Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Don't you dare - Page 2

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priyanka3677

Sorry Guys. I think Manik will choose Dhruv this time also

And only God can save Nandu's hope,

So for the story to move forward he will choose Dhruv only and that too knowingly.

Pandit Track to aage laane ke liye Nandini has to distance herself From Manik.

Manik will only react when Nandu doesn't listen to him.

but can Nandini ever return back to a guy who 2 times left her for his friend?
even if Pandit becomes creepy, what difference will it make to Nandini?? what's the guarantee Manik wont again sacrifice her at another time???

are you sure the CVs would want to tread on that pathπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -HJ-

Yeah definitely he'll lose her this time for sure. There is very little possibility of this but god knows CVs πŸ˜•

you know Nandini loves Manik a lot, and she even understand what Dhruv is for Manik, and remember the 1st time it took her a long time to forgive Manik, so i doubt she'll again forgive Manik if he sacrifices her again?
she's a sensible girl, and sometimes under control of her feelings, but even she will realise the pain of being with a guy who can leave her at anytime his friends raise a serious issue πŸ˜•
so he wont let her down this time...
RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think this time he will choose nandu
let's see what CVS have plan for us
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miminits

you know Nandini loves Manik a lot, and she even understand what Dhruv is for Manik, and remember the 1st time it took her a long time to forgive Manik, so i doubt she'll again forgive Manik if he sacrifices her again?
she's a sensible girl, and sometimes under control of her feelings, but even she will realise the pain of being with a guy who can leave her at anytime his friends raise a serious issueπŸ˜•
so he wont let her down this time...

Yeah she loves him. Even few days back she said that she knows how important Dhruv is but then that day when Manik broke down he said that he lost the most important and beautiful thing so does that mean Dhruv is more important than nandini? I still doubt Manik and CVs both. And nandini as always will understand him and forgive
-HJ- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

the promo doesn't make sense... in wednesday's episode he said that its not about Manik but about Nandini..how she feels and in the end he had smiled as he had come up with a plan to get dhruv back and even make Nandini's hope win..

Further in Thurday's episode he said "main harte huge nahi deke skata" he had later said Dhruv but we all know he meant Nandini

why not come up with a Plan B?

Why choose between the two now.

I think just because MaNan are USP of the show so they wont let them unite unless and until the show ends 😑
Mimi2609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -HJ-

Yeah she loves him. Even few days back she said that she knows how important Dhruv is but then that day when Manik broke down he said that he lost the most important and beautiful thing so does that mean Dhruv is more important than nandini? I still doubt Manik and CVs both. And nandini as always will understand him and forgive

then they are going to show a very wrong thing here!
i repeat no girl should ever be treated this way in the name of love...
if Manik really sacrifices her again this time, then Nandini should go away for some time... because there's no scope for them to be ever together at this time...
maybe with time and maturity if their roads crosses again, then their love may have another chance, but right now Nandini will never forgive him, she wont hate him nor will she tell him anything, but her hope will die that day
and we all know that when Nandini's hope dies what can happen!
she's one of the most positive characters in this story, but when she breaks , she breaks completely 
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He will choose nandu only.. bcuz nandu told him that she is scared as he will choose his friendd over her when he told her that she is his shining star.. so he wont let his shining star to stop lightening his life... if he doesnt choose nandini this time then this whole track would be wasted.. bcuz somehow its clear that nandini loves manik ONLY but manik loves her n his friends.. both go parallel for him most of the tym.. if this tym he chooses dhruv it will be clear that he is taking her for granted n doesnot value her n her feelings n her place is just a place of show piece in manik's life.. so cvs "have to" make him choose nandu.. if not any of the two, may be the trio can perform together...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
or like you wrote above, CVs may not want Manan to reunite so soon, then only one solution remains...
Manik doesnt sacrifice Nandini, but he's unable to come on time, and Nandini will not participate in the fusion concert without Manik, this was already shown Thursday...
she'll leave SPACE and go awayπŸ˜‰

from Thursday episode, we can be sure that Nandini will not be able to perform in the fusion concert without Manik..
-HJ- thumbnail

then they are going to show a very wrong thing here!
i repeat no girl should ever be treated this way in the name of love...
if Manik really sacrifices her again this time, then Nandini should go away for some time... because there's no scope for them to be ever together at this time...
maybe with time and maturity if their roads crosses again, then their love may have another chance, but right now Nandini will never forgive him, she wont hate him nor will she tell him anything, but her hope will die that day
and we all know that when Nandini's hope dies what can happen!
she's one of the most positive characters in this story, but when she breaks , she breaks completely

Oh yes! Being a girl even I would want Nandini to leave Manik if he does this. Its definitely high time now.

Manik needs to accept her. I don't want a confession so soon (because may be CVs want to run the show for a while) but definitely I want him to be with her forever
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

or like you wrote above, CVs may not want Manan to reunite so soon, then only one solution remains...

Manik doesnt sacrifice Nandini, but he's unable to come on time, and Nandini will not participate in the fusion concert without Manik, this was already shown Thursday...
she'll leave SPACE and go awayπŸ˜‰

from Thursday episode, we can be sure that Nandini will not be able to perform in the fusion concert without Manik..

N ur dream of the Mangalore track will come in d show ...right ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³