Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
🤣
I didnt even understand what was the significance of making her drink alcohol. 

sleeping pills ka asar kardiya 🤣
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You see a face like this and all you want is to protect her, shield her...but that woman *Sigh*...Chaddo... but how cute and adorable and angel like was Ru Baby looking today... ❤️

~Divorce doesn't scar children; Selfish parents with insecurities do~
                                                                                      -Rosalind Sedacca (CCT)
Edited by stylish_VJ - 9 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys let's keep it about the scene and not the episode or the content...I just dont want to delve into that content now...I wanted a break from that..and just share a laugh. I think we all need it.
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wasted opportunity - at least lollipop scene dete
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haven't watched the epi yet...But yeh kya we dont even get a lollipop scene? 
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Serious post about the scene in question...

Even though the scene appears to be a wasted opportunity for an Ishita-Raman scene...it's probably better they kept it as such given the atmosphere of the track.

However...one positive thing from the entire, semi-irrelevant scene was that Toshiji is actively trying to comfort her daughter-in-law.  

Regardless of how the track is...we are seeing a family come together, comfort, & uplift their former pillar of support.  Ishita, who bent over backwards for her new family and who many of us thought was being taken advantage of, is broken and her entire post-marriage family, from Raman, Simmi, Mihir, to Toshiji...are stepping up to the plate for Ishita. 

It's actually beautiful if you look at this in isolation! 😊
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After today's epi, i find this song apt for our situation...
Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye...😭😭

No words...
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krishy13

Serious post about the scene in question...

Even though the scene appears to be a wasted opportunity for an Ishita-Raman scene...it's probably better they kept it as such given the atmosphere of the track.

However...one positive thing from the entire, semi-irrelevant scene was that Toshiji is actively trying to comfort her daughter-in-law.  

Regardless of how the track is...we are seeing a family come together, comfort, & uplift their former pillar of support.  Ishita, who bent over backwards for her new family and who many of us thought was being taken advantage of, is broken and her entire post-marriage family, from Raman, Simmi, Mihir, to Toshiji...are stepping up to the plate for Ishita. 

It's actually beautiful if you look at this in isolation! 😊

that's what I'm deriving out of this track...relationships and their interactions...and that means more to me than logic...
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lolll Gan Diii! I wanted Ishita to do bhangra with one leg and pulling toshiji n simmi on to bed! ROFLLL! Bad Joke! Pata hai! 😆 😆 😆
lramanujam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuhyaa

😆😆😆

Yeah, What was the purpose of her being drunk...when they give neither Ishra scenes nor Ishita taking it on Shagun...

Since we didn't get any olv I thought we were in for an Ishra nok Jhok...
These  Cvs na...they have completely lost it...

They were put in there just for TRP. Did you not end up watching the entire episode? Mission accomplished