Frequent Posters

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

def interesting story

like how uve not gone for typical storyline

hmm let me think ...

story starts with shyam n khushi being married n having kid

he wants a divorce n is going to a madames house for s*x

from something the madme said n the state of the girl im thinking shes khushis look a like n shes drugged so she doesn't show any signs of digust or anything when he touches her

I think he still likes khushi in his own sick way but his greed for money n his rejection from khushi not loving him is making him go for divorce

I have bad feeling once khushi gets close to Arnav Shyam will try to use khushi n his kid to get money from Arnav since he doesn't have Anjali in this story it seems a good way for him to get what he wants including khushi

as for Arnav him not remembering khushi is not such a impossible thing his subconscious remembers but she didn't register enough on his radar for him then she was just a neusance who stood up to him n who he taught a lesson

it was always her eyes that caught his attention

now that she haunts his dreams shes a challenge n puzzle to be solved which will soon turn out to be a rubx cube which he will never get enough of

nice to see u made payal n Akaash meet I so liked how she wasn't all shy n quiet n gave him a piece of her mind

as for Ashu n Aayan how sweet they've already formed a bro sis bond

I cant wait to see what happens at the party n whats Arnavs reaction when he finally remembers khushi n realizes she wouldn't have met n married Shyam if it wasn't for his revenge

looking forward to lots of twists n surprises

u were right I do like to try to get into authors heads n predict whats comin next so let me know if im close

would love to keep reading so plz keep the pms comin my way

sending u buddy request now hope u accept

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Heatsha8176

def interesting story

like how uve not gone for typical storyline

hmm let me think ...

story starts with shyam n khushi being married n having kid

he wants a divorce n is going to a madames house for s*x

from something the madme said n the state of the girl im thinking shes khushis look a like n shes drugged so she doesn't show any signs of digust or anything when he touches her

I think he still likes khushi in his own sick way but his greed for money n his rejection from khushi not loving him is making him go for divorce

I have bad feeling once khushi gets close to Arnav Shyam will try to use khushi n his kid to get money from Arnav since he doesn't have Anjali in this story it seems a good way for him to get what he wants including khushi

as for Arnav him not remembering khushi is not such a impossible thing his subconscious remembers but she didn't register enough on his radar for him then she was just a neusance who stood up to him n who he taught a lesson

it was always her eyes that caught his attention

now that she haunts his dreams shes a challenge n puzzle to be solved which will soon turn out to be a rubx cube which he will never get enough of

nice to see u made payal n Akaash meet I so liked how she wasn't all shy n quiet n gave him a piece of her mind

as for Ashu n Aayan how sweet they've already formed a bro sis bond

I cant wait to see what happens at the party n whats Arnavs reaction when he finally remembers khushi n realizes she wouldn't have met n married Shyam if it wasn't for his revenge

looking forward to lots of twists n surprises

u were right I do like to try to get into authors heads n predict whats comin next so let me know if im close

would love to keep reading so plz keep the pms comin my way

sending u buddy request now hope u accept

Wow heatsha...thats quite an analysis you have done there! Am impressed 😃
Have sent you a buddy request...do accept!
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its really a nice teaser
So Khushi is going to know Is Arnav Appu's mammu
Waiting for full update eagerly
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Shalu, For the first time, I am seeing naughtiness in Khushi in this FF, Same old Sanka devi we all know and love. 

Jaldi update karo
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved itc
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Dedicating this update to a dear friend- Princess Zahiraah. 

Princess, I know this is long pending dedication...but I was waiting for the right chapter...read on to know why!

CHAPTER 9

Your turn!

This update was so difficult to write...with all the family members sharing the space! And I also realized that we are reaching the fag end of this fiction...wait a minute! Did you really think so? You are not even close!! ðŸ˜†

Okay, so what do you think of this update? Please share your critique and feedback via comments if you want the next update soon!

Chapter 1 of The White Rainbow is UP!

Buddy me for PMs...

Adieu!

Edited by TwisterGirl - 7 years ago
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
story is too amazing... i so desperately wait for it..
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again arnav n khushi missed der meeting. Why did he take lavanya out.. waiting fr der date n shyams retrn..
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
thanx fr d pm dear
Dhrenu thumbnail
Lovely update... I am waiting for arnav n khushi face off...!!! Thanks for pm