Sushpective: Couples who laugh together.....last together! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Res! 😳
- Edited - 
Awesome post by u, Sush.. 😊
Collages made by Swets is lovely.. 😳

Viraj.. not only her has trust issues, loneliness, egoistic. . But he's also become psychotic obsessive stalker 🤢 & calling Kabir as "woh ladka" 😡 so that he feels superior compared to Kabir.. 🤢

I agree Sweta...! There is no humility in the man...not even an acknowledgement that someone else could also be desirable besides him...
I cant wait to see Nibir's relationship unfold. Their scenes today made me laugh like crazy today. I know Niraj fans are disappointed but they should remember that this show isnt a love story. Its about Nisha's journey. I dont if the cvs did this on purpose or not but not may people end up with their first but they never forget because of lessons learned from it. I hope this is what the cvs planned on showing. I just wished they didnt show Viraj as villain. It is not necessary for that to happen. Love the collages! Edited by cocololo123 - 8 years ago
Awesome post and I especially love the title. 👍🏼
After receiving that bouquet, I was worried that Nisha wouldn't be able to get Viraj out of her thoughts but I was pleasantly surprised that she was shown to be strong. She really is trying to move on. Currently, Nisha doesn't plan on staying married to Kabir forever, however she doesn't plan on going back to Viraj either...that much was clear when she said that she will find a guy for herself..and she wasn't shown to think of Viraj at that time. Let's see how Nibir's story develops. 😊
Nice post!
I'm also feeling more relaxed and stress free with this relationship although it is for three months.

Still no one is accusing-----------why did you do that? why did you say that? why did you wrote that? Did you want to cheat me...etc.

Viraj in fact reminds me of one of my friend's ex. He was very nice. But always suffering from either ego issue, or his family issue, or his trust issue and we were like---------

Run for your life issue. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Three months hi sahi, but much better than living with a man who always complains or always sad.
Originally posted by divyarnav

Sush viraj bcum villain now like dhadukan style.. don't no wat he really mean that (nisha humara nhi ho sakti toh kisi ka nhi)
did he going to kill her ?
I'm afraid of the same thing. What he is trying to mean?

Why can't this guy just let go? Move on . Marry Kaira and be happy.
Originally posted by cocololo123

I cant wait to see Nibir's relationship unfold. Their scenes today made me laugh like crazy today. I know Niraj fans are disappointed but they should remember that this show isnt a love story. Its about Nisha's journey. I dont if the cvs did this on purpose or not but not may people end up with their first but they never forget because of lessons learned from it. I hope this is what the cvs planned on showing. I just wished they didnt show Viraj as villain. It is not necessary for that to happen. Love the collages!

Hi Coco,
In red...that's an excellent point! You are also right that many people don't end up with their first love...I am not one in that bracket and did marry my first love but many of my college friends are...and they are actually very happy with their life with their eventual partners...
Edited by -Sush- - 8 years ago
such a good pics nd strong nisha.
Sush ur thoughts are very true...they are most compatible
Nd edits are jst awesome
Nice collages👍🏼
and ya so true... NiBir laughed together so will last together❤️❤️❤️ (in our hearts❤️)