Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

smiley...LOOK at tht exact second he said word HOT,he kept his face as if hes tryin to escape frm nandu's slap if she gave on hearin hot word...tht much SCARED TO DEATH he ws...phattu kahin ka 🤣

hannn chotaa packet haine usake samane but phir bhi darata haine wo usase... u r right i just saw that again... he was like kaha jakar chupjauuu before Nandini meri banda bajaye😆😆😆

i love the way Cabira and Baba Manik refers to Nandu as Madam many times...🤣🤣🤣

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kresham

N i just Love u eveline
U just read my mind...
U exactly feel the same which i feel while watching the epi
but after cmg here i get lost n get confused abt my feelings n views abt some points in the epi by reading the reviews of others...n i feel that am i wrong abt what i felt...but ur post make me feel that no i was right abt the particular point n i loved the epi

A big hug to u🤗

Gosh..thanks for reading it all and giving me a detailed response!! Loved reading your one liners at the end of my one paragraphs...such personalities you and me...😆!!

I love you to ..🤗..and will alwaysbe glad that we think and feel alike...one thing I do ...I don't visit any posts...don't go anywhere before I write...coz that helps me retain my thoughts and feelings...without them getting diluted or affected by the forum's mood...if not...I just lose my writings...😆!!

So just do the same...pen your feelings and thoughts...truly and honestly and the world be damned...some people here recognize what comes from the heart and appreciate it too...even if they feel differently...and thank god for that!!

Just happy that you enjoy and comment...thank you!!😊
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

forgot to mention i LOVED tht lil moments of jealous nandu who saw manik njoyin dance with sunny leone...😆

😃 and we thought Manik was possessive...that's called made for each other...!!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley_23

hannn chotaa packet haine usake samane but phir bhi darata haine wo usase... u r right i just saw that again... he was like kaha jakar chupjauuu before Nandini meri banda bajaye😆😆😆

i love the way Cabira and Baba Manik refers to Nandu as Madam many times...🤣🤣🤣

He looked more scared facing her than he did when he was facing that raampuri...his fireflypuri is definitely more lethal...help Ayappa!! 😆!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
soha track initial phase before pyschopanti ws knwn to nandu,v had such epic moments of possesive nandu...aaj aftr ages saw her in tht mood n fel SO GOOD...MANIK should hv seen it n teased too...😆😆😆
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

Awesome post dear...kudos...

N a superb episode...

thanks 😳...and the episode like always...they never disappoint!! ⭐️
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Manik isnt scared of knife or nythin...but hes DEFINITELY scared of nandu's slap or punch...😆😆
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zoya_09

@bold lolz rememberin all that Psycho did to her, it's her house after all 😆

sorry 4 the bad joke, even m curious 

hmm...why she became emotional...coz finally she was not being misunderstood or hated just for being herself...its so hard to be disliked without any rhyme or reason..and then it feels so good when finally such people recognize you and understand you and welcome you...its such a nameless emotion be to be accepted by you detractors...you feel validated suddenly!!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roseash

There is no harm in dreaming rite!!

😆 Rite 
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Celebration Eveline coming back with her wonderful post......

I am wid a red rose...for Monday..

DO we get a manan Kiss ..yes..No...count down...😃...

Women Power...

Mukti-Nandini loop close...

Manik -Dhruv Work in progress...

Dancingme celebrating too...not my post but just about everything else...the forum finally seems to be getting out of the cloud...the episode...MaNan...the cause and its closure...all feels so bright right now!!

Hmm...about the kiss...nope...not yet..but not too far either...now they will finally focus fully on MaNan...keeping my fingers crossed!!

Yes...now Dhruv track needs to be addressed and of course Pandit...should be fun to see how Manik deals with themboth...