Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bahat bahat mobarak ho on new thread ma belle!
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New Dhaga for this wonderful universe of arshi.
Wish you many more to come Shalini.
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I truly wonder what sizzling sparks will be lit in this thread ๐Ÿ˜‰...congrats ๐Ÿ‘
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread. Are we going to get an update soon? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rattyswami thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD๐Ÿ‘
its a good story...definitely hatke๐Ÿ˜‰
basanti108 thumbnail
First of all...congratulations on the new thread!!!
Secondly i'm sure your wondering why I haven't posted anything...and I honestly want to say is that I was a bit worried...Because i after reading and first 3 chapters, it didn't really settle in me that khushi and shyam were married and now have a child together, also that khushi did not want to give shyam a divorce...I don't like writing negative comment on anyone thread bec I feel horrible because authors take out time and  put so much  energy into a story and i dont want to disrespect anyone bec I have such high appreciation for them...and whilst reading the first couple chapter i was finding it so hard to digest of what feedback could I give...because I love your writing style...its always put me into another reality and I love reading your story, hence why I haven't posted anything...But after this update all I can say or do is salut you...Fabulous story!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda have an idea where this story is leading to, but I have read your other story and I know your a brilliant writer and there is going to be many twist and turns in this story as there was in the other...and all I feel like saying to you is that I'm so sorry...I should have trusted your writing...Lovely concept!!!...I think the last chapter was the chapter that made me feel 'comfortable' if thats the word anyone likes to use to start enjoying reading again... so thank you

Once again I do apologise for not posting...and I am so glad that you haven't thought about giving up on this story...it has a brilliant concept and I can't wait to read more...Thank you so much for the PM!! I can't wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜Š
pran28671 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just came across this beautiful story

your writing style is wonderful loved it

whenever u update PM me please

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

TEASER FOR CHAPTER 7

Teaser 1:

"Do you have someone special waiting at home for you Miss Gupta?" he asked sarcastically, as they stood in the same conference room, where they had been during the meeting.

Khushi jerked her head up. She looked nervous. Arnav reached out impatiently, hooked a finger in both the back pockets of the jeans she had sported and tugged her closer to him. He was feeling hot, unable to reason out with his rationality he took pride in. He knew she felt it, too. That wasn't ego talking; it was a fact that he gleaned from her nerves and clumsiness, from the faint catch of her breath when his fingers touched her smooth fabric and from the almost palpable tension that he had sensed between them ever since he met her at Panache.

His belief got confirmed when Khushi gave out a soft groan at their proximity.

Arnav plunged the fingers of his left hand into her hair, tilted her head back and kissed her on the lips so thoroughly that her knees almost buckled. "Yes or no, Khushi," he rasped, when their tongues untangled and their mouths broke apart. "I asked Yes or no?"

Teaser 2:

<Tring Tring>

"Nikhil beta, I have to answer the door. Sit here and eat your breakfast okay?"

He nodded; his mouth already full of cereal.

As she opened the door, the little girl standing there, rushed inside; searching and calling out for her friend, leaving the two adults to handle each other.

"Ji Namaste."

"Hello. I am here to pick your son." Arnav Singh Raizada stated as he stepped inside.

The place was small, too small for his taste, although it was done neatly. He could see some toys spread on the floor, reminding him of Ashu's friend. Then his gaze lifted and swept across the room, taking in the kid's numerous pictures on the walls, the Mickey Mouse print curtains, the shelves which held children storybooks and the plastic fairy tales characters arranged on the top of the cupboard.

"Kaun hai Nandkishore?"

______

As I am paving way to join a new organization in my career, I would leave you with these two teasers...

In the meantime, check out a new Arshi OS I have posted- Dilli Ma Bali Hotel

Next update by this weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 9 years ago
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its so difficult to wait... they kissed... why..

khushi is still married.. so why??
Rattyswami thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What๐Ÿ˜ฒ Khushi making out with ASR. Willingly๐Ÿ˜•
Alright I'm confused..what just happened