Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: zoopassion

I agree she is trying to do something, but is not doing what she is supposed to do. She has done a grave mistake of accusing him of something like rape and rather than saying sorry, she is asking about food and is talking about rat and snoring, I don't think anything is going to get sorted out by just nok -jhoking.πŸ˜• When Roshni was ignoring Sid after truth revelation Sid was adamant on making her hear his side of story by standing in the rain etc, like wise Roshni should take some effort now. If she keeps on doing just small things, 3months will soon get over and they would get divorced. I'm hoping for some improvement after Yash fiasco. Let's see if something happens , that's my last hopeπŸ˜‰

@Zoo well we cant do anything whats happening and its not roshni mistake always sid broke her trust thats why she accused him and never trusted him you know roshni is very rebellious from the beginning of the show she always reacts without thinking twice and sid had to trust her no matter what reason his character has been very matured and other thing he knows roshni very well so he doubting her on basis of being characterless will be very stupid and as far as the DV case is involved everything was in front of him so he had no reason to doubt roshni and always blaming roshni is not right we jus need to calm down m sure CVs hav planned somethin big for sidni patch up and this is television if they dont drag show will hav nothing to show roshni is doing enough to mend things well even m not liking she trying to impress simran but now tables hav turned so wot sid did its roshni who is doing now well if u see now roshni doesnt want to leave sid and his family reason she doing things for the family I dont want some small one day episode of sidni patch up it has to be something good and m sure Cvs will give us something intense so lets stop blaming roshni coz its CVs who is writing this they want to drag it and we as viewers will hav to watch it 
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree8714

@Zoo well we cant do anything whats happening and its not roshni mistake always sid broke her trust thats why she accused him and never trusted him you know roshni is very rebellious from the beginning of the show she always reacts without thinking twice and sid had to trust her no matter what reason his character has been very matured and other thing he knows roshni very well so he doubting her on basis of being characterless will be very stupid and as far as the DV case is involved everything was in front of him so he had no reason to doubt roshni and always blaming roshni is not right we jus need to calm down m sure CVs hav planned somethin big for sidni patch up and this is television if they dont drag show will hav nothing to show roshni is doing enough to mend things well even m not liking she trying to impress simran but now tables hav turned so wot sid did its roshni who is doing now well if u see now roshni doesnt want to leave sid and his family reason she doing things for the family I dont want some small one day episode of sidni patch up it has to be something good and m sure Cvs will give us something intense so lets stop blaming roshni coz its CVs who is writing this they want to drag it and we as viewers will hav to watch it 

Well said dr...πŸ‘πŸ‘
@bold exactly my points...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree8714

@Zoo well we cant do anything whats happening and its not roshni mistake always sid broke her trust thats why she accused him and never trusted him you know roshni is very rebellious from the beginning of the show she always reacts without thinking twice and sid had to trust her no matter what reason his character has been very matured and other thing he knows roshni very well so he doubting her on basis of being characterless will be very stupid and as far as the DV case is involved everything was in front of him so he had no reason to doubt roshni and always blaming roshni is not right we jus need to calm down m sure CVs hav planned somethin big for sidni patch up and this is television if they dont drag show will hav nothing to show roshni is doing enough to mend things well even m not liking she trying to impress simran but now tables hav turned so wot sid did its roshni who is doing now well if u see now roshni doesnt want to leave sid and his family reason she doing things for the family I dont want some small one day episode of sidni patch up it has to be something good and m sure Cvs will give us something intense so lets stop blaming roshni coz its CVs who is writing this they want to drag it and we as viewers will hav to watch it 

When I criticize a character, its obviously the CVs I'm blaming, not the actor. The inconsistency in the writing is taking a toll on the quality of the show and the TRPs and as a loyal viewer from the very 1st episode i don't want the show to get doomed b'coz of storyline going hiwire. So, its just constructive criticism.

And Roshni's character was a well written one and a unique one till a point. After that they started showing her confused and till now there is no clarity on what she is trying to doπŸ˜• If she realized her mistake what's the problem in apologizing or is she still not trusting Sid?? From the way atleast I'm not getting an idea of what Roshni is trying to do towards mending her relation with Sid or there is no clarity on Roshni's thought process.

And I agree with the fact that things need to get dragged in a TV show but now the limit of dragging is getting crossed and the quality and consistency of the show is not same as in the initial 6months.  I know its not compulsory to watch the show and people have options, so its just a matter of time before the larger  audience take a call. I want the show to do well, and hope the writers bring in good storyline rather than dragging things for months😊
pree8714 thumbnail

When I criticize a character, its obviously the CVs I'm blaming, not the actor. The inconsistency in the writing is taking a toll on the quality of the show and the TRPs and as a loyal viewer from the very 1st episode i don't want the show to get doomed b'coz of storyline going hiwire. So, its just constructive criticism.

And Roshni's character was a well written one and a unique one till a point. After that they started showing her confused and till now there is no clarity on what she is trying to doπŸ˜• If she realized her mistake what's the problem in apologizing or is she still not trusting Sid?? From the way atleast I'm not getting an idea of what Roshni is trying to do towards mending her relation with Sid or there is no clarity on Roshni's thought process.

And I agree with the fact that things need to get dragged in a TV show but now the limit of dragging is getting crossed and the quality and consistency of the show is not same as in the initial 6months. I know its not compulsory to watch the show and people have options, so its just a matter of time before the larger audience take a call. I want the show to do well, and hope the writers bring in good storyline rather than dragging things for months😊

well I hav been seeing roshni is getting blamed for no reason lets not call her confused I dont see any difference in her character jus because sid is shown mahan and as far as trp is concerned it has increased and der is inconsistency in all the characters not only roshni even sid behaviour is changed a lot no matter wot he always loved roshni but now he wants her to realise and roshni is doin things lets all be positive and look forward to upcoming track
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well I hav been seeing roshni is getting blamed for no reason lets not call her confused I dont see any difference in her character jus because sid is shown mahan and as far as trp is concerned it has increased and der is inconsistency in all the characters not only roshni even sid behaviour is changed a lot no matter wot he always loved roshni but now he wants her to realise and roshni is doin things lets all be positive and look forward to upcoming track

Quote]

@bold TRPs have not increased. It is decreasing week by week.  U can check

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4343314. 

JR always had TRPs b/w 3.2 - 3.4, now for weeks consistently it is below 3.πŸ˜•
Edited by zoopassion - 9 years ago
pree8714 thumbnail
@zoo Dis week trp is 3.1 n JR is number 6 in top 10 showsEdited by pree8714 - 9 years ago
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Quote]

@bold TRPs have not increased. It is decreasing week by week.  U can check

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4343314. 

JR always had TRPs b/w 3.2 - 3.4, now for weeks consistently it is below 3.πŸ˜•

This week TRP is 3.1 last week TRP was 2.9. So TRP increasedπŸ˜ƒ. That was TVR which is different.
chibi_deea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for sharing πŸ˜Š
Lekin I have a question. Are you guys sure this is after the party drama? I heard that Beeji told Simran something like "If you pay less attention to the psrty then you will..." and I didn't understand what she said after. I'm just a little confused. πŸ˜•
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chibi_deea

Thanks a lot for sharing πŸ˜Š
Lekin I have a question. Are you guys sure this is after the party drama? I heard that Beeji told Simran something like "If you pay less attention to the psrty then you will..." and I didn't understand what she said after. I'm just a little confused. πŸ˜•

Now I am confused as well. But I think its after the party as Roshni and Simran are wearing other clothes, plus Roshni told Simran yesterday that their employees are cleaning the house for the party. Why should Roshni and Simran then do  it?
Edited by afghangirl - 9 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Fantastic news! Thanks a lot dear!