Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

To the PH and SP ~Edited - Missed out points added 8-10~

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi,

I am watching NAUC right from day 1 and I loved its unique concept.

I would like to speak on behalf of all those fans and viewers who have loved the show for what it was.

It was going fine until you guys brought in this twist about Kabir's entry and Chandu's track.I have no offense with Kabir(Mishkat's entry) but please do not ruin Viraj's character.He was an inspiration,a humbled person,respected women and brought in hope for Nisha and not to forget Nisha loved him for the way he was.

I am fine with the way Kaira expose buaji and Viraj got to know the truth but dont you think this part was rushed?Also this was supposedly to be done by Sourav as per his last scene that happened in NAUC.

The show was doing fine with Viraj in it but offlate with lot unconvincing tracks and the marriage one I am definitely not convinced and its the same way for the others too.

Let me highlight the misses in your show:

1.What happened to Sukku's track?he wasnt happy working in their jewellery shop.

2.What about Jwalu's education part of it?

3.Kirti's track -nothing,she just got out of Ritesh's fiasco and you'll turned him that way cos he got another show.

4.Bunty - nothing much about him

5.Dolly and Sumit's track? - you'll have turned Sumit -ve too and this happened after the actor who played this role was replaced since he got another offer in Colors Channel.Why do this?He was his mumma's boy but would never come into GH for their property.I dont agree to this again.

6.Aman-Umesh - nothing is shown after their cancellation of the honeymoon.Why so?some proceedings with them too?It was shown that they had to cancel their honeymoon due to their babaji coming in was that shown?So they are married which means its all over?

7.Coming to Nisha-Viraj-Kabir,I love both Viraj and Kabir but what you have done is really unfair to the characters.Ruining Viraj's character is the biggest mistake you'll have done.I agree you would come back saying that he was madly in love and everything but as far as we know about his character he isnt that cheap to be portrayed as happened during Nisha-Kabri's wedding.You'll wanted to show Nisha-Kabir's chemistry whereas we dont understand why was that needed when Nisha-Viraj's chemistry was rocking.Infact trps answer them all.

8.What about Sourav? - he was missing for a long time after the emails leak fiasco.If an actor is on vacation or busy with some other project kindly cover up so that the character is justified.So what does Sourav do now?does he work elsewhere or will he join LA?

9.And what about Lakshya academy?All this happened due to Nisha participating in the competition and that Gaya wasnt happy.Viraj had an ambition and that LA so thats left abruptly?what happening?

10.We did have a lotta expectation on Nisha learning shooting and maybe that could lead to another inspirational track but nothing as such happened .

We arent dogs so that you show us few biscuits and we accept them happily.All this hype about Taher coming back was for this?Seriously?His character isnt justified.It was even shown that he could control his anger and behave well and yesterday's episode where he says he will not let her forget him sounded really anti hero?Is this your plan with Taher coming in?Also to show how good and nice and caring Kabir is you are portraying Viraj's character extremely wrong.Unacceptable.I am even ok with Kabir in the show and Viraj-Kabir being brothers but with this love triangle that you have brought in is something which wasnt needed since the show was doing fine.Is this why we all got back on the extension of NAUC when we got the news that its going off air?

Your trps would be back to where it was once you concentrate on all this.Also I personally know many who quit this show due to the concept not being implemented with is the cousins part of it

Last but not the least get back the old Nauc and its charm and you will get back the trps,viewers and fans.Do not ruin/butcher/kill characters which result in fan anger and they ending up not watching the show.Trust me after yesterday's show many would quit watching the show your trps are gonna go low Im very sure of it.

So work on the script and to just show one new character very good do not make the old character anti-hero and also concentrate on the title itself which is about the cousins too.

Edited by -Suni- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thumbs up 👏 👏 . U hv said t truth. Bt cvs ko y baat ab kabhi samaj nahi ayegi. Apne hi hathon se apne show ki band baja di cvs ne. I dont watch this crap show anymore. Bt stil i thanks cvs for showing us the wonderful character like viraj. Luv viraj luv taher. 😳
Akhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my dear... You said it.. Everything is just perfect..they just ruined the show...and who the bloody hell told them nisha viraj has no chemistry..I think now there is no use of watching this show..
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kaha the yaar itne din? wellcome
pri_pri_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Oh hi! Well done for writing this post. I was about to write something very similar but you've smashed it! I agree with all your points. I am Taher's fan but I haven't written a single post glorifying him or his character and what's the point, someone will always try to change my opinion of the current track. I always thought that this serial was about Nisha and HER cousins. Not Nisha and HER love life or the adventures of Nisha and a random boy. 
Hello, cousins?! Where are they? I actually feel for them as well as Viraj because they've all been sidelined. Why associate Viraj with the Gangwal family when it was already decided that he will no longer be the lead? 

CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
I absolutely agree with every single point mentioned! I actually pity Nibir because just to justify their love story they have to kill Viraj's character for that. So that just means even to PROVE that MAYBE their love is right, they have to change other's characters for it! I don't even care anymore because I have already quit watching the show...
swatishrimankar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg... true nirajjian... u r absolutely rit... nauc went bit fast in most cases leavibg behind only confusion 
I totally agree tht thy hav ruined our viru 
ria1891 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏 Great Post!!!
When I read that , Viraj is going create a scene in marrige, I'm like really? Is that our Viraj? He always tried to calm himself in every situation except in PC. And it is justified. Because he is the one who get cheated by Nisha.
But now this Viraj is not the that one...
I think they want to show Kabir 'the hero' so that they make him like this. 
.Sumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmatanya

Thumbs up 👏 👏 . U hv said t truth. Bt cvs ko y baat ab kabhi samaj nahi ayegi. Apne hi hathon se apne show ki band baja di cvs ne. I dont watch this crap show anymore. Bt stil i thanks cvs for showing us the wonderful character like viraj. Luv viraj luv taher. 😳

i knw dear...acha khasa chal raha tha magar pata nahi kyun aise kar diya in logon ne...
i signd up this show for NAUC ...
.Sumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunet27

kaha the yaar itne din? wellcome

jab serial shuru hui toh bahut regular thi baad mein gayab 😆 recently ayi toh dekha ki yudh kshetra ban gaya hamari forum job hamesha sabko cousins bulate the ab
yahan silently post padhke chali jaati thi...ab mere dil mein itne dino se jo tha maine nikaal di 😆
laga jhotthe,chappal milenge magar logon ko acha laga toh mujeh khushi hui 😃