Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Achha!!! To lockdown confirm lgta hai!! Ai haii madiii reee

Yes today's Bombay times carried 2 articles. One mentions the lockdown and the other mentions the judges. Priety zinta is an option. 
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 ishani has never kissed Ranveer  on her own will  ..she is always  shy ...where as RV always kiss her hand neck n lips etc ... so cvs  aftet 2 months or whenever ishveer gets back ,  I want ishani to give Ranveer a kiss or kisses  n a scene so emotional , hot n romantic that it will stay in my heart forever ...plzzz... Ishani Haq say kiss lina ... ❤️
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the ppl here , PLEASE confirm that Amba knows the kid in Ri's womb is not RANVEER's
Please . Why are nobody ashamed about an illegitimate kid ?
This serial shows that any girl can have a kid illegitimately and get married to a nice guy. Is that sooo easy
Why is Amba sooo concerned about Ri's kid ?
Are we going to see Amba's obession/aashiqui for Ritika in this phase?

I am now jealous of Disha and Ritika . Getting married with kids is like a cake walk to them . Parents , dont let your kids watch this show.

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

ishani has never kissed Ranveer on her own will ..she is always shy ...where as RV always kiss her hand neck n lips etc ... so cvs aftet 2 months or whenever ishveer gets back , I want ishani to give Ranveer a kiss or kisses n a scene soemotional , hot n romantic that it will stay in myheartforever ...plzzz... Ishani Haq say kiss lina ...❤️

Totally agree that now to full fill all this ill behavior what these Cvs have done with us they need to recompense it, by showing us a pure passionate romantic luv between ISHVEER. This will be the only way by which we can atleast try to get rid of this disastrous track of killing of all aashiquis, whether it was between ishveer or whether of us the viewers aashiqui with ishveer
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And Arjun looked interesting yday 😊  I kinda liked him . He is intelligent ,smart and a casonova. Currently i am allergic to one women men. Yday epi looked interesting with his entry. He has a different charm .Not as innocent  as Ranveer , but he suited the role .Hope he brings in a smile on Ishaani's face. After some 15 days , I want to watch MATSH now. 😊 . (please dont bash me)
Why are CV's showing  Ritika always in Ranveer's grief? To show us that she  shares his happiness and grief?  I was about to hurray  when Ranveer broke down. And this lady entered. Why cant she concentrate on HER kid's sonography for a min. She is always shown to give ranveer preference over her dad, fiancee. So even HER kid comes next to Ranveer.
This is the asshiqui i was dying to see  . So now MATSH is
Ranveer's aashiqui for Ishaani
Ritika's aashiqui for Ranveer
Amba's aashiqui for Ritika

chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I only recently caught up with MATSH but this current track is so messed up :( They literally only got a few weeks of happiness and then it's back to them being separated. I wouldn't have even minded the separation, cos i do like a bit of angst, but RV getting married ruined everything and Ri is the most annoying character ever! 😵 ALSO can they please stop playing khnh song on RaRi? That is one of my fave songs and i find it sickening.
It is obvious though that RV is just living for the sake of it, he's a hollow of a person and is just dragging his way through life and the only times he comes to life is when something related to ishaani happens - like sensing her presence in yesterday's episode or breaking down when he got that phone call. Idk why i still continue to watch, but those little ishveer moments break my heart. Even sunny isn't living without him and this whole sacrificing herself to save him is just as idiotic as him marrying Ri -.- Tbh, i didn't really like Shikhar's character or connect to him at all, but for me the show has always been about ishveer. 

I think before the NB news, though i was freaking annoyed about the marriage and separation, i knew they would find their way back to each other but right now, with shakti leaving for like 50 days and the show going on without ranveer, it seems impossible to keep hope 👎🏼 i will watch until he leaves, well just the small ishveer moments and then we'll see after that. It just depends on the extent they decide to mess things up..but even before when the whole ishaani/chirag thing happened after the last leap, i didn't understand how ishveer could ever go back to how they were before, but they did and i'm sure they can do it again, theirs has never been a happy love story, keeping my fingers crossed. But idk how i will get through these few months. I am quite excited for them to meet though and seeing their dynamic after she gets out of jail

janiya2010 thumbnail
Guys one suggestion if you all are pissed off with the tracks let catch kekta's new serial on life ok "kalaash"😆😆😆.no jutis and chappals on me...okay joke apart...even i think one fine day ritika should try to get physical with Ranveer and he should give her reality check...😡😡.

Amba is so cheap that she can sell her husband also for money...So she is not bothered abt Ri child from whom it is...🤢🤢.
Sona80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saavitri

All the ppl here , PLEASE confirm that Amba knows the kid in Ri's womb is not RANVEER's
Please . Why are nobody ashamed about an illegitimate kid ?
This serial shows that any girl can have a kid illegitimately and get married to a nice guy. Is that sooo easy
Why is Amba sooo concerned about Ri's kid ?
Are we going to see Amba's obession/aashiqui for Ritika in this phase?

I am now jealous of Disha and Ritika . Getting married with kids is like a cake walk to them . Parents , dont let your kids watch this show.

I havent watched the show in two weeks.. just been relying on WU. So I also have the same question. Does Amba know that that kid is not Ranveers? Can someone please clear this for us...
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

even i've finally gone on a hiatus after watching it every single day for the past 6-7 months😆 i mean i even sat through the entire hate track thats how mahaan i am not Mahaan like MKM though😳🤣🤣 and agree, they arent able to do justice to a single character coz of which the entire show is nothing but a huge huge huge mess...🥱🥱🥱

yep Ishaani has turned the poor guy into a zombie😆😆 again I'm repeating myself for like the 1000000000000000000th time, YOU MORONIC CVS, IF YOU DIDNT GET HIM MARRIED OFF AGAIN, WE'D ACTUALLY BE ENJOYING ALL THIS!!! Phew had to get that out of my system😆😆 and yes, i loved his hit and miss with Ishaani outside court, like i said its so typical Balaji to show couples connected through the souls even if they arent connected physically so😳😆 and on that note, just realized he could always feel her presence no??😆 even the first scene of theirs post leap when they come face to face, he could feel that its her only when they were out in the rain no??? Now Ishaani also developed creepy couple abilities and she could feel he's around too😳😆 and OMG was that was he was saying🤣🤣🤣 i skipped the sonography scene so😆 was wondering why Ri looked surprised though, now i know🤣🤣🤣 

CP on this... saying it for the thousandth time, their approach was really really bad coz of which i cant connect to anything they're showing when i look at it as a whole.. Did the KHNH sequence get to me?? Yes it did.. Did the Milne Hai Mujhse Aayi sequence get to me?? Yes it did.. but did it STILL get to me when i remembered the fact that Ranveer is now married to DO?? No and this here makes all the difference... one wrong move of theirs has destroyed the entire show for all of us..

and agreed, you peeps are past that point with Ranveer's character where we as viewers can FULLY forgive it.. but we wont have any other option but to put it behind us after a while will we?? So PLEASE improve the content and stop making this even harder for us to do its like i said, they were able to successfully redeem Ishaani's after they messed up with hers, but her mistakes were never THIS big and again repeating, they picked really really sensitive topics for her redemption, like the rape attempt and domestic abuse which they obviously cant do with Ranveer.. I mean you can, but if Ri rapes him we'll just die laughing🤣🤣🤣 I'm all for Ishaani physically abusing him though😃😃 breaking his bangles making his hand bleed and all😃😃 dont ask where he'll get bangles from.. no logical questions allowed whilst watching this show😳🤣🤣

Agreed, that scene broke something in me again like her phansi scene did. its moments like these where i can put all my anger and disappointment for the show aside and see the characters i fell so deeply in love with going through such extreme pain and feeling bad for them..😭😭😭 but ALAS, reality strikes🥱😆😆

was she really???🥱🥱🥱 her character is so effin pathetic.. stop with you whining woman, no one gives an eff about you or your sad life🥱🥱🥱 

agreed, he should keep away from her for his OWN happiness. Rhondu will turn this happy go lucky nature guy into a rhondu too😆😆

CP on that.. i like him too and will continue liking him IF he doesn't get in their way... he's allowed to get in their way like Chirkut though, that dude was freaking hilarious and i still miss him😭😭😭

Ditto, three brilliant actors in one show, they already cant do justice to 2, wont be able to do it to the third either...😆😆😆

LOL TL i was soo busy that i could not even reply to this one!
Sahi yar!! But since i joined quite late i cant say much but most fo us had a serious headache by hate track itself and we still stuck by and this track is what we got for it!! Its messed up!! Yes yar they have officially become I can feel the wind couple!! Humm that is love dearie!! Pyaar mein padte hi hawain baten karte hai!! God knows that never happens in real life !!😕

Yup yar pata nahi kaisi behki behki baten kar raha tha sab dekhte hi reh gaye!!That was actually funny the way they were confused on Ranveers words!!😆😆

Yup u are still rooting for Ishaani breaking Ranveers bangle!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  I will give a typical wife wala option belan se marne dena chaiyee! Since she is our sunny deol bahut buri mar padegi!!

Yup they should make content strong cause charcaers are suffering due to it!!

Actors are portraying teh work and characters quite nicely due to whch we do feel for them time and agaian but alas yess reality strikes and bas .Ishaani is just too dumb and Ri ends up sharing every frame with ranveer which makes it hard to watch!!

About Shikhar bhai uski toh band bajne wali hai all thanks to Ishaanii!!!!

Nooo yar they cant do justice !!!😆😆