Sadda Haq Season 2

50 Shades of Grey -Sandhir - Page 2

Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well well ...RD as Christian Grey and Sanyukta as Anastasia Steel ...is any ff writer listening πŸ˜‰

THAT WILL BE A HOTTER THAT HELL FF 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazySandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
50 Shades of Grey πŸ˜•
SanDhir as Christian Grey and Anatasia Steele?!
I Just can't handle that i don't know why...
Won't it beee Umm...tooo *Ahem Ahem*

Edited by CrazySandhirian - 9 years ago
CrazySandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sagl

Firstly that movie isn't going to release in india because the censor board isn't approving it ..xD

And secondly i cant see parsh in such a movie
But yeah the song is enthralling ^_^

I don't know what the Censor board is upto
They literally muted the word "BOMBAY" from a song
Ab is word mein galat kya hai...
50 shades of grey ka samajh mein bhi aata hai kyun but...

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Clars you made a topic on this?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...well i did not kind of like the movie ...errr..the book was probably betterπŸ€“...but yep rd as the intimidating Christian Grey and Sanyukta as Anastasia does look tempting πŸ˜ˆ...i seriously want that lift scene to happen though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...FITE mein zaroor kahin na kahin lift toh hoga na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sagl

Firstly that movie isn't going to release in india because the censor board isn't approving it ..xD

And secondly i cant see parsh in such a movie
But yeah the song is enthralling ^_^

Censor board in India will never approve it...what has been shown in the movie, the whole of the movie will have to be edited if its to be released in India and then there will be nothing left to be shown except the credits probably πŸ€“...and yep i would never want Parsh to be in such a movie...😳... i actually did not like the book too...i liked Christian Grey but not his screwed up behavior...it still fails me to understand how people find Christian Grey ,a hero πŸ˜•...i like intimidating personalities hence i said Rd like Christian Grey is tempting...but i would not like him to be screwed up like Christian πŸ˜•...anyway i love the song a lot πŸ˜‰
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Clars you made a topic on this?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...well i did not kind of like the movie ...errr..the book was probably betterπŸ€“...but yep rd as the intimidating Christian Grey and Sanyukta as Anastasia does look tempting πŸ˜ˆ...i seriously want that lift scene to happen though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...FITE mein zaroor kahin na kahin lift toh hoga na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

☺️am a hopeless case Paro ,besides the lift scene i even liked that part where they dance and she is wearing that pink dress and he twirls her around
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Censor board in India will never approve it...what has been shown in the movie, the whole of the movie will have to be edited if its to be released in India and then there will be nothing left to be shown except the credits probably πŸ€“...and yep i would never want Parsh to be in such a movie...😳... i actually did not like the book too...i liked Christian Grey but not his screwed up behavior...it still fails me to understand how people find Christian Grey ,a hero πŸ˜•...i like intimidating personalities hence i said Rd like Christian Grey is tempting...but i would not like him to be screwed up like Christian πŸ˜•...anyway i love the song a lot πŸ˜‰

have not read the book or watched the movie