Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Exactly , instead she should have told the truth to Ranveer but usko to Ishaani ki mahaanta ki gbhajan gani hai!!

Yess they have all gone mad and new entries will sonn join them!!

I hope atleast shikhar s not a MAHAAN.. Else dis whole matsh vl bcum an utter crap.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
[I just hate d wrd mahaan now, tnx2 a GRT WOMAN ISHANI πŸ˜‘😑😑 ]
However i now feel dat sumday, it vl b dat inspector hu reveals d truth2 rv sumhow.. 
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

dear...if am not wrong...u were there in yhm forum na n v had interacted in vyas's thread na?😊

Hi nikki

Yeah I was in that forum a year back for a short time
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
speaking of the inspector how on earth did she figure out that she did all that for Ranveer???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i mean did i miss something here?? did they say??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

my poor shikhar...πŸ˜†...but thts so typical in telly land...mahanta always win...πŸ˜†...

nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lol !! Yes it is specially EK land!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Today i feel like bashing mkm why did she had to put across all that crap to ranveer as it is he was leaving from there.sorry i won't call her mkm it's outrightly stupidly dumb .And as i had said just back kya jailor ko bhi mahantaa ki kasam mile this uss mkm se to not tell ranveer the truth of ishaani loving ranveer

MKM has touched such heigths of mahaanta that mahaanta and dunmbness dono sharma k bhag jaye!! I wanted to just bang her head on to the wall today!! When jailor went ur love is mahaan i was like spare mee!! that is all blehhh🀒🀒
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

speaking of the inspector how on earth did she figure out that she did all that for Ranveer???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i mean did i miss something here?? did they say??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

No may be they found the car!! Blehhh nahi ho sakta sarey character itne dumb hai ki buss!! Woh toh inspector hi batayegi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

I hope atleast shikhar s not a MAHAAN.. Else dis whole matsh vl bcum an utter crap.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
[I just hate d wrd mahaan now, tnx2 a GRT WOMAN ISHANI πŸ˜‘😑😑 ]
However i now feel dat sumday, it vl b dat inspector hu reveals d truth2 rv sumhow.. 

Yeah i feel that too!! But when will that freaking day come! Jab inki mahaanta se chutkara milega!!!
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

No may be they found the car!! Blehhh nahi ho sakta sarey character itne dumb hai ki buss!! Woh toh inspector hi batayegi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROFL this is hilarious🀣🀣the mother who gave birth to her cant see this, the best friend who's known her since they were 9 cant see this, but a random inspector she met some 2-3 odd months ago can.. can this show get any worse???πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

ROFL this is hilarious🀣🀣the mother who gave birth to her cant see this, the best friend who's known her since they were 9 cant see this, but a random inspector she met some 2-3 odd months ago can.. can this show get any worse???πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Ohh they bring in random people so that they can sing their praises of love!! Unko bewakoof bana na asaan hota hai!! While mother and everyone has already lost their brain by their so called aashiqui like us!! 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great thread, very true!!

As Niki says, mahanta wins, though its dumbness and what crap...yday she crossed all limits, and that inspector bhi, bhai waah!!

Amna well said, random ppl know them better, joke of century!

Shikhar is a smart guy, asli law kya hai, wo usse dikhayega, and he will trap her so well with his words, ki she will b speechless, ofc hopefully, ulta hua toh God save us!!