Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janiya2010 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very good ...TFS...now i really want to see ranveer koyla face who was roaming in towel 😑😑 in front of that witch...πŸ˜†.hope so woh itna jale ki jal jal ke khak ho jaye...He not even thought once abt ishu baby before marrying that witch...Good ranveer aur bano babysitter jaise poori duniya ka kalyan karne ka theka tumne hi liya hai....ishani toh chali😳
krystal_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TFS!
ISHVEER ROCKS! 
NOTHING OR NOBODY CAN REPLACE THEM!
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinytoes

https://youtu.be/Hqgk815rwxs

It says in video that Shikhar helps to release ishani frm jail...When she comes out she sees that Ranveer has married Ritika to save her honour. Ishani is proud of Ranveer that he did a good thing but is equally sad that Ranveer is no longer hers. Now Shikhar has fallen in love with Ishani.

That is why we call ishaani MKM... We all knew that would be her expression!!! Uff ab shikhar tumhare barbaad hone ki bari hai!! Chalo bhagwan uski rakhshya karna!! Lol
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: janiya2010

Very good ...TFS...now i really want to see ranveer koyla face who was roaming in towel 😑😑 in front of that witch...πŸ˜†.hope so woh itna jale ki jal jal ke khak ho jaye...He not even thought once abt ishu baby before marrying that witch...Good ranveer aur bano babysitter jaise poori duniya ka kalyan karne ka theka tumne hi liya hai....ishani toh chali😳

Yeah... let them have a towel scene too! 😡
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I only want ranveer  ishani back Together..
wind_dancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saaniakh

Lol everybody is just falling in love with Ishaani and poor Ritika is just being used by everyone n sidelined like always wat a show

Well ritika already had 9 bfs and now rv as sweet hubby!! Who is fulling all duties and in laws that are wrapped around her finger!! And about love well she married the guy who can never be her.. Atleast she has a peaceful life..

Ishaani except ranveer noone has loved her. I wont count chirag as he used ishaani for his benefit and almost ruined her life. Then ranveer was there and she fought really hard for him and in the end lost him too. Got stuffed in jail to save him almost got hanged!! I dnt want these mm crap but its ek show a girl without a guy and guy without a girl can never happen!! So if a guy comes up to care of her there is no sidelining anyone.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eshalrashid

TFS!! no love story can take place oveR Ishveer's one!!

P.S. the voice over is too hilarious!! and the source is from telly updates like telly fever!! πŸ˜†

telly fever🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ishani proud on ranveer.. so now she will leave him..😑
now it feeling me now maleriya fever.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wind_dancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishan.123

I only want ranveer ishani back Together..

I tooo want our ishveer back!!!
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wind_dancer

I tooo want our ishveer back!!!

me too want ishveer back