Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Renu111

wow wonderful update di...kriya is unhappy and he is right why ppl nt left him and pratigya alone...i think kriya will go for honeymoon after all he is KST ...and ma sahib arghh update soon.

thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š ... 

hmmm, no this time ma sahib will win , but will loose quickly ๐Ÿ˜‰ u will see
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Looking forward to them๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks dear, glad you are liking the os
dhakarn thumbnail
Here's precap for part 2

...pratigya's face wilted as krishna walked to the balcony, without glancing at her...

...meera stared at krishna ' s face in the tv screen... malik seemed...so...Happy. ...

...'what's this place, Krishna?'...pratigya asked, curious, hugging herself as the night air brushed her...

Hope u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Precap๐Ÿ˜›

Looks like there might be more romance ahead for Kriya๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Just worried about what Meera will do๐Ÿ˜• after P didn't say anything will we see a change in her.

Update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting precap di...that means is pratigya going with krishna in SA...and what is going in meera's mind.?? update soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Nice Precap๐Ÿ˜›

Looks like there might be more romance ahead for Kriya๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Just worried about what Meera will do๐Ÿ˜• after P didn't say anything will we see a change in her.

Update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah , more romance coming n here's a clue - it will prove helpful later ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

meera will see a positive growth ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

interesting precap di...that means is pratigya going with krishna in SA...and what is going in meera's mind.?? update soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

no P is not ๐Ÿ˜‰ u will see ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dhakarn thumbnail
Part 2 

Pratigya changed back into the simple blue saari, mechanically,  as she went to meet renuka ...she listened , teary eyed as renuka hugged her to her bosom... 'I know beti u r feeling bad ...n daamadji will be feeling worse ... But the pooja must happen ...  once its over no one will keep u away from ur husband' ...  Pratigya nodded mechanically ... she was feeling suffocated ...the fact that she won't see him , be near him , be in his arms for 2 days was ... unbearable ... ...she will die! ...oh come on Pratigya! He is n will be busy in future too ...what do u think? That he will cancel all the future work n appointments n be with u every sec ... He just can't take u around the world all the time!... don't be silly! ... now! Don't go in front of him with this long miserable face! ... Its just a couple of hours to his flight n don't u dare spoil them for him...  she nodded to herself fervently ,n got up , smiling to renuka n dabbing her eyes ... 'right ma, now I must go... he will want me to pack his bag...' she said as she walked out of the room ...renuka watched her in sadness ... Gayatri had told her that the fire mishap might have caused bec the bahu of the house forgot about the morning aarti n the poor woman fell for gayatri's trick ... renuka wanted her daughter to be happy always n the fact that the pooja got disrupted n pratigya almost caught fire was deeply disturbing to her already weak mind...

Meera looked at the TV , her eyes fixed on Krishna ... malik seemed ... No...not seemingly ...but genuinely happy! ... she had never seen malik actually smiling ... malik's eyes were bright , not the usual dark , brooding cold ones they often were ... her gaze shifted to pratigya, her eyes twitching in jealousy n yet awe ... what has that bitc... No , girl! got in her that could make malik happy?... meera stared , her eyes fixed on pratigya's eyes ... she felt a jolt when she realized that she actually corrected herself from calling that girl as a bitch!... why though? ... 'that bas***d!'  meera turned to see angad fuming , walking towards the LED in deranged anger n jealousy ... 'did u hear? he leered at meera... the bas***d has planned for a honeymoon!!! ... 1 solid month! ... he spat , hitting the image of krishna on the TV screen with his gun... the glass got a scratch , but otherwise the TV still played ... 'what? Honeymon?' meera breathed , aghast ... 'yeah, as if he is not banging her all the time! ...  I wonder how he found time to dress her up n give an interview! ...devil!' angad spat again , firing at krishna's image in the TV screen ...the TV burst , smoke flying ... meera hastily stood up , backing away even as angad propped himself down on a couch , pulling a bottle of rum... Meera walked towards the stairs , her head buzzing ...malik is going for a honeymoon? ... how come malik isn't bored off that bitc... that pratigya already! ...but ...but didn't u see? Malik isn't bored ... Malik is happy! She heard her mind tell her ... meera shook her head to clear the image as pratigya's kind eyes came to her mind... Kind! Her foot! That ...pratigya ...she is poison! Witch! ... Yes! Malik is bewitched! ... Meera seethed ...

Krishna was not in the room ...pratigya went straight towards the wardrobe , fighting her tears ...she took out travelling suits for him n 2 - 3 casual wears , 2 business suits  ... She saw that the servants had already dusted n polished his shoes n she caressed them with her fingers , her heart wrenching ... she took deep calming breathes as she took out a beautiful saree n went to the bathroom to change ... 

She kept her hair open , put kajal n anklets n a beautiful nose ring that he had brought for her ... 

she put on a simple necklace along with her mangalsutra n a pair of ear rings n simple bangles ...

she couldn't help but smile shyly as she adjusted her kamarband, her fingers caressing his finger marks along her hips from last night ...

she turned shyly to face him as he came to the room... 

her face wilted as she saw him walk straight to the balcony , not even looking at her , his every cell screaming about his agitation n frustration n anger ... pratigya fisted her hand in her pallu , fighting not to cry ... no! she will upset him more! ... she can't take it when he is upset ! ...she will cheer him up! ... she glided towards the balcony to see him staring at the grounds below, his back to her ... His frame clearly told her that he was mighty angry n frustrated ... n indeed he was! ... that idiot mortaza has to call tonight! ...2 days! Oh! He can't even imagine! ... the feel of having her in his arms was a million times better that all the money n power in the world! ... but he have to go! Otherwise they will be unnecessary complications ... Mortaza was a good friend n it was not in the nature of thakurs to disappoint a friend ...n he don't want to hurt her mother's sentiments too... she very nearly lost her mother bec of him! N he must do atleast this for her mother's happiness, to let her sit for the pooja...  but ...but ... He will die being away from her! ...  he had seen her gazing up at him when he entered the room ... n she looked drop dead gorgeous ! ...but her eyes were pained ! ...ofcourse , she will be hurt...that u r going away! Leaving her like that ...alone! ...no! don't think about it!...NO! he can't take it when she is sad!...he can't face her n tell her that he must go! ...no!

Pratigya hugged him from behind , her hands under his arms along his shoulders n resting her face over the back of his right shoulder ... Krishna sighed , his agitated n angry mind cooling down a bit , yet his eyes hard n unmoving as he started at the grounds ... they stood like that for some secs , her hug tightening around him n him relaxing slowly ... he sighed again n slowly pulled her by her right palm to face him ... his eyes took in her beauty for a while as they raked her face , n then his eyes shot up to meet hers , smiling ... He cupped her face in his palms n leaned in to kiss her forehead, their eyes closing in love ... 'let's go for a drive...' He whispered, his thumbs caressing her red cheeks , as she nodded enthusiastically  , her palms covering his along her face ...' john, get my rover ready..' he ordered into his phone as they walked out of their room , hands clasped ... krishna ...but ...your flight is in 3 hrs...' chandu called out as they passed along the hall... I know' Krishna grunted , his hand tightening around her waist ... Krishna put his foot down as the gates opened , his eyes straight on the road while she gazed up at him shyly ... 

They drove in silence for a few minutes , listening to the Hindustani music which they both liked...  her eyes fell on his phone on the dashboard n she suddenly remembered ...'oh , Krishna ... malini had called ... Her family is invited for ...that SI ...ketan, I think ...his wedding ... she will be in UP tmw...  Could she stay in the haveli tmw...?' ... she asked , gazing up at him... 'why r u asking me? Ur house ... Ur friend ...do whatever u feel like...' He chuckled, turning the rover away from the main road... she smiled shyly , n looked around to see him driving along a narrow road , a climb actually ... 'where r we going?' she asked , curious n excited ... 'to one of the few places I went often ... In the past ... this is the last time ... I want to say a proper goodbye ...' he smiled at her ... she nodded , her curiosity increasing ... ... they reached a cliff n Krishna killed the engine ... It was the very cliff that he used to find solace in when he was feeling agitated n pained ... he had noticed that he had only came there once after she came to his life ... Bec he no longer needed the place ... he already owns the person he can go to anytime ...everytime ... Be it anger , agitation, happiness , excitement , anxiety , sadness, joy , love , lust...  his everything ...starting n ending with her! ...in her! ... he helped her get down , holding her right palm in his ... she looked around curiously , guessing that they must be at a very high altitude ... Cool night air blew n she hugged herself , shivering ... 'what's this place , Krishna?' she asked , gazing up at him... 

'this was the place where I used to spent time ...more than I ever spent in my home ... To channel all the sadness n bitterness n pain I kept feeling from time to time '...  Krishna said , walking forwards towards the edge of the cliff , his voice full of bitterness ... She listened , her heart tugging painfully to hear the underlying knot of pain in his voice ... 'I found this place when I was 12... I never quiet liked it n yet ...I don't know ... This place helped me swallow the pain ... n the bitterness ...I was never happy'... he sighed , looking up at her ...' krishna ...' She breathed , her voice heavy with love as she sprinted towards him... she cupped his jaw , her eyes beseeching him to stop thinking about the past ...'I have asked the same question again n again ... Why am I such a pathetic creature whom my mother wanted dead?' ... she could feel her heart being cut with a blunt knife to listen to his offhand n yet bitter voice 'no ...don't ... Don't talk about it ... its over ... Past ... u know maji loves u...' she whispered , searching his eyes ... He smiled , covering her hands on his cheek with his n squeezing them ...' I know...I ...I believe I know' ... they stood like that for some secs before he chuckled ...'but that's not why I am here now... I am here to tell goodbye to this place once n forever ... bec I will never ever need this stupid place ... for everything  I need ever is with me... mine ... U!' he said fiercely , his eyes piercing hers ... she nodded fervently , tears flowing from her eyes , her palms tightening along his jawline ... 'er , no ... coming to think of it... This isn't a bad place , not fully ... U know, I admitted to myself that I want u in my life at this place ... chandu was goading me to admit that u mean much more to me than a slave to acquire...n I was busy being a stupid fool ... this place helped me find my happiness ...finally...u, pratigya!' he smiled , his eyes welling up... she smiled through her tears , her bosom puffing in pride n joy... 

' yeah , n now I come to think of it , I never came here after that ... may be my heart already knew what it found out but mind u , I was such a mean idiotic moron to realize it n ...' he smirked n then found his mouth sealed by hers ... they literally swayed as she kissed him as if he was her last drop of life water, moaning his name n Krishna responded equally passionately , growling in undiluted desire ... their hands wound around each other , desperately pulling the other closer n impossibly closer , their passionate mouths suckling n nibbling n licking intensely n intimately ... soon krishna was lazily sucking on her tired tongue , both moaning softly ... their panting lips continued to caress the other pair , as the intensity of the kiss lessened n they opened their eyes , meeting the other pair in absolute bliss ... she just hugged him , burying her head in the crook of his neck n his arms tightened around her , their eyes closing as they relished each other's heartbeats  ...' we r so much similar, krishna' she breathed , snuggling her face into the crook of his neck...' ...i too had a place where I tried to let go of all the pain in my heart ... the room of the mirrors... my grandfather had gifted it for me when I was 7 ...I liked it very much, where I could forget everything n... find solace in dance...' pratigya sighed , her palms tightening along his chest n nape ...' I liked that feel of coming to ur arms , while I was dancing that day' she said shyly , her fingers playing with his hair near his nape... 'hmmm, even I like that feel ...that room...' krishna murmured , his right palm caressing along her exposed waist... she shivered , gazing up at him ...'earlier I lived for my mother ... I don't remember having any other dream , any other reason... n now too , I don't have any reasons ...nor dreams ... U r real!...n I am... bec u r...' she whispered , her eyes full of love n devotion, locked to his... Krishna smiled , pure joy in his eyes ...

she cupped his jaw n stood on her tip toes as she kissed his forehead... She snuggled to his chest again , sighing, as his arms wound round her again...   'huh' he exclaimed softly as it began to rain n she giggled , tightening her hug around him... he fisted his left palm in her hair as he pulled her head back , his eyes gazing intently at her wet face ... her lips automatically parted , her eyes closed ... he leaned in to caress her nose ring with his nose n she sighed ... He brought his other hand to trace down her forehead , along the bridge of her nose n playfully stoked her nose ring , making her moan softly ... He darted his tongue out to lick her parted lower lip n she arched against him , her fingers tightening in his hair ... 'uff' she cried out , her hand clasping around the top of something ...cushion ... what? She blinked ... she was laying on her back on the now flat cushioned seat of his rover , while he straddled her, his hand already pulling the knot of her blouse to reveal to his eyes her heaving bosom , his eyes glinting in desire ... when exactly did he brought her inside the rover, she didn't have a clue  ...oh! When did he get rid of her saree?... may be u were so caught up by his tongue inside ur throat n his hands on ur back, she tried to think, her coy self trying to hide her bosom using her trembling hands ... she gave up her pathetic attempts to think as he threw her damp blouse to the back of the rover n his hungry mouth closed around her wet n hard right nipple in naked passion , his hands pinning her hands above her head ... her wild moan was masked by his desirous growl , the rain lashing on to the glasses of the rover ...

Gayatri looked at the clock , gritting her teeth in anger ... its just  1 hr to the flight n Krishna is still not back! ... Ofcourse ! that girl is with him! ... gayatri glared outside , its still raining heavily ...  her plan must work! ... but the devil isn't even being away from that girl for a sec! ... Once he is away from her , then she would make her next move ... that's bound to work!...  the girl is so confident in his love' for her... Soon , very soon, she will see the confidence crumbling , gayatri smiled evilly ... N it will be easier to kill that s**t , weakened in grief ...

The mating was wild , unrestrained ...his stated grunt as he emptied himself inside her in deep spurts was drowned in her ecstatic cry as she writhed helplessly under him , squirting as her orgasm washed over her ... He was still buried deep inside her even as pratigya fought for life air , her tired hands hugging his heavy frame more closer to her , her fingers lazily caressing his hair , her head thrown back in the ecstasy of the happenings  between them...  they just lay like that relishing the feel ...she was on her back over the seat n he was astride her , his thighs on either side of the seat , her legs wound around his hips, his face resting over her heaving bosom... 'I love u Krishna ...' she murmured n he lifted his head from her bosom , gazing up at her ... 'I know' he winked , capturing her trembling lips in a passionate kiss ...she deepened the kiss , licking shyly along his jaw line towards his ear n he chuckled as she bit his lobe...his fingers fisted in her hair as he kissed her again , not getting enough of her...  His phone pinged n he groaned into her mouth ...he panted against her trembling lips , his teeth gritted in an attempt to slow down n stop... she tried to keep her eyes open as he caressed her sweaty face gently n kissed her forehead ... krishna pulled out of her , reaching for his paijama  but she just lay there , unmindful of her state , her eyes drooping in sensual tiredness n couldn't help but moan at the feel of loss of contact with him ... He reached to pull down her bunched up skirt around her hips , covering her downwards as he gently placed her petite, shivering , now half naked form over his lap, rocking her lovingly ... he patted her cheeks chastely n she opened her eyes blearily, coy n innocent ... 'do u even know how beautiful u look' he whispered , kissing her right cheek ... She hugged him shyly  , their naked chests  caressing sensuously ... He licked her ear near his mouth , whispering 'hmmm... Looks like my girl wants ...' he stopped short as his phone pinged him again ... 

pratigya blinked , her heart n head coming out of the sensual stupor ... oh! ... His flight! ... 'krishna... ur flig...' she began but found her lips sealed by his ... he let go of her after a few secs , his voice low n sad 'I know... '... she cupped his face , her eyes teary , n kissed him over his forehead...' its just 2 days , Krishna ... just 2 days... come back soon , I will be waiting ...' she murmured , their foreheads n noses touching ... he sighed against her ... 'yeah, 2 days...' he said , his voice low ... she insisted that he must get out of the rover so that she could dress , covering her chest with her wet saari n Krishna , after much persuasion , got out of the rover , promising her punishment when he gets back from SA for making him stand outside ...he called chandu to inform that he is coming to haveli in 5 mins n ready his benz to take him to airport... He wasn't going to go to the airport in his rover , n he wasn't going to let anybody , even chandu touch his rover again ...not after spending the most beautiful moments with her in it! No! ...he ran his fingers through his hair, combing it n flattening it... pratigya , red to the core , somehow managed to drape the saari around her , she wasn't sure she did a good job of it ...she flung out his kurta at him n Krishna giggled manly , putting it on...  he smirked at her as he got in n started the engine , his eyes raking her face n hair ... she leaned in to have a look at herself in the mirror n gasped out , straightening her hair n mopping her face frantically n he giggled out manly ... she pinched him on his left shoulder n sat in a huff n Krishna laughed out loudly ... 'krishna..' she called him in a reprimanding way n he laughed further ... she pouted ... 'oh! U look so cute '... he said , half laughing ... she couldn't help but smile shyly ...

He cradled her in his arms, bridal style , climbing the steps ... Krishna had ordered the guards to retreat n sure enough the hall too was deserted ... Her eyes locked to his as he climbed the steps , she gazed at him , holding the precariously worn saree around her...he placed her gently down their bed , kissing her cheek...  'a word of warning pratigya ... I won't be gentle from now onwards ...so enjoy these 2 days'... he winked n she blushed crimson ... Won't be gentle? As if what just happened wasn't wild? ... But of course , she knew , she had felt , how much he had restrained his need for her during their first time n also this time...she knew he was holding back! Just to ease her ...make her comfortable ...oh! he is so caring! Even in his mindless desire for her!... she leaned up , kissing him deeply , her palms along his neck n cheek ... it's not fair...' she murmured against his lips huskily ... 'hmmm... I can understand if u need more time to...' Krishna began , lovingly caressing her right cheek with his thumb, gently licking her lower lip...  'no... it's...' she flushed , gathering up all her courage ...'what?' Krishna asked , withdrawing his lips from hers n gazing into her eyes , cupping her face...

...'don't... don't hold back, Krishna ... I am yours! ...how's it fair that ...that u have all of me, ...n...n...' she took a deep breath , her palms tightening along his jaws...' I ... I want all of u!' she breathed , her voice hoarse , turning crimson, her eyes twitching in coyness ... she abruptly lowered her eyes , a delicious tremor running up her spine as his eyes smoldered like burning coals ... a full 2 minutes later she lay  panting hysterically over the bed ,  her mouth devoured n a love bite over the right side of her neck , just near to her black mole... her eyes were fiercely locked to his , his face inches above hers as he straddled her , fondling her right breast softly , making her whimper... 'sleep pratigya... bec u won't be sleeping much in near future , n u know I mean it...' He breathed , his eyes piercing hers ... she panted , arching up against him , her hands combing through his hair ... his phone pinged him again n he wrenched away from her, after a quick peck over her forehead , grabbing a towel n walked towards the bathroom...  pratigya just lay over the bed , not even bothering to keep herself covered or keep her hysterical pants in check as she gazed at his retreating back n then at the bathroom door ... she was slowly realizing that its not just he who was feeling like having her all the time ... she too was feeling the same about him... n also ...also to feel that ...that feeling when he was inside her n ...stop!... she blushed scarlet at the admission n curled into a ball , biting her lower lip n covering her face in her trembling hands , waves of coyness rocking her body...

Krishna came back from the bathroom , dressed in casuals she had taken out for him , applying a bit of gel in his hair ...

pratigya had already fallen asleep , tired n exhausted... he smiled at her sleeping  form n tucked her under the sheets , kissing her gently over her forehead ... he took his travelling bag , which she had already kept ready n walked out of the room , closing the door , his heart aching at the prospect of being away from her for so long ... its just 2 days ... 2 days yes! ...he sighed , giving his travelling bag to rakesh at the landing of the stairs ... he climbed down to the hall to find a servant kneeling to tie his boots n chandu asking for the key of his rover so that they could shift it from the porch to the underground parking lot , but Krishna refused , insisting that he will park it himself ... Krishna got inside the rover , smirking as he could feel their combined scent still inside it , his naughty mind reliving the intimate n beautiful moments , as he parked the car ... he was about to close the door when his eye caught something shining ...what? ... Her necklace! ...just near to the front right seat!... Ha!... he licked his lips , savoring the moment when he had pulled at the necklace n let it fall between them... hmmm... Gr8! He smirked , closing the rover n locking it... who said 2 days r going to b a torture ... no! not at all! ...he is going to tease her like anything! ... 'give the key to pratigya, chandu'...he said throwing the key to chandu as he got inside the benz...' hmmm, key to bhabhi , I see ... I get that I can't touch ur rover now'... chandu sighed dramatically , starting the engine ... Krishna smirked , sitting back... 

Hope u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Romantic update๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

Kriya are so adorable, both so in love and do not want to be apart from each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Like how you are showing  Meera starting to feel conflicted about P whether to be negative or positive towards her.๐Ÿ˜Š

Gayatri don't know what she has planned๐Ÿ˜ก but anxious about it but know that in end it will favor Kriya.

Update soon. ๐Ÿ˜›
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally romantic update di ๐Ÿ˜ณ so meera is changing and what is gayatri planning hope this time she will be caught by krishna...update soon.