Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Track leading towards a leap?

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
ive been watching dis show from only a month, thought so typical like any other male lead even Raman takes decisions singlehanded even after knowing that Ishita is understanding.😕 
But the current track somehow makes me feel that it is leading towards saperation and a leap. Because so typical of EK's shows now that the leads are in love with each other for quite some time this can be the new twist, now Ruhi is away frm the family and there is no scope to appeal for her custody in the near future, when Ishita comes to know about Ruhi being used by Shagun for earning money, she will be heartbroken and may take some drastic step wich may lead to a saperation (general track record of Balaji) and a leap.

P.s. It's just my assumption. No chappals pls😊
Edited by Mahi78 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think we will see a leap or separation track in the month of May as KP a will probably need time off.
Mahi78 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati62

I think we will see a leap or separation track in the month of May as KP a will probably need time off.

Agree he may need off for his wedding.
Mahi78 thumbnail
283 vies and no comments?😕
ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think there will be a leap maybe a long separation - ruhhanika is loved in this role nd a leap means getting rid of her for an older character. 
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its ekta show yet its a unique show..there wil b no leap...leap means grownup ruhi and old ishra..we can't see it..
i knw now the track is some disgustng but soon we wil get old yhm..
stop making these nonsense leap posts
this is a v high trp show n lo leap is required at present
also sonali mam the writer has confirmed there is no leap check yhm cc on fb
and kp is not gonna leave sp topper show n disappear on a leave
even dabh heroine got married n in a day or 2 was back on set kp is not the first lead in the world to marry

also if kp intended to go on long leave he wont hsve taken up so msny hosting assignments when he's supposedly about to marryEdited by GitaGrover - 9 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😕omg...that would be horrible ...i will miss ruhi tho

why? but knowing ekta she'll eventually