Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The nose kiss was the best scene and the scene where manik said "mujhe mat rokna" or smth similar 😛
Cabir knows the best, he imo does understand manik better than dhruv and the other members

I really like to read yourr posts 😃
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chair1992

The nose kiss was the best scene and the scene where manik said "mujhe mat rokna" or smth similar 😛

Cabir knows the best, he imo does understand manik better than dhruv and the other members

I really like to read yourr posts 😃

Hey...great minds think alike...believe it or not..i just edited my write up with that fight pause scene...and here you mentioned it...#epic!!

Cabir is a true friend...true blue friends know you so well that words are just a superfluous formality with them!!

Thanks a lot!! 😳
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww my Manik!!
Why why why...why each & every bloody burden of making up has been destined to go upon his shoulders god!!
eve I loved ur post as usual.. hats off babes!
geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh!! what a bang on episode, that to at the starting of the week. Had me all energised. The moment the girls started bashing the animals I was all cheering and howling GO GIRLS GO. Give them what they deserve most. way to go CVs.
I must say that today's episode was one of the best for me. It had me both laughing and crying within these 20 minutes. You have penned exactly what was running in my mind. Poor girl, was so exhusted;and her questioning him what they were exactly to each other. The moment he sees her tears , the mask comes tearing down. When one is tired the other one will always pick up the battle. How heart warming. Oh!! and the peck on the nose? That really worked like magic. For both Nandini and us. 
Today's episode had all the flavours love, friendship, jealousy, anger, humour and many more. Today I really felt bad for Dhruv. Though he is angry at Manik and Alya, he has alienated himself from everyone. Now he is all alone and how I fear for him. And Cabir !! what do I say about the guy, he always manages to steal a piece of my heart a little bit more. 
For me, you are my Cabir. you always manage to bring a smile on my face with your amazing posts. Loved each and every word of yours.
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_Niya

aww my Manik!!
Why why why...why each & every bloody burden of making up has been destined to go upon his shoulders god!!
eve I loved ur post as usual.. hats off babes!

Awesome to see you back...and to comment...🤗!!

Don't worry about our Manik...God created that tall strong frame and those broad shoulders for a reason...if anyone can do it...he can!!

Thanks 🤗...its your love and not my post that's talking here...!!
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Evi , how do u manage to write all this...we r almost dead after that almost confession scene n that nose peck...sigh...
Yup, the 1st scene was very imp , like u said a delicate topic too , has to be handled very well. The most disgusting part was the ppl were indifferent as if they were watchin sth normal, they even had the courage to blame her, the real victim , like in most rape cases.Just cuz she was dressed provocatively , so kinda '' girl u deserved it cuz u asked 4 it ''.It's really sad n heartbreakin cuz it happens everyday...no police no law stops them.😕

eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetkumar

Oh!! what a bang on episode, that to at the starting of the week. Had me all energised. The moment the girls started bashing the animals I was all cheering and howling GO GIRLS GO. Give them what they deserve most. way to go CVs.

I must say that today's episode was one of the best for me. It had me both laughing and crying within these 20 minutes. You have penned exactly what was running in my mind. Poor girl, was so exhusted;and her questioning him what they were exactly to each other. The moment he sees her tears , the mask comes tearing down. When one is tired the other one will always pick up the battle. How heart warming. Oh!! and the peck on the nose? That really worked like magic. For both Nandini and us. 
Today's episode had all the flavours love, friendship, jealousy, anger, humour and many more. Today I really felt bad for Dhruv. Though he is angry at Manik and Alya, he has alienated himself from everyone. Now he is all alone and how I fear for him. And Cabir !! what do I say about the guy, he always manages to steal a piece of my heart a little bit more. 
For me, you are my Cabir. you always manage to bring a smile on my face with your amazing posts. Loved each and every word of yours.

Such a great start to the coming week...our hopes are sky high!! That fight started the week on the right note...it felt so right so good to finally see someone talk about it...

Absolutely true...today had it all!! Action, drama, hopelessness, tears, smiles, love, cute adoration, friendship, understanding...anger, bitterness, angst...all shades of life...once again portrayed beautifully on the canvas of this show!!

I felt for Dhruv too...he has lost such a treasure trove...he has lost all he had earned in these years...true friends!! Hopefully he comes to his senses soon...never to relapse again!!

Cabir...he is my sweetheart...sometimes I think I love him more than Manik (and that is huge...trust me 😆)!!

Me...Cabir...thanks a ton!! Now that's a compliment I cherish...thanks ...means a lot!! 😳
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Eve...🤗 as always mast jhakass post...👏👏👏

I just finished watching the episode and the girl fighting at the start of the episode just reminded me of Chakh De ka women hokey kha dhooliyee... GIRL POWER Zindabad... 👏👏👏

Just for you Baba Manik ke exact words..."Yeh Look Look keliye humare pass sarri rat nahi haine... "😆

I thought Cabira jan bujake called out Nandu when she was going to seat at the back side so that Madhubala can go and sit in the back...😆😆

the Moorthy house ka parking lot exactly kaha haine i wonder... Nandu and Manik itana sab kuch karate haine parking maine and nobody ever notices..😉😉 the whole scene was just adorableee and cuteee...    

the way Manik baba goes to talk to Cabiraa... I m sooo sooo happy..... so Baba Manik ke dimag ki batti jal gaye hain and he has come up with some plan to fulfill Nandu's wish...❤️

Navay's Mom and Navaya ka scene was super duper 🤣

sorry but No Smiley's today.. ... totally   

so will just go and 

🤗🤗(two jhappis coz u are double tired) here comes my sunshine...and no this title does not depend on your smileys...you yourself are enough for me!!
Damn we are telepathic...I too was reminded of the Chak De team killing those sickos ...kya mast dhulaai...mazaa aa gaya!!

Thanks for the exact words...Baba Manik and his samay and situation ka gyaan...a bit too late don't u think???😃

Oh I won't put that past our cupid Cabir...he is such an adorable conniver!!

Hmmm...I bet a lot of young secret lovers are trying to locate the Moorthy parking lot...it seems like a heaven for lovers...total privacy..zero interruptions!!

The Manik Cabir convo...heartwarming as always...and yes, Baba ne finally mentos ka pura crate khaya...dimaag ka powerhouse on...

I know exactly how Navya feels...you can be a queen or a president of a nation..its still child's play...but winning an argument with Mumma dearest...not happening!!😕

Take care...and hope your sleep is as refreshing as the emoji you posted...sweet dreams!!
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post...loved it 👏

hope u like these ...😊
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: aavani

awesome post...loved it 👏

hope u like these ...😊

Nope...I don't like them at all...I totally absolutely freaking love them...like always!! Some responses I actually wait for...coz they are so special...u know urs is one of them...the thoughts you come up with are so ...priceless!! Wish I can paste them in a slam book and refer to them every single day of my life...thanks...