Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

It's a CELEBRATION!! - Page 6

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eveline

Gosh..thanks for reading it all and giving me a detailed response!! Loved reading your one liners at the end of my one paragraphs...such personalities you and me...πŸ˜†!!

I love you to ..πŸ€—..and will alwaysbe glad that we think and feel alike...one thing I do ...I don't visit any posts...don't go anywhere before I write...coz that helps me retain my thoughts and feelings...without them getting diluted or affected by the forum's mood...if not...I just lose my writings...πŸ˜†!!

So just do the same...pen your feelings and thoughts...truly and honestly and the world be damned...some people here recognize what comes from the heart and appreciate it too...even if they feel differently...and thank god for that!!

Just happy that you enjoy and comment...thank you!!😊

Yeah i do that only...before gng anywhere i put down my review but after reading others i start thinking that did i felt wrong  so get disappointed that i m still lacking in understanding but u again pull me back to my actual thoughts with ur post...

So thanq ones again n i m glad that u like my one liners...we r like opposites that got attracted to eachother😳

Love u loadsπŸ€— Edited by kresham - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Eve ...it was a beautiful episode πŸ‘πŸΌ
Parth brings Manik alive so perfectly  πŸ‘ β€οΈ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

@ Nikki...loved all your responses and your comments...and your special inputs and your small and big observations that are so you...make me smile and laugh and go...oh yes..i forgot that one all the time...love reading you coz its really like reading me...and of course loved the fact that we are here together..once again happy and celebrating love and MaNan...

Looking forward to next week...u and me being the total besharams...keeping my fingers crossed that next week we get fultoo chances to drool over a hot couple...hum nahin sudhrenge!! and tons of romance!!

finally my no came..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww yes yes v toh total besharam...u knw i really thought he gonna do waist kiss when he holded her waist...u see our boy loves to EXPERIMENT when it comes to KISS/ROMANCE..so y not waist kiss...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...bt mujhe mila BABAJI KA THULLU..πŸ˜†

nywz cant wait to see 101 ways of romance by Manik to Nandu next week...n yes v r back celebratin manan together again..missed u partner...πŸ€—πŸ€—
-mehr- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's surely a celebration, a celebration of sexy legs and naughtiness, my fav! two parts πŸ˜†

As always you bring a smile to my face πŸ˜†

simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved today episode everything was good the first scene I thought he is gonna propose her lol

Then mukti in sari even I like her finally cabira cameras is of any good use

mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes sweety i have fever but nthg to worry its recovering thnx for ur concern dear it means a lot to me πŸ€— ur last three lines hihihi loved it very much duniya jaye bhad mein jabtak tum ho lkhne ke liye main hoon padhne ke liye aur manan hai ekdusre ko pyar krne ke liye tabtak our kky2 world will be perfect
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That is one fantastic post...  on one fantastic episode!   You hit on all the best points... especially the dancing... when they were dancing I kept thinking, 'da** Dhruv should've been there for this at least, coz UG is as smooth with his dance moves as Manik is at seducing his viewers...'πŸ˜‰

And you are so right, that look on his face... the look of love, nothing but that... and they both got the blushing, shying, sweet adoration  glances so  well... and then his 'u look... hot' *gawd*  so sweet, and whispered  like he wasn't sure how to say it.  Just realized he never even called her beautiful to her face when he's not drunk or being sarcastic/rude... soon, Mr. Malhotra, you better fix that very very soon!

Loved the moment with Mukti, he just looks so proud of his girl, because she was only her self and finally they all saw what he does in her... so at last now, hopefully no more reluctance from the girls when he admits his feelings for his Star.

Miss-kiss, classic, sweet- and I loooved that shot when she turned her head to him for the kiss before she ran- beautiful.  And finally he is beginning to see the truth, hopefully he doesn't go back into Monster mode, she's really going to need him next week- I'm thinking the concert and the truth about the Pandit's behavior as well should come out.  And she needs him for both of that... actually having the girls' support would be really nice through the Pandit revelation .  A beautiful contrast to what happened with Mukti and the message of their campaign too.

No precap= exciting week and lots of surprises  according to me and we know it will be regardless, I can't wait.  Hope no scenes with Pandit seeing Nandhu in this outfit... too creepy for me!🀒  But would love to see Manik drop her off and have a semi-honest conversation with his friends about his Nandhu and why he hid so much at some point soon... but i think  2 days til Fusion now right?  So definitely by next Friday... can't wait!πŸ₯³

One small fear/ request to CVs: Please don't let them break up a minute later like the have done so many times before. Please.

Their friends finally know, they earned their way back to each other and are in love... and still the truth about Soha & fireflies to be revealed as well... so please not another breakup. Let them be together this time, I don't care if the 'confession' gets delayed- they already confessed a million times via eye locks and especially songs... on that note, can't wait for  the MANAN Fusion performance!πŸ˜ƒ

Incase you couldn't tell I'm super duper excited for next week!

Please don't ruin it CVs... please? *pout*

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
sresh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post. U wrote everyting i felt while watching it & i was able to feel them again while reading this.
snehal.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post πŸ‘
Loved reading it 😊
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€—Sayali...YEah...I remembered!! You see I usually am not good with names on the forum...I can only remember ids...but saw your name somewhere and literally marod ratta...coz I love you and also coz I love your name too...πŸ˜†!!

I was so scared it was going to be all those typical stereotype dramatic telly soap kind epi...but love the cvs...meri laaj rakh li...πŸ˜†!! The balance was perfect...nothing overcooked or underseasoned...perfect blend!!

Yay...next week back to FUSION and pandit and Dhruv and how Monster deals with them and better still how he deals with his Nandu...😳 Its been a while since we besharams have had some romance...we are so deprived...we need some desperately...

You do?? Lol I thought I was losing my mind...liking Mukti in a saree and all...but somehow it clicked...

Oh yeah...his Nandu is a shining star...not only for him but for all around too...he is so happy finally they can all see what a special person he is...and proud too!!

Yup...the look in his eyes...it means so much...it means the world when your love is accepted by your family n friends...and Fab 5 is both for him...🀣...that line was hilarious...he did look like a proud daddy though...πŸ˜ƒ!! Cabira should have said something though...would have loved to see how he responded...

You bet...and the best party...this party promises to continue in the next week too...yeah!! (MJ..huh...no matter if life is black or white..just beat it!!πŸ˜ƒ)

awww πŸ€— you ratto maro my name... you are a sweet β€οΈ... 

Thursday's precap maine they showed all of them dancing so i was watching frieday  ka episode with low expectation... but thankfully they didn't disappoint us... 

I too liked Mukti and Alya accepting Nandini and acknowledging her for the Gold she is and not because / for Manik the way these two girls were ready to accept her in the past for Dhruv's sake... 

Miss-kiss πŸ˜” it's been 106 episode that we got proper kiss... itatne itajar ke bad ek kiss toh banata haine boss...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Smiley_23 - 9 years ago