Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't even know what to say. You've said it all, like everyday.

The nose kiss. And HIM reassuring her.. And HIM giving her hope about hope. That scene is added to my MaNan favs. So simple and so amazing. How do they do it every time! The creatives, the actors! Super!

And ManBir. My favorite pair after MaNan has got to be these two. Actually my favorite character in the show is Cabir. Love how amazing a friend he is. He tells Manik exactly what Manik knows but doesn't admit. So loved how that indirectly got Manik to make a plan. :)

In short, all sorts of look look and love love happened today. :)
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eve i saw so much happen in today episode that i loved.
I loved when manik reached her home and he looked at her like he was expecting her to say something and then when she just opened the door and stepped out - his expression was like "WTH is she really going to walk away without talking to me?"
And then when she said thank you - well boy that pissed him off - he hated the formality and his girl cannot do that to him  - uh uh no way 
I loved how he placed her on the bonnet and tenderly reassured her - i am so dazed by that kiss on the nose as if i received it ❤️ .
I love how this story is progressing with no rush - let the audience absorb all the feelings in each episode.

sanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful writeup...i njoy ur analysis like i do the epi..😊
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written Eve 👏 👏

moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post eve!! As usual enjoyed reading it 😊

Loved Manik in today's episode!!! He finally started to notice Nandini's hurt and is doing something about it than just pinning it on her and walking away!!!

Be it when Nandini was hesitating to sit in the front seat of the car or when she pulled her hand away from his when he opened the door for her... He was able to read her restlessness. 
Her silence in the car was killing him... When she thanked him, he knew it was something serious. He had to do something. And her tears were his undoing. He at last realized that him walking away without even talking to her about the whole issue was hurting her. 

To him she is the epitome of faith, of hope... To see her defeated, to see her losing hope was something he couldn't withstand. For his hope came from hers. Nandini losing hope would mean him losing it too... So he gave her a reason. "Nothing is over until its finally over..." His one sentence ignited her hope. 

Manbir convo was awesome!!! So glad that Cabir didn't sugarcoat anything for Manik.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly...lol to your title of choice. Thou very apt. I laughed at Manik when he claimed he didn't have all night to do look look. What a liar. Dude, looking and staring at his girl is probably his fav pass time along with tucking her hair gently behind her ear and oh yeah, holding her hand and caressing it..

I loved the opening scene...all hail women power...what a kickass scene with the girls beating up those excuse of men up..maybe not all that logical showing girls fighting in a bar, but what the heck..the Cvs had a strong message associated with it..as they carry it forward tomorrow and enforce the 'It's not us, it's you.". It's isn't us women, it's the dirty perception of the men who look at women..A quote: "Don't teach your daughter what to behave, teach your son how to behave." So i love that this issue is being touched on by the team. The team of KY2 has always successful tackled social issues..and it's one of the things i love about this show.

More on Manan..as much as i love how well they can communicate through their eyes, their gestures, their silence. I love it when they simply TALK. Glad Manik took the step today knowing his girl was upset, knowing she needed words of reassurance from him..and her tears are simply his undoing. He cannot stand them, especially when he is the reason for them. To see her this undefeated, to see her hope dying, he cannot stand it. ...So now, her hope, their hope it must win, Manik Maltorta shall find a way to make his girl happy...just like he does with that absolutely adorable nose peck, the smile she had on her face after it..Manik's heart rejoiced.  

Loved it as always Eve :) Beautifully penned.

- Reya <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 9 years ago
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Nope...I don't like them at all...I totally absolutely freaking love them...like always!! Some responses I actually wait for...coz they are so special...u know urs is one of them...the thoughts you come up with are so ...priceless!! Wish I can paste them in a slam book and refer to them every single day of my life...thanks...

thanks a lot ...🤗
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
did i need to say this again that you are awesome writer you always write manan feeling sooo nicely that it took that scene on another level for me after reading your posts i usually saw the episode again 
first thing i love how girls fight with them but here i wanna add one point only now we almost know we live in jungle where animals are everywhere so better to keep your safety with you and seriously all girls should learn some fights like karate or something as it is time every girl need to protect herself as no one is gona help i sometimes feel sorry for our society where we are now i saw indian daughter and was shocked when even the guys family and lawyers soo much educated people were blaming girl not the culprits 

now back to manan i love them they were soo cute how he took her battle now and gave her hope back and finally accepts  he also belive on nandini hope and nose kisss awww that was sooo sweet nandu reallly needs that