Manan FF ||I Love You|| {Part 6 - Page 14}{Note - Page 16} (13/4)

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys! I am here with my first ever Fan Fiction! The story and the characters are the same as the show. Just one small change (with which I predict you guys will be happy). In my version, Vibha's name is Niti and Niti's name is Vibha (Warrior high).
My version of KY2 starts after Pandit sees Manan hugging (the day after Holi)(Episode 162) Hope you guys like it.😳

I . N . D . E . X             

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 5

Chapter 3 - Page 7 

Chapter 4 - Page 10

Chapter 5 - Page 11

Chapter 6 - Page 14

Important Note 

PART 1
Pandit: NANDINI!!!
Manan break the hug. Nandini looks here and there embaressed while Manik just stares angrily at Pandit. Pandit comes to them.
Pandit: What is all this?! 
Nandini: Woh actual-
Before she could complete, Pandit tells her to go to class. 
Pandit: I asked Manik. You go to class... NOW!
Nandini tries to explain but in vain. She goes to the class.
Pandit: And you.. Mr. Manik Malhotra, How many times have I told you not to trouble her! *Smirking* I know there was something between you both.. which is now over! You guys are not even friends now. 
Manik got really angry listening to his words.. But he calmed himself down and answered Pandit smartly.
Manik: PANDITJI, Aapko shayad pata nahi hain... Teachers should not interfere in students personal life.. but still if you are so interested.. Let me tell you a few things.. First, If you could see, BOTH of us were hugging each other.. and that in no angle looked like troubling her. and second thing, You are kinda right about the friendship thing.. We are not JUST friends.. Much more than that (He said that smirking).
Telling this Manik left, Pandit was just boiling in anger after hearing all that.

Later that day

Fab 5 en-route Warrior High. Manik was missing Nandini badly. Mukti was worried about Abhi and Cabir tries to talk to Dhrulya but fails. Meanwhile, In SPACE, Nyonika tells Nandini to take a particular file to Warrior high and get Manik's signature on it. She told Nandini to not tell Manik that she gave the file. Nandini was confused as to why Nyonika told her to get the signature from Manik... But currently she was missing Manik badly, and she just needed a reason to go to Manik, So she agreed.

After 2 hours

Fab 5 reach Warrior high and smile remembering about their childhood days. Someone comes to them and tells-
Warrior high student: Niti ma'am is calling Mr. Manik to the dance room.
Hearing that Manik went to the dance room. Niti was stading with her back faced to Manik.
Niti: So Mr. Manik, Are you mature enough to meet me?
Manik just smiled hearing that.

------Flashback------
Manik: Yaar Niti, I love you damn it! I don't love Alya, Woh toh I said yes to her because of Fab 5's pressure. But I love you Niti. (Just imagine Parth though as Manik, saying I love you Nitiβ€οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰)
Niti: Manik, It's not love. I never felt anything like that for you. plus even if I tell yes to you then it will only be because you are forcing me to say yes like how fab 5 forced you! and what guerentee is there that you won't leave me like how you are leaving Alya?
Manik didn't know what to reply.
Niti: Look Manik, We are still friends.. But I will only see your face after you've realized about true love!
-----Flashback ends-----

Manik: Yes Yes Yes! Now you can see my face Niti! (He said that thinking about true love and Nandini)
Niti turned back and hugged Manik (FRIENDLY HUG)
After breaking the hug.
Niti: So you at last found your true love haan!
Manik was just trying hard not blush. Luckily for him, rest of fab 5 came and hugged Niti.
Fab 5 and Niti were talking to each other for an hour.. After which Manik remember something and excused himself and went out.

Precap:
Nandini in Warrior High
Nandini and Niti shocked to see each other (I know that sounds funnyπŸ˜†)
Manik hugs Nandini tightly in front of everyone

So, that's the end of Part one of my FF. Hope you guys love it! 
Loads of love,
Ananya

Edited by AnanyaMalhotra_ - 8 years ago
so u changed their names...why?????? πŸ˜‰
awesome ...loved it
pls continue soon...😊
awsome concept..pls update sooon
waiting..!!!!

its cute i loved the precap plz cont soon
Eeehhh it so nice!!
Pl continue soon! :)
πŸ‘ Edited by sauju - 9 years ago
That stupid merger was a big disappointment...I wanted something like this to happen...par what happen u know already ...anyway I loved ur version of merger...
Continue soon
This is lovely... understood why you switched the names.  Nice that Manik admitted his feelings somewhat, loved his answer to that Pandit and can't wait for Nandhu to enter WH and to see what happens. Terrific start, very nicely written!
Awsm concept...
Continue soon...