Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rachana10

Actually he no need any invitation for the party when dd ordered him to go...😆 sid already told him not to enter his house, roshni already told him not to interfere in her life aft heard those words anyone could in his place returned to bangkok but he is🤬...Oh man he can't even hear anyone other than dd( how obedient puppy he is)... Hop aft this roshni shows her another face to him then ly he understand otherwise he continue to act as a dumb...

I feel he is just acting dumb😡 How can a person be so dumb, doesn't have any other job than obeying DD😆 Such a loyal puppy😆
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephie34

You could not have said it any better...he is the male version of Sam

@ bold Sry dr I cnt agree this... How could anyone be compare yash with sam?? Sam knw how to talk,how to fight,how to insult others moreover she knw how to disobey DD... Did yash knw anything in this??No na, so he is more than male version of sam...🤣🤣

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachana10

@ bold Sry dr I cnt agree this... How could anyone be compare yash with sam?? Sam knw how to talk,how to fight,how to insult others moreover she knw how to disobey DD... Did yash knw anything in this??No na, so he is more than male version of sam...🤣🤣

He is then the male version of Sam lacking the Patel genes...😆
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok, so Yash will be a party crasher. Doesn't he have a business to attend to? So where is he getting the time to follow Roshni around like a puppy? 😕 Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gingerly

Ok, so Yash will be a party crasher. Doesn't he have a business to attend to? So where is he getting the time to follow Roshni around like a puppy? 😕

Seriously, I think he became incapable of doing his business without Roshni's help🤢 He is just useless and spineless😡
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoopassion

Seriously, I think he became incapable of doing his business without Roshni's help🤢 He is just useless and spineless😡

Seriously, any girl wud love a guy who has an Individuality and not a dumb ass😡...
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephie34

He is then the male version of Sam lacking the Patel genes...😆

Exactly!!🤣🤣 Not only Patel,in any human genes...😆