Kumkum Bhagya

aaliya-to-frame-purvi-for-abhi-pragyas-kidnappurvi-to-be-thrown-out-

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/aaliya-to-frame-purvi-for-abhi-pragyas-kidnappurvi-to-be-thrown-out-in-kumkum-bhagya/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
this is superb for aaliya
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarun1234567

this is superb for aaliya

I agree. A very smart move. Reminds me of apShagun in YHM - she took advantage of the members of both the Iyer and Bhalla families and used them for her own benefit (ex. Romi and Rinky). It seems Aliya is doing the same thing - go through each member of both the Arora and Mehra families and occasionally others - Pragya, Puneet, Bulbul, Purvi, Mithali, Purab, Suresh and Abhi...
TasmiaFay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh geez!! Are the CVs trying to make Purvi a negative character, like when they all find out that Purvi is innocent and apologise to her, she wont forgive and go away from their lives, and then when everything is fine, she will rise to take revenge for that mistrust by the Arora family, as she said She will never forget this day in her life...

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TasmiaFay

Oh geez!! Are the CVs trying to make Purvi a negative character, like when they all find out that Purvi is innocent and apologise to her, she wont forgive and go away from their lives, and then when everything is fine, she will rise to take revenge for that mistrust by the Arora family, as she said She will never forget this day in her life...

i don't think they will turn her character negative, she might come back to revenge on Alia, she said that because they trust Alia more than her
Arjittaneja_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree ash... I can't predict  anything right now... may be after Thursday episode I will be able to predict.
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeah

I agree. A very smart move. Reminds me of apShagun in YHM - she took advantage of the members of both the Iyer and Bhalla families and used them for her own benefit (ex. Romi and Rinky). It seems Aliya is doing the same thing - go through each member of both the Arora and Mehra families and occasionally others - Pragya, Puneet, Bulbul, Purvi, Mithali, Purab, Suresh and Abhi...

haa so true
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: TasmiaFay

i dont think so it wont happen like this
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashpat3

i don't think they will turn her character negative, she might come back to revenge on Alia, she said that because they trust Alia more than her

all we need to do is wait n watch
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: xladki.2015x

I agree ash... I can't predict  anything right now... may be after Thursday episode I will be able to predict.

we hav to wait for that episode