Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey, hope you are well. Please continue soon. Your readers are eagerly waiting.

Thanks

Biz.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for your update.
Take care dear. God Bless.
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story. Love it. Please update next part soon...
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I came across this story recently and I just loved it! You are an amazing writer. 👏
Eagerly waiting for the next update. 
barunaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving this story! Its so fresh...really hope u update soon!!
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, but please update
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Shruthi,

Just stumbled upon this lovely story this morning and read all 25 chapters on the trot...it is in a word, exquisite. Of course we have had similar stories on The forum previously about a dominant Alpha male ASR who tries his best to subjugate the spirits of his secretary/ employee/ mistress Khushi...but this is something so refreshingly different. I am as keen as the rest of your readers to see it through to completion. So, please do update the story soon, and put us out of our misery? 

Waiting!

Best,

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls come back n update :)
shrattila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Readers

Firstly please accept my heartfelt apologies for deserting this story for the last four months. They have been rather rocky for me - bad health, a host of infections and morning sickness due to my second pregnancy.

Yes! That's the good news. I am expecting another baby and now that I am able to open my eyes without having to make it straight to the bathroom to feel exhausted, I am actually enjoying the feeling of being a mother all over again.

Having said that, I do want to apologize to all my readers for having kept them sooo long from an update. Being a reader myself, I know it feels like someone has let you down.

I also want to assure all my readers that I will complete this fan fiction and won't leave it halfway or quarterway. There will be a closure. And from today onwards, I will be posting updates on a regular basis.

Thank you so much for still being there with the story and liking it!

Bests

Shruti

Chapter 26

Khushi was sitting in her cubicle at AR absently chewing the end of her yellow colour pencil. A beautiful sketch of a lady dressed in a bright yellow dress with a pink hat lay in front of her. Although Khushi had used a variety of bright yellow shades ranging from lemon yellow to chrome, the dress still seemed pale to her. And inspiration seemed to evade. She had tried a number of additions from brown leafy motifs to pink floral patterns. She had discarded each one of them. Something seemed amiss. She just couldn't seem to put her finger on it.

It had been two weeks since Khushi had signed her new contract with AR as a trainee designer and shut the door on Arnav Singh Raizada's face the second time in a row.

It had also been two weeks since she had met or directly spoken with him. Her cubicle overlooked the main entrance of AR and occasionally she managed to catch glimpses of him walking in and out of the building, but he had never personally come to bother her since.

Not that she had much time to think about him. The project was moving ahead at breakneck speed and there were many days when she spent wee hours of the following morning in her AR cubicle - wrapped in her pashmina, sipping tea and working on the designs. A kindly colleague, also pulling crazy work hours, would then offer to drop her home.

That colleague was never Arnav Raizada. Khushi had still not moved out of Arnav's penthouse apartment and neither had he ordered her to vacate it.

It was one such Wednesday night that Arnav, on his way back home from work at 1.00 am found her dozing on a milestone, her green dupatta wrapped around her body, head supported by her shoulder, her arms tightly wrapped around her knees.

Turning his ignition off, Arnav got off his car, strode towards her and crouching beside her petite form, gently tucked a stray strand of hair that was softly blowing across her face in the wind. With a ghost of a smile gracing his lips, he proceeded to gently shake her, let her know he was around and preceded to lift her in his arms and put her down in the back seat of his car, where she promptly curled up and fell into deep sleep.

Donning his place in the driver's seat, he turned around, and looked at the way she had curled up like a child, shook his head and continued driving home. Once at Rising Star, he carried her to his apartment, laid her on his bed and grabbing a blanket himself, made his way to the living room.

He had a lot of work to do. AR would formally become an international brand in less than eight weeks. Sleep was a luxury he could not afford - not that he got much anyway.

He couldn't remember the last time he had slept peacefully. Every time he tried to sleep, he would wake up with a cold sweat, remembering things he wished he had the capability to forget. A glass of cold water, some futile attempts to go back to sleep and invariable he would soon find himself in front of his laptop working.

Sometimes he thought about Anjali and envied her. With Shyam, she had finally found someone she could move ahead with in life - Shyam positively doted on her, loved her for all the right reasons and would stay with her through thick and thin. His sister's health had improved drastically since her wedding and she had begun sporting a healthy glow on her face, which had always otherwise showed puffy eyes and dark circles.

Stretching his legs on his sofa, with his laptop placed on his knees, Arnav wondered, when would he find someone who would accept him with his weaknesses and not want him for his money.

Chapter 27: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4343261?pn=94

Edited by shrattila - 8 years ago
tanu_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Cngrts on good news ...
Welcome back ...
Great to have u back ...
Loved d update 
Bt its too short , want long 1...
When romance is going on air in ff ...will love 2 have some arshi scenes...
Take care ...n do update nxt soon dear