Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well, dear friends, Dharma is back in this thread, so I too am back ðŸ˜Š Thanks DT for the note. Thank you all my lovely friends for your sweet support ðŸ¤—  Yato Dharmah Tato Jayah!
May God bless all of us with good thoughts and love for everybody!
Edited by Urmila11 - 9 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
on witch site u can watch these episodes??
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

on witch site u can watch these episodes??

Here -

http://www.desirulez.net/forums/2931-Dharmakshetra
.Reshama. thumbnail
where can i read the written updates??
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know I took a look at thread 3. Honestly, I don't see anything hurtful ðŸ˜•. 

I love hearing the whys and wherefores of a character is respected. I loved hearing that part about 'elephants and lotuses' which actually made Yudhi slightly sympathetic a character for me. I loved reading on the logic behind any possibility of a conspiracy to bring about Karna's death. In the process, I discovered that even G does not talk about the name calling or VH, reinforcing my idea that a brutal assault happened but no disrobing attempt.

Frankly, I don't see any 'God figures' being maligned. Beyond that, all characters can and have been questioned. That doesn't mean his or her supporters won't counter you. Trust me, malign Panchali and all my logic and reasoning will go out the window ðŸ˜†

So fans of Pandavas and Kauravas and Krishna and Panchali and any combination thereof, let's have robust discussions on them. And as Mnx said avoid being unnecessarily judgemental 
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^^ I loved the elephants and Lotus discussion ðŸ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashne

Here -

http://www.desirulez.net/forums/2931-Dharmakshetra

thank u ashne
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Urmila11

Well, dear friends, Dharma is back in this thread, so I too am back ðŸ˜Š Thanks DT for the note. Thank you all my lovely friends for your sweet support ðŸ¤—  Yato Dharmah Tato Jayah!
May God bless all of us with good thoughts and love for everybody!

Urmi, I hope you wont say I am leaving again 😉 and did you realize the limitation of anirsamasya ? Or even, the limitation of ahimsa paramo dharmah ? We had to take refuge in danDadhara- the one who hold the rod of chastisement 😆 the DT 😊😉 when things go beyond your control
and yes thanks to DT, hope message has reached for the one who this note is intended 🤔 
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuMP

You know I took a look at thread 3. Honestly, I don't see anything hurtful😕.

I love hearing the whys and wherefores of a character is respected. I loved hearing that part about 'elephants and lotuses' which actually made Yudhi slightly sympathetic a character for me. I loved reading on the logic behind any possibility of a conspiracy to bring about Karna's death. In the process, I discovered that even G does not talk about the name calling or VH, reinforcing my idea that a brutal assault happened but no disrobing attempt.

Frankly, I don't see any 'God figures' being maligned. Beyond that, all characters can and have been questioned. That doesn't mean his or her supporters won't counter you. Trust me, malign Panchali and all my logic and reasoning will go out the window😆

So fans of Pandavas and Kauravas and Krishna and Panchali and any combination thereof, let's have robust discussions on them. And as Mnx said avoid being unnecessarily judgemental

bold-Same pinch Anu... 😉
My logic only remains in place as long as Draupadi is dealt with properly... 😆
Dont mind if someone criticizes her with reasoning(like we ourselves were doing about her forthrightness) but any unnecessary cuss words or hate statements...then I will start my emotional atyachar... 😆 😈

Jokes apart, to everyone, let us continue to discuss on Karna(keeping aside our hatred or fanaticism)...Jamy has come up with some really interesting points...Lets see if we can come up with some logic... 😊
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god and thank minakshi that chaos turned into order. well, does anyone has something to say about dhritarashtra?