SU-YU Wedding Recap! paging Anitams

dunceHat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Anitams,

As mentioned, that YU considered SU a worthy alternative is not even implied. He did think of her as a nobody, not pretty and therefore no good and leave alone marry wouldn't even stand to give a second look had it not been for her bff-SOmu with whom he fell in LOVE! I'll explain purely what was shown;

Let me try and get you up to date; It's just my best shot spanning over 10-12 episodes

(after this I'll scoot; varna mera aaj ka din bhi gaya kaam se :)) read carefully..k?😊

Theek Hai...back in time to the magni-shaadi times at SSEL!!

There were errors galore everywhere (Pratima, Soumya mainly) and mischief by Ragmen who deliberately did not let it slip to YU that his mom went with the proposal to SU when all the while they knew it was Soumya he was in love with;

Yu who was Head-Over-Heals with the then Soumya was only too eager for the chatMangni n patByah!

So, only on the mang-ni day, 2 days prior to the already finalized shaadi-day, YU gets to know what his family(by then itself SICK) did!!

Here, RagMen deliberately and Pratima recently admitted did it deliberately, but at that time it was shown that she mistook Yu loved SU and not Soumya. It's probably true. Pratima was shown warming up to SU from day one and might have really thought all the 'itsy-squabbles, concern of YU when SU cries etc. etc. that took place' might have led her to believe that YU loved SU

Yup! Now, back to mang-ni day,

Due to circ. and despite his determination to pehnavo ring to Soumya at the 'venue', he was forced to mangni with SU; He later rushes and demands to know all with Soumya, who cleverly dodges as she was bent on marrying Krishna! Krishna, who saw all this demands what the heck all this is. Soumya declares her eternal & true love to Krishna, and they rush off to get married in a temple. Soumya never reveals that she's married and YU thinks he still can set things right by talking to Soumya when SU's dad spots him with Soumya and suspects something wrong, on the wedding day(day b4...not sure)By then, invitations sent, guests arrived, SU's all in love; So as a dad, Pankaj-ji threatens(if you can say that at all!) that YU better marry SU varna loan cancel [basically, SU's dad was afraid that SU will be heart-broken and 'rishta-is time pe toot gaya to biradari mein izzat, su ka future kinda things...usual); but fact is SU warmed to the idea of marriage only when the proposal came from YU's family. Else, she'd admire YU, but never really thought that they are ever going to get married!

Yu goes home in turmoil after the Pankaj-ji warning. By then, Pratima also, apologises for her mix-up and tells YU to decide and that she will respect whatever decision he takes!

So other than SU's dad's bank things (uh. duh ) nothing stopped YU to break away! He storms to SU's house to tell all to her and at the same time SU in all her bridal get up goes searching with her BIL, for missing-dear-SOMU on her shaadi ka din! YU finds that SU is not in her room(at her house) but accidentally hits the jewellery box', and finds a folded 'letter to SU from Somu' briefing few things about the SOMU marriage and wishes for SU marriage etc. He reads and crumples and throws it away. He does bump into SU on his way out, but never discussed what he came to tell her. Why? Not sure, but he now knows that soumya did the sprint and his cock-sure theory that no-one can refuse the great YU-BIRLA' came tumbling around him. His head is all in daldal' as he goes home and tells his mom that he will marry SU!

Throughout the wedding he glares and gives dirty looks, mostly to SU's dad! As if his decision ka reason who the'; but not his failed attempt to clarify and falling prey to Ragmen and ego issues!! (and haan, looks like he was under pressure to get married too, as his younger brother ANUJ also has been married for a couple of years by then. He never likes any girl as he thought he was too good for them I/c rag and Men's cousins whom he laughed at!btw, quite pretty girls they were J As far as the air-headed duo RagMen were concerned, all they wanted is to mock at YU for finally getting into rishta with SU(who was neither fair not pretty)!

THE END

Edited by dunceHat - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
superb post. thanks for reminde me these back episode.
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you, dH. Reply in other post (WOOD ya GOOD) .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol wood ya good same result no screen time that's why I think that he aint the hero of the show he is the anti hero the hero is yet to come.
dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

lol wood ya good same result no screen time that's why I think that he aint the hero of the show he is the anti hero the hero is yet to come.

esp today! eminently forwardable and very time-saving!

Agree with anything today cause I forwarded>>>the whole episode paused for 2 secs at the YU-shower, not really to ogle but to check if any DIVINE intervention took place. nyah! all is back to thud which means that the CVs have no brain-cell farm! In a way that's gud. imagine the poison cells they might produce🤢
lotsa time saved!

& yes formula still remains,
1/4snake (some ssel-ite genius figured out this exact fraction yest) + wood + dense = YU

Still, I think YU luvs SU 😆😆😆 
I know I'll make lotta of SSELers ðŸ˜¡ but
I also know that it will make you happy when you imagine what this luv of YU can do to SODA😆
Edited by dunceHat - 9 years ago