Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Ekta Kapoor added new tagline for 'spiritual reasons'

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Mumbai, March 27 (IANS) TV tsarina Ekta Kapoor is said to have added the tagline "Yeh Kaisa Anurodh" to the title of her soap opera "Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar"for spiritual and numerological reasons.

According to a source, Ekta visited Amritsar earlier this month to seek blessings in the city of the Golden Temple, and when she came back, she decided to add "Yeh Kaisa Anurodh" to the Sony Entertainment Television show.

The tagline is also said to be added keeping in mind the upcoming track of the show, which stars actors Ronit Roy and Pallavi Kulkarni as an estranged couple.

Link :https://in.movies.yahoo.com/news/ekta-kapoor-changes-show-title-spiritual-reasons-135216051.html

And see what a fan has replied-  I feel otherwise. All episodes post the new tagline have been pathetic. Loyal viewers are losing interest and revolting.. but no one cares!

So true!

Edited by RaginiluvsNR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So this new tagline is supposed to give a boost to the show? Matlab, it should get interesting now? This one we have got to see...
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Extra tagline wont make any difference unless they work on the script.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
God helps those who help themselves.  Ekta Kapoor should hire a new team to save this show. 
Hopefully adding a tag line is just the start of the process
Edited by Dimdim. - 9 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dimdim.

God helps does who help themselves.  Ekta Kapoor should hire a new team to save this show. 

Hopefully adding a tag line is just the start of the process

i was just  about to post the same...first help yourself before seeking divine intervention...if your entire writing and creativity is at fault..how on earth is a tagline going to do the miracle...
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sigh! If only the guru advised a change of writers. 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta is such a big drama queen.

People are not able to connect with show coz of blooper pe blooper. Title has nothing to do with that.

Already its very big title and now add tagline. Lol
farheen_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think before she seeks further spiritual intervention she must send her entire creative time for a writing course aat some university because they seem to be highly stupid.. And they suffer from alzemiers..they forget a lot..
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It means she has faith in spiritual things more than her team mates or her work. Good going ekta! All the best!
Vayuputras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foxy_s

I think before she seeks further spiritual intervention she must send her entire creative time for a writing course aat some university because they seem to be highly stupid.. And they suffer from alzemiers..they forget a lot..

And also take the creative head to the same spiritual Guru to kill that egoistic attitude. More than Alzheimer, its that attitude-- "i-know-everything-who-are-you-to-criticise-ill-accept-only-positive-feedback" syndrome.