Calling another woman your wife while you're already married?

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Ranveer is a spineless character... Just to save Ritika from the public, he consider her as his wife while he already have one? I don't like Ranveer character post this 6 months leap...He's too confusing and hard to understand. I recently catch up on the leap episodes after finding out Ranveer and Ritika aren't actually married thinking it would be less painful to watch.
I also don't like Shikhar and neither do I connect to his character... I find him too OTT for a lawyer and his bad past doesn't explain his behavior.

IshVeer needs to meet soon! This show is boring without them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
  Yap to me also he look spineless for now , it can change .
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess you people should give them little more time explain.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
I can wait but I want this RR crap to be over soon! I can't these two together in the same frame.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chaandaniya

I can wait but I want this RR crap to be over soon! I can't these two together in the same frame.

exactly !! ... i  wait for WU first before catching the  epi online bec i  want to skip RARi scenes .. cant watch them at all ... n Rv seriously needs to cut the crap of always running towards her ... holding her hand  n  staying put when mummy says so ... 
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as far as Shikhar is considered .. i find his individual scenes boring  n of non significance but   i  think if he doesn't try to be over smart n  flirt etc ... then he can   be a good friend to Ishani ...bec Arjun's  emotional scenes can be good ... further i am also interested in seeing his   male bonding  with Ranveer ... let c ...   Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^Exactly want to see his scenes with RV... Hope they develop a good friendship bond in the future because Ranveer needs a male friend than his so called female friend Ri who always loves to invade his privacy. 😵 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Ranveer needs a male friend for sure.
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also don't like it when ranveer runs towards ritika.. I know he's a nice guy n sympathizes with her n everything sometimes I feel its getting too much 😔
I would like ranveer to be a little lost in ishani 😳 😉 😳 Edited by damzel17 - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont like ishaani now