LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Prerna thanks for starting a SidYali ff..๐Ÿค—
The starting was good...please continue..๐Ÿ˜Š
epicangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for ur 1st update...finally..writer's in forum are increasing...welcome...loved it[B][/B] โค๏ธ
CarefreeDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start...
beautifully written, continue soon...
crushcrushed thumbnail
this is so beautiful
keep writing ๐Ÿ‘
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept :)
Continue soon :)
PM me :)
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally someone is writing an ff on sidyali๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coming to the story the story concept hooked me up. 
High school romance๐Ÿ˜ณ
plz update the nxt part soon and plz pm me.
cooljav1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an  awesome start ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ plzz do update waiting for the next update ๐Ÿ˜Š
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 1:

"I mean like are you freakin crazy ?Since when did you become nice.. The Siddharth I knew was arrogant and rude.. But you.. You want to ruin your entire reputation by just dropping out of the post of General Secretary.. She insulted you in front of the whole school saying that you were not capable for the post and only Utkarsh was. Instead of taking revenge, tu uski baat maan raha hain??"said Charlie.. "Yaar, please tu chup ho jaa..I dont want to discuss about this anymore...For the first time , I am doing what my heart says..."said Siddharth..
FLASHBACK:
Siyali walked towards Siddharth angrily and within no time, slapped him hard in front of every single person. Everybody gasped..She was the first person who dared to slap Siddharth, the principal's grandson.."Tum samajhte kya ho apne aapko? Tum jeetna chahte ho toh tum Utkarsh ko aise insult karoge.. Listen Mr.Siddharth, you are using unfair means.. By morphing Utkarsh's photo to a lady's semi-naked body, and circulating it in the school, you have just shown that you are the king of losers"said Siyali screaming her throat out.. Siddharth stood still.."You dont want to win the post on your own qualities, but you want to win by adapting unfair means"said Siyali... "Do you know what you have done by slapping Siddharth??"said Charlie intervening in between.."Charlie, please rehne de..."said Siddharth.."Haan Haan, tum toh ho hi uske chamche.. Siddharth, maine socha tha ki tum spoilt toh ho, par dil ke itne boore bhi nahi ho.. But you, just made me realize how foolish I was ...Kitni galat thi main"said Siyali with tears in her eyes and she just walked off..
FLASHBACK ENDS...
At the Girl's Hostel:
It was midnight and Siyali was tossing from one side to the other, unable to sleep..The other girls were awake and were gossiping and Siyali usually ignores there chapad chapad and goes to bed.. But today , she was unable to sleep.. She was having strange feelings.. She was beginning to like Siddharth and had butterflies in her stomach whenever she went near him, but today, for Utkarsh she slapped him.. Yes , she never spoke much to Siddharth as she always went blank and tried hiding her feelings but today, she was bold enough to go and slap him.. Only for Utkarsh her friend, whose insult was intolerable.."I cant believe he did this.. Charlie just texted me that my love dropped out from the elections"said Krissan whining...Siyali overheard that and almost jumped out from her bed ..."KYAA????"she said.. "You dont speak.. You slapped my boyfriend in front of the entire school.. If I would have been there, you would have been dead.. Tumne usko itna insult kiya.. Just wait and watch, you will be surprised on how much you will have to pay for this"said Krissan... Siyali was shocked..She didnt pay attention to Krissan's threats but was wondering why Siddharth just dropped out of the elections... 
I had to meet him and for that I was going to do something I had never done before.. Claiming that I had to use the washroom, I went out of the room, only to surprise myself on how bold I could be...

-Prerna

Edited by abhiyaswaron - 9 years ago
evil205 thumbnail
nice update...
waiting for ur next update...
love ur os

CarefreeDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!!
Loved it..update soonish..