Suhani Si Ek Ladki

New article-Yuvraj to give his marriage a chance

meenab83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
MAR262015

Yuvraaj to give his marriage a chance in Suhani Si...

suhani si

Suhani has shattered by her dad's truth and feels Yuvraaj was bounded in the forced marriage for his family's sake. She admits to Dadi that she understood she can't join the shattered relation. She packs her bag and decides to go to her mum's house. Lata talks to her and feels sorry about this. She tells Suhani that she did not know Pankaj has done this, else she would have definitely stopped her. Pankaj apologizes and cries on his mistake, stating he felt Yuvraaj will accept Suhani someday and everything will be fine, but things did not work in their favor. Soumya has been totally exposed in Suhani's eyes, after she asks will she keep Yuvraaj against his will or give him to her. Suhani reminds her that Yuvraaj is not a thing and also says she will not bind Yuvraaj in marriage if he does not wish to keep it. The lack of communication between Suhani and Yuvraaj does not let them clear things. 

Soumya provokes Suhani to leave the house as her marriage is loveless and meaningless. Lata asks Suhani not to leave Birla house and talk to Yuvraaj to know his opinion. Suhani lost her self esteem by Pankaj's doings and says talking to Yuvraaj will be like pressuring him again. Yuvraaj tells Sharad that he will not let Suhani bear this pain if she has not done any mistake. He shows his concern and Sharad happily shares this with Pratima. Yuvraaj goes to talk to Suhani and Soumya comes in between. He thinks of the main reason hurting Suhani, that's Soumya's presence in Birla House. Yuvraaj decides to give his marriage a chance, as Suhani is innocent and good hearted. Will Suhani go away from Yuvraaj, or will he stop her to stay back? Keep reading.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
tfs meena. i hate soumya. she is the one who come between yuvani.
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS Meena πŸ˜›.
Not sure how to react...after pondering for more than a minute am feeling disgusted at CV's. Yuvraj wants to give a chance to his marriage...?? Why...?? He does not love her...or let's say he still doesn't know what he feels for her . Is he giving the chance bcos he's feeling sympathetic towards Suhani or does he really want this marriage to work with no feelings except empathy and sympathy...?? Or is he planning to fall in love with her now the truth is all out in the open...? Or has he finally realized that if Suhani walks off from BM or his life...dadi will surely tie him up with snaky which he isn't so happy about? or is he doing all this genuinely to comfort Suhani...to make her feel less guilty as she knows her papa forced him to marry her? 

Not sure gurls...what am thinking or if am even thinking properly. This was what I felt after reading...not sure how it was actually meant to be taken. Maybe it is supposed to be taken positively...but am in not so good mood...so taking it all wrong😭 Sorry for the negativism. 

I so badly wanted a separation scene... I hope Suhani doesn't accept this and walks off. Pls CV's stop disappointing me. 

Edited by Elita - 9 years ago
arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GIVE HIS MARRIAGE A CHANCE?? πŸ˜‘😑
And what about Suhani, does she want to give her marriage a CHANCE ?😑 does her opinion actually matter??
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will not rely on spoilers to unravel the mystery that is SSEL.πŸ˜†

TBH, this is all very anticlimactic and I don't really understand how Yuvraj will fall for her.

clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: arch_angel

And what about Suhani, does she want to give her marriage a CHANCE ?😑 does her opinion actually matter??

No, it doesn't. When her own parents don't think it matters, who cares about Suhani? When has anyone ever asked Suhani what she wants?
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elita

TFS Meena πŸ˜›.

Not sure how to react...after pondering for more than a minute am feeling disgusted at CV's. Yuvraj wants to give a chance to his marriage...?? Why...?? He does not love her...or let's say he still doesn't know what he feels for her . Is he giving the chance bcos he's feeling sympathetic towards Suhani or does he really want this marriage to work with no feelings except empathy and sympathy...?? Or is he planning to fall in love with her now the truth is all out in the open...? Or has he finally realized that if Suhani walks off from BM or his life...dadi will surely tie him up with snaky which he isn't so happy about? or is he doing all this genuinely to comfort Suhani...to make her feel less guilty as she knows her papa forced him to marry her? 

Not sure gurls...what am thinking or if am even thinking properly. This was what I felt after reading...not sure how it was actually meant to be taken. Maybe it is supposed to be taken positively...but am in not so good mood...so taking it all wrong😭 Sorry for the negativism. 

I so badly wanted a separation scene... I hope Suhani doesn't accept this and walks off. Pls CV's stop disappointing me. 

@bold- He's obviously not doing it out of love. He will do it out of a mixture of sympathy, obligation and guilt.

Eli, you don't have to apologise. It's your opinion and we can't always have so-called 'positive' opinions. Don't apologise. This is an open forum.

I also want a separation scene. Frankly, the way they are handling this is BORINg.

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arch_angel

Su's opinion has never mattered so far...everyone has been throwing their decisions on her and she has just accepted without questioning much. She wanted to leave the house...Pratima stopped her πŸ˜‘, now again she has decided to leave...Lata stops her πŸ˜‘🀒. 

Spoilers are spoiling my already spoilt mood today.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hw many chances is he gona give his marriage
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
well i dont believe a word of this. thanks for sharing