SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 86

Posted: 9 years ago
Harsh
I guess this is wat you asked for... I am sooo happy you did... So cute...she leaving postits everywhere...

and he made his first memory...most probably his first story... I remembered the time that he thought he had no stories even for his best moments...Well now he is going to make tons of memories with her...and this was an amazing start...

And now I am eager... I know that she will go to shantiniketan...still how are they going to convince appa ??? I feel that appa is taking advantage of their niceness towards him... If it was a iyer family could he even imagine to demand like that ???? How many iyer guys leave their newly weds here and go to US with these girls standing in front of the embassy with their marriage album waiting for visa ??? I want II to say clearly to appa that she is going with sam and will go later to see them...

Nish now I am waiting for the skype call...
Poor R&B! He's all alone. II has folks with her...fighting over who she should stay with.
He's ALL ALONE!
Originally posted by harshita27

I typed 3 comments teeno udd gaya... My nalayak ipad browser is acting up... It crashes n closes every few minutes.
Anyway, I'll type a long comment later lest ye bhi udd jaaye.
So... R&B ke truffle khane ke baad kya hua Nisha?!?! 😆🤣
On a serious note: a lovely heart tugging update... Love the quiet one n his motor mouth. PostIt pyaar is superawesome... Reminds me of something sweet. Didnt like Appa's strange behavior... Its a bit unreal thats all. More on the update in another comment.

parents are prone to extremely unrealistic actions, no I dont want you all to think he will get them separated or divorced, but I can say that he doesnt like R&B any more than he did that 3rd or 4th time he saw him... when he came asking for marriage... he doesnt like the guy PERIOD!!!

I wont gloss over it...

Something about him irritates Appa beyond belief... he might get over it slowly... or not😃

I have known for parents separating a GUY WITH A KID. She went to her parents' for delivery they forced their son to divorce her😲 So no... its not unrealistic at all

IT WAS  a love marriage, HE pursued her... and brought her to the US got her pregnant lived two years happily here, sent her home for delivery, to her native place, applied for Top Biz schools got accepted in Europe... took HER DAD'S MONEY for the first year... never went to see the child once, or see her... just sent her papers from Europe

Got off FB, quit talking to all and every common friend😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I sit down to write whenever I have 30 or 45 minutes between family kids and job... a sliver here a sliver there and BINGO!! I have four or so chapters in one day😃

I dont let real life bother me too much may be?😆 I dont have to study 6 or 8 hours a day? I married with kids... and work full time... I get an two to four hours every day where I am doing NOTHING. So Software Symphony is what I live breathe and eat then😳

QUITE EASY ACTUALLY!!😆

You're AWESOME Nisha 
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Poor R&B! He's all alone. II has folks with her...fighting over who she should stay with.
He's ALL ALONE!

No kidding!!

He probably sitting in bed twirling his hair reading, looking at his watch every few minutes so he can call her at 2 AM IST😳

No "turn off the light da" moans😳
No "How come u have to read in bed" complaints😭

Nobody to rile or irritate

Poor guy
Originally posted by Nisha0604

parents are prone to extremely unrealistic actions, no I dont want you all to think he will get them separated or divorced, but I can say that he doesnt like R&B any more than he did that 3rd or 4th time he saw him... when he came asking for marriage... he doesnt like the guy PERIOD!!!

I wont gloss over it...

Something about him irritates Appa beyond belief... he might get over it slowly... or not😃

I have known for parents separating a GUY WITH A KID. She went to her parents' for delivery they forced their son to divorce her😲 So no... its not unrealistic at all

IT WAS  a love marriage, HE pursued her... and brought her to the US got her pregnant lived two years happily here, sent her home for delivery, to her native place, applied for Top Biz schools got accepted in Europe... took HER DAD'S MONEY for the first year... never went to see the child once, or see her... just sent her papers from Europe

Got off FB, quit talking to all and every common friend😭

I just hate such kind of parents Nish...

But in this case Appa is losing his respect due to his own actions...

How many days does he think that Sam, Ranjan and R&B will accomodate his tantrums ?
Originally posted by swathi1990

How many days does he think that Sam, Ranjan and R&B will accomodate his tantrums ?

Oh! yes!! I agree

I was just responding to Hershey when she said "Appa is unrealistic" NOPE!! HES NOT!!😃
That was just one case, I know of  three more, a distant cousin returned from Muscat a week after her wedding saying " I didnt want to have sex", she is now married and lives in Chennai SHE HAS A 10 YEAR OLD😲... I guess she meant "Sex with Husband number ONE"😡🤢

One of my Mom's friend's daughter she married a gharelu type Iyengar dude, faked typhoid and returned to Delhi with two weeks after wedding, before the consummation. He lost the money for the Mauritius trip, AND RETURNED ALL HER STUFF INTACT after the end of the year at annulment😲😭  Her parents are still making excuses for why "it was not a good match"
😃
Originally posted by swathi1990

When I meant unreal I meant girl's parents behaving soo unreasonable with inlaws.. wanting her back n all.. India mei ladki ke parents ALWAYS Respect inlaws' wishes... No matter how mann ke khilaaf the marriage has been...dont try to break the girl's marriage MOSTLY...What you said is true too... Guy's parents behave mostly strange... So its deffo acceptable story.
N Swathi is so right when she says Appa is losing respect with his strange behavior n dunno how long would Ranjan n Sam n mostly R&B would tolerate this unreasonableness.
Heartbeats

OMGGG so lovely R&B's pov Hershey you happy😳😳❤️
such a sweet update like have to read it a few more times ..
Nisha i dont have words but this was sooo lovely how much these two mean for each other nothing else is needed.
literally her postits are enough how cute!!!! how perfect i dont know this update was
all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me.
i think i havent shipped for a couple this much ..
i just finished my dance practice for this wonderful treat.. april 18th it is and yes i am still sane after the practice 😆😆😆