Asad Zoya OS : My lady love ..(Married life of Asya)

asyakabhidreamy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys
Hello I am back again with new os !Tongue
Actually I love the OS where Asya are married nd having cute dimple wale babies !Wink Lol so I just have a idea on this nd pen it down quickly !
So here you goes ..
Enjoy reading Wink

-Ammi .. Ammi .. where are you ?

-Asad I am listening ... what do you want now !

-Ammi meri watch ? Where is it ?

-see carefully ! It will be near your study table !

-nahi hai ! Ammi i am late already ..

-yah Allah ! There's not Zoya for once today you aren't getting your single thing ! don't you put it at right place last night !

-ya I put it on table but it isn't there now !

- I just don't know what you are going to do without your lady !

-not only lady Ammi ! She is my lady love ! God knows how I have live this 5 days without her ..

Dilshad laughed at her son . who is madly , deeply , crazily in love with his wife ! Zoya Khan who has become sunshine of their house now ! She is angel in their life ! Her son has instantly fallen in love with her when they met first at college ! Yeah they have love marriage .. They are just obsessed to each other .. here Asad can't find his single thing nd there Zoya
Is madly fighting with her Aapi jiju to met Asad ! Yup Zoya is pregnant ... she had just went to visit her Aapi jiju but there she come to know about her pregnancy ! Nd her crazy hubby refused her to travel . Zoya tried hundreds of time to tell him it's just 1 week but such protective father he is ! Nd more possessive lover .. They end up in fighting again ..

-Ammi why are you smiling ? I am late .. today is important meeting ! Very big deal we have ever got nd I don't even have my lucky watch which Zoya gifted me . surely going to lose this deal !

- really bhaijaan ? Then talk to her you will feel more confident ..

Asad sighed sadly at his baby sister . He just muttered I can't .. nd barged out of room !

-Asad breakfast ???

- I will take it later Ammi ! Bye ..

Najma raised her brow to her mother which Dilshad returned with loud sigh !

- nothing new ! They again fought ..

- god not now ! They aren't babies now ! They are going to have baby now but still they fought like kids !

Dilshad smiled .

-yes they fought but they loves each other so much !

Najma also smiled and sat down with her mother who was making sweater for her grandson or granddaughter !

At office

- yeah ! Okay okay I will tell ! Humm ya deal is today __ Yaeh we faught again .. Arnav please i know i have to understand but she was really rude last night ! I know .. yeah i miss her __badly dude _ yeah enjoy with khushi _Thank you so much hope it's goes well okay bye ..

He sighed and ran his hands frustratingly from his hair .. He looked at his desk which was carrying very wild memories of their passionate lovemaking ! soft chuckle escaped from his mouth ! God how wild we used to be !

He saw her photo frame on his desk ! He picked up it nd caressed her baby face . He placed his lips on her lips ... A lone tear escaped from his eyes !

-I am missing you baby ! He placed the frame on his heart ..
Please come back honey ! But how to say you that when you already Don't want to come .. yeah I know I myself told you to not to come nd become angry too but sweetheart you know na how much I am stubborn ! But but you are genius na .. don't you see that I am dying to see your one sight ! I love you Zoya... I am sorry .. I love you ..I love you ...

He whispered last part .

- and Mr . Asad Ahmed khan says he don't love me ..

His head shot up instantly . His heart started beating fastly..This is this is my Zoya's voice . He turned back quickly where she was standing in her sky blue colour embroidered sari ..her hairs opened nd bouncing at her shoulder .
She was looking breathtaking as always !

-he says he don't care about me ..

She said taking steps towards him .

-he says he don't miss me ..

She take another step . She reached to Asad who was looking very fragile . Her heart melt at his state .
Asad was so shocked to see her there . He was just about to say something but she placed her hand on his lips .

-now he will ask me why I am here ? I am so irresponsible that I can't take care of our baby ! But I am so selfish !
I care about my baby first ...I love him the most ! Yeah he is bit upset with me but how to tell him he is my jaan... He is my first baby !

She said cupping his face nd before she could understand what's going on she felt his manly lips on her soft one !
Nd the fire inside their heart started burning crazily at the union of this mad lovers once again . Asad placed his hands possessivly on her waist .. His one hand was pulling her closer nd other was reaching to her bare waist caressing it . Zoya felt shiver ran through her body at his touch . How much she miss this long fingers of his who always trying to expose her creamy flesh ! They kissed each other telling sorry to each other ! They beat each others lips same time to teach other that how much one missed other ! Asad lifted Zoya from the ground nd placed her on his desk without breaking kiss ! finally they broke the kiss gasping for air .. Asad looked at Zoya lovingly nd leaned to peck her nose ! Zoya smiled and entertwined her hands around his neck ! Kissing his for head softly ruffling his hair ..

-you don't know how much I missed you !

-me too sweetheart but now we are not alone ! We have our baby to take care .. yes you are my first baby too whom I love the most ! who can never be grown up ever ...

Zoya smacked his chest ..

-okay okay my baby has very grown up ...but honey it should be not good to your health ! Nd what about our little one .. do you even know how much I have hard worked day nd night to make him ..

Zoya's face fall to her feet nd Asad kissed it nd again make it close . she came back to sense nd started hitting his chest !

-you shameless pervent...

-hey my wild cat there's nothing shameless it's called bravery...man should have some bravery like me to tame lioness like you ! This is the one of most difficult task you know !

-really ? you shameless how can you talk like that such openly !

-when we do it openly then why not say it openly ..

Zoya's mouth formed O nd she just sighed angrily !

- this man never can change but let me tell you not now ...

Asad only smirked giving smirk of I get what I want always ..

Zoya get up from desk nd descend on floor . she started walking nd she felt some weight from her shoulder had removed . She just walk nd then she started feeling exposed and she looked at herself to see her pallu was lying on floor nd she was standing there only in her silky net blouse which was giving clear view from her sexy boobs ! nd her half wounded sari nd half was lying on floor carelessly ! She looked up to her devil who was having her sari pin in his hands !
This man will never get enough of her !

Asad smirked at her nd carefully placed her pin in his wardrobe ! He leaned lazily at wall nd whistled at Zoya ! Zoya who was angry started blushing . She turned quickly nd her check became all red . she take her pallu nd started picking it up nd wearing it neatly !

- too late Mrs . Khan !

-Asad stop acting stupid ! Let me give my pin..

He laughed .

-well sweetheart you have two options ! 1st you take your pin yourself nd wear sari .. or I will help you to wear sari in very unique way !

Zoya was knowing his intentions very well ! She just sighed how can she forgot most imp part of their love !

After 1 hour

Zoya was in her deep slumber . But some wetness disturbed her sleep . She blinked many times nd finally view become clear .she was in their office bed which was secret room of office . she started getting up but she felt firm grip around her . Smile crept on her lips ! Lol Zoya you are in India now so here is unique way of waking up ! Waking up in arms of her dear hubby ! She turned to her other side to see his handsome face ! His hand around her waist ! His head digging into her bare neck ! She smiled lazily nd turned to his side ! She ruffled his hairs nd leaned more to him nd brought his head to her boobs . Soft moan escaped from Asad's mouth . She was knowing it he like that ! She felt his hold become more tight nd he nuzzeled valley between her boobs !

-wakie wakie hubby ! its late now you have your meeting to attend ! Today is very big deal na ..

-I won the deal sweetheart ! The biggest deal of my wifey heart so I don't need other one !
He said in sleepy voice .

Zoya smiled nd kissed his hairs !

-but this one is also important papa ..

-yeah baby but ... before he complete his sentence his head shot up nd he looked at Zoya who smiled at him nd pointed at her tummy !

He sighed sadly ! How much he was waiting to hear papa from someone ! He kissed Zoya's for head nd turned to her tummy !

-as your wish my little one !

Zoya hit his hand .

-okay okay our little one ! My little one is like very little .. They both laughed .

Asad kissed her tummy nd stay there for some time !

-Momi papa are waiting for you my sweetheart come out soon ! Now papa will listen to you okay ! Nd in return you tell your moma to be ready tonight ! Only tell her to be ready she will herself get to know for what okay ?

He winked at Zoya nd get smack from her .

Asad became ready for deal bright smile wearing on his face ! He was so happy to be with Zoya today . He was needing her today badly nd like she listen his unsaid wish she come to him by surprise !

He turn to go but he heard soft call of his wifey .

-what's now wifey ?

-mera baby tie bhi nahi bandhi ? You have become so irresponsible now days Asad ...

-because I was not with you honey !

- this will not happen again baby ! Do you eat something ?

- eat nd drunk too!

Zoya again smacked his chest !

-wait here I will be back ..

Before he could resist she ran away . She came back with plate ! She make him sit down nd herself sat on his lap . He smiled at her cute antics nd hold her firmly . She feed him his favourite kheer which she made for him at house . She just arrived after Asad come to office . Asad also feed her nd lick her kheer from her lips ! They laughed feeding each other. After his hundreds of tantrums they finished all kheer . She put the bowl on table nd clean his mouth with her kisses .

-now fine my baby is ready for the deal !

Asad just smiled though his tears .

-hey what happen now ?

-last night I behave rudely na ? Even said those things ..still you come for me for my deal ...

-hey my baby I know you weren't meaning them . You were only saying so I could not come here . But I am only knowing how you will be wandering nd wishing to see me nd our little one !only I know how much you were missing me .. missing us .. Only I know go how much you have been exciting for our baby ...only I know how much you have hard worked for day nd night to make it ...
They laughed

- i was knowing then you won't be able to concentrate on work nd deal .. so I come ..

-promise me you will always be on my side like this .. you will love me like this whole life .. I will be your first baby always ..

-I promise you my jahapanah six packs ! I love you so much ...

-I love you too Zoya ...

And they again kissed each other . Asad get up when he got call from prasad . He was ready to face deal now . He smiled at Zoya nd kissed her tummy !

-hey there my little oops our little one keep mu promise nd tell your mom what is programme tonight !

He winked at Zoya and went to his deal . He was now sure about his lucky charm now .. His little one nd their little one ...

Do comment nd likes ...

Check out my other work too ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was so cute so lovely n so romantic one yaar asad is a sexy devil 😳 love it 😊 Edited by shailu123 - 9 years ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful OS
Asya had a fight & both missed each other.
Zoya came back & gave him surprise
Liked the way both pacify each other.
Thanks for pm
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.
It was So Beautiful OS on ASYA(KABHI).😳
ASYA(KABHI) romance and their Love Moments were so beautifully explained.😳
The Whole OS was so beautifully explained.😳
Please write like this on ASYA(KABHI) and PM TO ME.😊

PriyaCherry.
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so cute and beautiful os..
luv it..
Thanx for pm
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG
So adorbs
Hmm
Im in my fantasy land
I want a part two tho
Yeah
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
1788shreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asya r so cute and adorable 
Loved it 
kaju27 thumbnail
awwe i loveddd this update sooo much 😊
asad can't stay away from zoya even for a day...
zota is pregnant 😳
awww they faught nd she came for his deal...
i was expecting more sexy parts 😉
tinunaik2069 thumbnail
Hii dear 
  It was cute lovely os
love it
thanks for pm