•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much guys for your lovely birthday wishes. It made my birthday more special despite it being a very boring day for meπŸ˜†
I am so sorry for my late response cos I was working these few days and could only get time today. So am posting a few collages to convey my heart felt gratitude.

Auru: Thank you so much for opening such a lovely birthday thread. It was truly beautiful. You always take time out and wish us on our special occasions. Much appreciated. Thank you once again

Shivi: Thank you for the lovely GUTTER MODE OS.πŸ˜†. Loved it. Thank you so much dear

Deepa,Archie, Ruchi, Prams, Susmitha, Mano, Reshma,Himu,Rithu, Lavalina, Premila, Varshu, Cruze, Ayesha, Diya, JJ, Amaia, Sadhnasoumya,Rummykub, Arshiyam, Rishita, AsrkiSam, Tvbuf, Thushi, Mira, Addicted2sanz :  Thank you so much for the lovely wishes in my native language Sinhala, for the lovely KJO pics and videos. yummy cakes and foods, . I am truly touched and am so so happy reading each one of them.

New set of friends like Angel.Candy, Jyoti,Edna-Philip, RoadsideRomeo,Apinky81: Thank you guys for your wishes. I dont know u guys my first name hence addressing my the user names. God bless.

I know thank you is a word prohibited amongst friends but i had to use these words today. Please excuse me. LOVE U GUYS.

Happy belated birthday, Praba. We've missed you on the forum. Do join us in our endless discussions :) Hope you had a good day. 
u r welcome
so sweet of u praba
πŸ€—
Originally posted by SS88

Happy belated birthday, Praba. We've missed you on the forum. Do join us in our endless discussions :) Hope you had a good day. 

Thank you so much dear. Aww I miss partaking discussions in this forum also. Hopefully I do get more time to spend here. Yes am enjoying my weekend after a hectic working week last week. God bless
Originally posted by AdorableDevil

u r welcome
so sweet of u praba
πŸ€—

Hugs Auru. This is a small gesture from my end for a lovely birthday threadπŸ€—
Praba,
No need to say thank you! But you are welcome πŸ€—
Nice to see you here after so long time πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Praba,
No need to say thank you! But you are welcome πŸ€—
Nice to see you here after so long time πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Mira darlingπŸ€—
So happy to read your comments. Hope u are doing well. Missing talking to you in the forum and our daily discussions. Aww I had to make this collage as a token of appreciation for your guys. Hugs
πŸ€— Prabha, hope you had a wonderful birthday.
This is one of the best Thank you I have received.
Posted: 8 years ago
This is such a cute and sweet gesture πŸ˜Š
Stay blessed πŸ€—