Siddharth's Reaction Today

Posted: 9 years ago
I loved whatever he did from the beginning, entering the competition in style and feeling proud when Roshni won, congratulated her, Feeling more pride when Roshni told him thanks, clapped for her.. everything!! But how can he be so dumb to listen to KRITIKA? And let her ruin his happiness? He genuinely thinks that Roshni will go back to Yash after 2 months as that brainless soul is waiting for her at the other end! Why? If he thinks like that then this track of Roshni-Yash caught together  will obviously make him more insecure. Why are the cvs making him insecure? Why isn't it hapening the other way round! 
He is pretending to be indifferent when Roshni is noticing him and then smiling and laughing like that. Lol he is confused regarding his actions ðŸ˜†
Edited by skinnypal - 9 years ago
Originally posted by skinnypal

I loved whatever he did from the beginning, entering the competition in style and feeling proud when Roshni won, congratulated her, Feeling more pride when Roshni told him thanks, clapped for her.. everything!! But how can he be so dumb to listen to KRITIKA? And let her ruin his happiness? He genuinely thinks that Roshni will go back to Yash after 2 months as that brainless soul is waiting for her at the other end! Why? If he thinks like that then this track of Roshni-Yash caught together  will obviously make him more insecure. Why are the cvs making him insecure? Why isn't it hapening the other way round! 
He is pretending to be indifferent when Roshni is noticing him and then smiling and laughing like that. Lol he is confused regarding his actions ðŸ˜†

agree with you. it looks like he thinks that Roshni will leave him and go with Yash.On the other hand Roshni accepted to be his wife, she just has to talk to him. 
Sid is starting to get insecure about Roshni b'coz she is not able to convey her feelings to Sid properly. Neither is she apologizing nor is she making an attempt and talking to him properly. I felt he went away from there b'coz he don't want to hear more crap from Kritika🤢 Whatever it is until Roshni tells him clearly what his place and Yash's place is in her life clearly, I'm sure sid will distance himself from Roshni.

From Sid's POV, after accusing him, Roshni haven't talked to him properly. On the other hand she went to speak to Yash in restaurant, then Yash came to the competition, to his house etc..., there is obvious reasons to believe that Roshni want to move on with Yash after 3 months. This feeling will only grow in Sid, until Roshni vocally say something otherwise. This hesitant behaviour of Roshni will cause heavy damage😕
Never thought I would see the day that Sid thinks Roshni wants to be with Yash...while she finally wants to be with him...how have the tables turn in Jr...and it will only get interesting from here
Originally posted by zoopassion

Sid is starting to get insecure about Roshni b'coz she is not able to convey her feelings to Sid properly. Neither is she apologizing nor is she making an attempt and talking to him properly. I felt he went away from there b'coz he don't want to hear more crap from Kritika🤢 Whatever it is until Roshni tells him clearly what his place and Yash's place is in her life clearly, I'm sure sid will distance himself from Roshni.

From Sid's POV, after accusing him, Roshni haven't talked to him properly. On the other hand she went to speak to Yash in restaurant, then Yash came to the competition, to his house etc..., there is obvious reasons to believe that Roshni want to move on with Yash after 3 months. This feeling will only grow in Sid, until Roshni vocally say something otherwise. This hesitant behaviour of Roshni will cause heavy damage😕

But I feel even Sid is not giving her a chance to talk to him properly.
Originally posted by afghangirl

But I feel even Sid is not giving her a chance to talk to him properly.

It has been I month and I can't believe she didn't get a chance.  They have had nok - jhoks and fights etc, no time for serious conversation😕

She is hesitant to talk to Sid. But if she wants Sid would hear her out, like after getting arrested for DV. When she talked to him he patiently heard her😕 and then answered her.

But Roshni needs to start from apologizing. Until she do that, Sid won't be intrested in hearing anything else.
Agree with u... Sid reaction and roshni speech is highlight of today's epi... She's so proud to be khurana's bahu and she stolen everyone's heart thro' her speech even simran also melts a lil but kri(stone heart never melts na😆)... Why sid suddenly left from the place??(Is he really thk roshni ll go back to yash?? Or he don't want to hear anything from kri)... 
Originally posted by rachana10

Agree with u... Sid reaction and roshni speech is highlight of today's epi... She's so proud to be khurana's bahu and she stolen everyone's heart thro' her speech even simran also melts a lil but kri(stone heart never melts na😆)... Why sid suddenly left from the place??(Is he really thk roshni ll go back to yash?? Or he don't want to hear anything from kri)... 

Sid must been aware of Kri-RVs intention, I mean after the mms issue, it was obvious that Kritika trapped him. And he wont save Roshni from humilation and insults after the party if he really believes that something happened between them.
Edited by afghangirl - 9 years ago
i'M GLAD HE SUPPORTED HIS WIFE AND IS HAPPY...BUT WHY BELIEVE KRI???😡😡😡

& ROSHNI NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND APOLOGIZE
Originally posted by afghangirl

Sid must been aware of Kri-RVs intention, I mean after the mms issue, it was obvious that Kritika trapped him. And if he wont save Roshni from humilation and insults after the party if he really believes that something happened between them.

Of course he aware of rv-kri intentions but y he cnt take any step?? Its high time to end his track na...😕