Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ekstase

I loved that toothbrush scene! My brother and I couldn't stop laughing - it was such a cute scene!πŸ˜†Really? My little sister is like that! She makes cakes and muffins and cookies and pastas and all these things (very delicious!), she loves it - but she fails miserably when it comes to chai, no matter how much she triesπŸ˜†Maybe you guys just don't have the hand for itπŸ˜‰

Hehe lol guess ur lil sis n me must b kumbh mela bichude hue sis!! πŸ˜† Coz seriously I can make reasonably gud Indian, Italian, Chinese n bake quite a few stuff bt wen it comes to chai I'm worst-est! hehe

There was even an embarrassing incident where I was playing hostess since my mom was out n I graciously offered them tea. After drinking dat uncle gv me a weird luk, so I asked him if the sugar was correct, he said its perfect n turned away. I felt something odd n went bk to kitchen to taste wat was left of it n my god I must say I pity dat uncle who had to drink a cup full oF dat stuff! thn I was hiding in d kitchen til it was time for them to leave! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I guess the gene responsible for making gud tea jus skipped me! My whole family makes awesome tea, even my bro! Grrr πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Wish thy make instant tea powder lyk coffee powder, my life wud b so much easier! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 9 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ekstase

Thanks, yaar πŸ˜³ Is it because of me? Am I making RaKa as amazing as NiBir? πŸ˜› Not that the CVs have to worry about new leads, in the future πŸ˜† But I agree, they are awesome πŸ˜‰

yes its coz of u...u write their scenes so beautifully...
i read a lot of fanfiction...n i can tell u only few write scenes which readers feel is straight out of d original show/movie/book...n ur's is definitely one...<3 <3
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome one shot. both were emotional and fantastic! πŸ‘
Pm me when you update next.
MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

just like in nauc -- humari ramesh toh ramesh nikali ... nice concept -- 
 the fear of a dad - was beautifully portrayed.. 
specially when he was explaining nishu's past to kabir... πŸ‘

loved it noor ... πŸ˜‰
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the two parts. Ramesh and Kabir scenes are a treat to read and watch. I loved the way you portrayed the relationship between the two.
Read your FF recently. You write really well. If possible please write more because I loved reading your work.
Have posted any FF or OS on any other forum also? Let me know if possible. I would love to read your work.