can't believe that yyou guys still take him seriously. He acts like a kid who wants a full attention at only him.
pooji145 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahar89

I used to like that guy but now I DO NOT CARE. Let him do what ever he wants. I can't believe that yyou guys still take him seriously. He acts like a kid who wants a full attention at only him.

seriously he bahave like kid..
khud ye professtional manta hai..he really professtional ...frist he left Bff midway now ky2 also..
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi, please stop this😊

forget Parth, we are all sad, angry, worried and fighting among ourselves!

dipanwitaghosh5 thumbnail
Just hoping for positive response
Riya-111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipanwitaghosh5

Just hoping for positive response

Give a look towards post PANI FANS I AM DOING MY BIT,R U?MAY BE U ARE INTERESTED. 
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hav6587

He answered abt got n ky2 issue in such a way that I don't think anybody would have...he is still in ky2 but considering other shows...plus he can't publicly say that he is still deciding...I found it a bit absurd...he surely must has decided what to do...I think Parth likes to have an air of mystery about himself among fans(once he even posted about he having issues with Niti...he said on if why no selfies with Niti am I arrogant ...attitude issues...let it be a mystery...his post was something of that sort...)even if he is doing other show or not he should think that what will the production house of the offered shows feel on that statement (if it is to be believed)I mean if he is not taking got saying it on public platform will be weird to the got team(that's the reason I think he didn't name got ...he just said a Sony show...quite diplomatatic!!!!)...what I think is he has already decided what to do ...what difference will one week make for his decision...it's just he wants to keep us hooked for a week...

when n where did he post that...?? Plz tell me n if possible link plz