Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ravjeet is no more in the show ....

_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It seems Ravjeer singh aka our dear Chirkut has left the show...Just saw that Ravjeet's nameis not in the popular cast list of #MATSH (at the top of the right side)...& Ravjit's name is replaced by Arjun Bijlani...So i guess Chirag is actually dead & he may not come back...But again it's a EK's show , so can't give guaranty on that...😆😆😆 ...But what is striking mind is that , will Shikhar get negative in future like his dearest friend Ritika ???😲😕😕...If Chirag is no more in the show...then who will be new villain in the show...although we have DO as the female villian...😆😆...
Anyways ...was just pissed off with the "Humara bachcha " dialogue that i don't want to say anything about Ranveer as of now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RV will be new villain on show! He is turning psycho in his so called aashiqui ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ritika is new negative character of the show. .
For now arjun is positive character maybe later he also can  become negative character too.

This Ektha show anything is possible. 

So don't get surprised if anything like this happen. 

Edited by Ishan.123 - 9 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What if Shikhar is Chirag in disguise?? :D:D
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually in his entry scene, he was looking pretty similar to Chirag

in EK show, they can make us watch anything...may be chirag is not dead and shikhar is chirag after plastic surgery :D
Edited by mas123 - 9 years ago
Nidhi.. thumbnail
no yaar.. shikhar is shikar only as its clear that the judge knows him from long time as a defense lawyer with 100% track record...  Even before Chirkut's murder Shikhar was there in the show... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Edited by nidhialapati - 9 years ago
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Ohh yeah I too saw that,
Well we will miss our chirkut than!!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nidhialapati

no yaar.. shikhar is shikar only as its clear that the judge knows himfrom long time as a defense lawyer with 100% track record... Even before Chirkut's murder Shikhar was there in the show...😆😆

nah! I meant what if the real guy is kidnapped like Mad Eye Moody in GoF and Chirag is fooling all of them again and in the end it's revealed the real Shikhar is kidnapped and Chirag was alive.
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ritika is the new negative character... Didn't you see yesterday how she used the unborn kid as a weapon to get Ranveer attention? also in precap to stop him from saving Ishani. She's a viscious serial killer.
cherryfrasier thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mas123

actually in his entry scene, he was looking pretty similar to Chirag

in EK show, they can make us watch anything...may be chirag is not dead and shikhar is chirag after plastic surgery :D

I agree, i thought it was Chirag