Umm..Sid drooped out frm d elections..πŸ˜”
Interesting πŸ˜›

N d flashback😲
Siyali slapped Sid..😭
N so on..
But I luv Siyali's bond wid Utkarsh πŸ˜ƒ

Siyali tossing on d bed thinking bout sid n d slapπŸ˜‰
N she hs feelings fr Sid...😳

Krissane tlkng bout Sid dropping out frm d elections..
N she called him love🀒 
I loved it wen krissane keeps on speaking n Siyali widout paying attention leaves...πŸ˜†

Damn I can't wait fr d Nxt one!!

Update soon n do pm me!!

Thanks dear,
Im so glad that you are liking this..
I will update tomorrow ..
Thanks again..:)
-Prerna
Edited by abhiyaswaron - 9 years ago
CastleOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
'Very well written...πŸ‘
Continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar prerna... plss update kar na yaar... cant wait... 
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update...
nd pm me 4 sure... im jst glued here.. so, fast... eagerly waiting...
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..krystal

yaar prerna... plss update kar na yaar... cant wait... 

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update...
nd pm me 4 sure... im jst glued here.. so, fast... eagerly waiting...

Hey,
Jaldi karti hoon .. Theek hain?😊
I'll update tonight , around 7:30..
-Prerna
patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow... great start.   
I know... siyali has gone to meet sid to know why he backed out at last moment.
i just wish we get to see some intense moment b/w the two.
well done !!!!  
Please do continue soon. I want to read more. 

Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah sid withdraw from the election himself. 
Siyali must have triggered something deep inside him.
From when  Siyali became so bold in breaking rules
waiting for SidYali's moment
Please update the next part soon. 
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lunalovegood

Woah sid withdraw from the election himself. 

Siyali must have triggered something deep inside him.
From when  Siyali became so bold in breaking rules
waiting for SidYali's moment
Please update the next part soon. 

Hey,
Yeah, sid withdrew himself frm d elections all becoz of Siyali..
Siyali will start breaking rules becoz of Sid!!πŸ˜†
Im updating tonight..
-Prerna
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
CHAPTER 2:
She didn't know what was on her mind... She just had to meet him.. She couldn't even wait to meet him till the next morning..She decided to break the rules for the first time.. She was going to meet him , step out of the girls room during night time. ..If she was caught she would be busted...Phones weren't allowed in Warrior High, but she thanked god that both Krissane and Sid carried their phones secretly.. It was 3 am and those girls had finally slept after all there gossiping .. She tip-toed and went near Krissan.. She gently went near Krissane's bed and lifted her pillow trying her best not to disturb her , and took out of her phone.. Poor Krissan, she was too busy dreaming about Sid that she didn't even wake up.. Taking Krissane's phone,she texted Sid "Meet me NOW , in the GIRLS HOSTEL..at the store-room"... Knowing that Sid frequently came to the Girls Hostel to flirt with girls, and he was an expert with the secret routes from the boys Hostel to the girls Hostel she told him to come now.. She had to speak to him.. Yes she was acting insane...But she couldn't help it... She NEEDED to talk to him..She put the phone on silent so the girls wouldn't wake up.He texted back"Krissane, Main thaka hua hoon. I cant come today. I'll talk to you tomorrow". Siyali read the message and texted the stupidest thing ever."Sid its important, tum nahi aaoge.toh main jaan de doongi".. When Siddharth read the message he was hell shocked.. Krissane never spoke like this.. She was never suicidal.. Why did she suddenly text him.. Out of no where..He immediately rushed to the girls hostel through his secret ways..She then deleted the conversation on the phone and placed it where it was..
Siyali was scared too, she tip-toed out of the room and took a breath of relief when she saw no one in the corridor.. She quietly rushed to the store-room like Milkha Singh..
Within no time he was in the store-room and saw her there.. Although it was dark he could recognise her.. 
Dressed in a pink night dress and her hair in a mess, maybe cause she was tossing and turning too much,looking as beautiful as the angels in play.. He was lost for a minute but then came back to his senses.."Tum? Krissane Kaha hain??"He whispered..
"Krissane ke phone se maine tumhe message kiya"she said.. "Kyun?"he asked.."Tumne election se kyun naam hata liya"she asked innocently.. "Kyun?Tumhe usse kya?Tum toh yahi chahti thi na?"he said..She just stared at him.."Main yeh chahti thi ki tum sacchai ke saath election me hissa lo.. I didn't want you to insult Utkarsh and that's why I slapped you in college..But that doesn't mean ..."she said when he immediately pinned her to the wall.."Chup ho jao.. You speak alot.. Jab bolna hota hain toh bilkul bhi baat nahi karti ho, and for useless things, you will speak your lungs out"he said softly.. He intensely gazed into her eyes and she couldn't resist but reside in his eyes..She then suddenly couldn't control herself and embraced him tightly.."Im sorry !! Main aisa nahi karna chahti thi" she said crying innocently..He was experiencing mixed emotions.. He was smiling at her innocence that she felt so bad for smiling at him.. He was shocked too, because Siyali was not that type of a girl to hug a boy like him.. He had fallen for her hard and he could realize that she fell for him too..Its just that there all this while there relationship had been filled with so much of hate that this sudden transition led both of them to avoid each other..He put his arms around her too and hugged her tightly.. "Madam, itna emotional mat ho.. Sid ko itne emotions ki aadat nahi hain"he said ... Siyali then realized that she was exposing her inner feelings a little too much.. She then broke the hug..She felt embarassed for what she did and said "Door hato mujhse .. Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni".. "Kamaal hain? Khud bulaati ho.. Khud gale lag jaati ho. Aur khud mujhe door hatne ke liye kehti ho"he asked.. Siyali was red now.. She immediately left the store-room and went back to the girls room leaving Sid shocked..
-Prerna