Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here you go ladies if anybody wants to rant or discuss the episode, I opened a thread for you all.

G I hope you don't mind me advertising here. πŸ˜†

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true!! I also expected some romantic moments between Ishra not the morning after but at night in drunkard state of ishita but hell no what we again got is babaji ka thullu!!
Boo2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her drunken state was the whole reason i watched the episode and it was all for nothing. I thought we would get some light hearted entertainment after such depressing episodes but what u got was a complete bore fest instead.  πŸ˜‘
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishy13

Serious post about the scene in question...

Even though the scene appears to be a wasted opportunity for an Ishita-Raman scene...it's probably better they kept it as such given the atmosphere of the track.

However...one positive thing from the entire, semi-irrelevant scene was that Toshiji is actively trying to comfort her daughter-in-law.  

Regardless of how the track is...we are seeing a family come together, comfort, & uplift their former pillar of support.  Ishita, who bent over backwards for her new family and who many of us thought was being taken advantage of, is broken and her entire post-marriage family, from Raman, Simmi, Mihir, to Toshiji...are stepping up to the plate for Ishita. 

It's actually beautiful if you look at this in isolation! πŸ˜Š

Krishy, same pinchπŸ˜†. this has been my take on this entire track too. Usually one wud see Ishita in kitchen, Ishita at school, at clinic and all over for everyone. Now that she is unwell, they r all there for her and trying hard to reduce her pain. Even though it all started with Ruhi ke liye , like Raman said thanks to Ishita for adopting his crazy family and loving them all. They r just returning her love. I did not have any hopes from the drunk bit, coz frankly I dont see any point in another timepass when she is si miserable for Ruhi and the pain in her foot is only making things worse!
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dmug

So true!! I also expected some romantic moments between Ishra not the morning after but at night in drunkard state of ishita but hell no what we again got is babaji ka thullu!!

KP is away to Dubai for 3 days, so he shot some scenes with her at random places to make it look like he is around everyday. 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

G hilarious post! And now I almost wanna watch Toshji make Ishita talli but from your post I see that no puttar-missus romance ensued, what a waste of a perfect opportunity.

Since KP is a huge SRK fan, if we do get another shot at making missus drink, I envision and hope for the following scene to take place, please writers if you are reading this, if not for us just write a similar scene for KP because he would love to enact a scene inspired by his hero. Think about it, it's a win win for everybody involved.

Talli Missus taking advantage of puttar #puttar's izzat in danger #puttar shocked 

Puttar all scandalized, thinking #wteff #OMG #It's my lucky day

Puttar decides that's it, he needs to get drunk and enjoy with missus #yea buddy #liquid courage is the best

Puttar starts drunk dancing with missus meanwhile #fangirls die #too much to handle #puttar is gonan be the death of me

One thing leads to another and...they just fall asleep because all the alcohol gets to them. Jeez people get your mind out of the gutter, what do you think happens when Madrasi Virgin Mary drinks..she will pass out. #missus is light weight #can't handle daru #missus needs to build tolerance #or just jump puttar already

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
sahi mein..the way it ws promoted Looked like kuch bada blast hoga after she gets talli..but yeh toh tye tye fish tha...πŸ˜†

cv's ke Phatkha looked like r now getting finished seem like..no spark they could create even after heroine gets drunk...
watching the episode i found i have better things to do than watching this...

-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

G hilarious post! And now I almost wanna watch Toshji make Ishita talli but from your post I see that no puttar-missus romance ensued, what a waste of a perfect opportunity.

Since KP is a huge SRK fan, if we go get another shot at making missus drink, I envision and hope for the following scene to take place, please writers if you are reading this, if not for us just write a similar scene for KP because he would love to enact a scene inspired by his hero. Think about it, it's a win win for everybody involved.

Missus talli taking advantage puttar

Puttar all scandalized, thinking #wteff #OMG #It's my lucky day

Puttar decides that's it, he needs to get drunk and enjoy with missus #yea buddy #liquid courage is the best

Puttar starts drunk dancing with missus meanwhile #fangirls die #too much to handle #puttar is gonan be the death of me

One thing leads to another and...they just fall asleep because all the alcohol gets to them. Jeez people get your mind out of the gutter, what do you think happens when Madrasi Virgin Mary drinks..she will pass out. #missus is light weight #can't handle daru #missus needs to build tolerance #or just jump puttar already

Doc - you've gotten me fangirling for scenes that haven't even happened yet!  But after creeping on twitter...KP really does channel SRK in so many of his romantic scenes...

I'm keeping hope that we will get more talli Ishita in a more fun environment because talli & romantic Ishita = TRP boost!  πŸ˜† 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krishy13

Doc - you've gotten me fangirling for scenes that haven't even happened yet!  But after creeping on twitter...KP really does channel SRK in so many of his romantic scenes...

I'm keeping hope that we will get more talli Ishita in a more fun environment because talli & romantic Ishita = TRP boost!  πŸ˜† 

I wish we would get a similar scene between puttar and missus!  I might tweet this to him so maybe he can request the writers to create a drunk situation for them on screen. πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Doc u reminded me of karan-dt danced on zara sa jhoom lo main na re na re na...
in BCL 
that just made me love them more...i saw sparks flying ws quite surprise with the chemistry of there's...they Mindblowinggg
how i wished some day this song is played on YHM with talli ishu...with Raman taking care..they r on the road.