IshKar & RaRi scenes overdose

Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously cant bear the overdose of these scenes...please show us something new and interesting...
Baksh do hume cvs ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜¡
Parin see how this forum has started buzzing as rari are not married and ishveer are still married.
I can't tolerate either couple at the moment and I really like Arjun, Shikhar on his own is good but please not with Ishani! I just want IshVeer in one frame again soon. This is over 9 episodes without them together. Last 2 years leap they were apart for only 2 episodes.
Honestly want more of Ishkar scenes I am enjoying them thoroughly😆
Originally posted by bbishveer

Parin see how this forum has started buzzing as rari are not married and ishveer are still married.
i know that but their scenes are seriously pissing me off ðŸ˜¡
they are now trying to redo their mistake..but the mistake was already done..how are going upgrade ranveer's character now i dont know ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by ParinLyksShakti

i know that but their scenes are seriously pissing me off ðŸ˜¡
they are now trying to redo their mistake..but the mistake was already done..how are going upgrade ranveer's character now i dont know ðŸ˜•
Parin I think majority of it has been today itself as rari are not married and more importantly ishveer are still married.just check on the various threads to feel the emotional joy the members are going through right now.
Parin, the fact that Ranveer has not married Rithika undoes the damage to a large extent.

I'm trying to ignore the other so called pairs
Reemz...no need to ignore..

they are non existent..

as you said Ishveer left high and dry..

n now they gonna meet..

a jealous Ranveer😉
today parin I liked ab as an individual character but the whole looming ishkar drama made it really annoying and crap!! but the moment it was shown that rari is not married and ishveer are not even divorced .. I am dancing so aajk liye CVS tumhe maaf kiya!! I dnt care about others except ishveer..but I know that will be bashing CVS from next epi as there was overdose of these couple !!

I hated that kggk Diya scene with rari .. that was just blehh!! but I will talk about it tomorrow!!! hahahahah
I'm happy Ranveer and Ritika aren't married... I'm trying to ignore the whole "Hamara Baccha" crap and sharing bedroom 🤢 And the precap- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? 😡

Arjun/Shikhar seems like a nice guy he brought some freshness to this drama but I can't bare his & Ishani scenes just like I couldn't bare Ranveer & Ritika scenes. I just want my IshVeer back ASAP! Any scene as long as they're in the same frame.