Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@AY - it's actually fun and serves his twisted head well. They will make him choose, might be another thing they will also turn Dhruv back by having him say that all he wanted was respect and Manik fighting him properly gave it . So all be well.
They will end up closing the loop. Coz clearly Nandu vs Dhruv equation is being testing here.

You know the only way he can give TLC right now to Nandu is through the hope challenge and recharging. She is a goner otherwise and he realized that she took his challenge way too seriously and if he back out now she will lose anyway. 

Gotta hand it to the writers for this twist though.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva82

Anu I was waiting for your review. Yes hatred is all gone. It fully went the day he told her how much he needed her.

And today, he was all over her, like he was before he saved her from the fire. Her hope is his hope now and yes, he is determined to play with her at the fusion concert. Three days left. 😊

LOL I won't call this him being all over her...see to me this wasn't pathbreaking cuz anyways the day of the breakdown resolved a lot of things...they just didn't talk about THEM very directly...but the understanding that something had shifted was very much there...they both  know Manik is full lattuu on her...bhaav khaata hai half the time...they both know it...it's part of the games they play... not like Nandu looks that surprised when he tries to kiss her.

But yes what was different was his teasing today...he did it in a light-hearted fashion after many days and I think mainly to distract her...what I saw in that scene was the smarter/more worldy-wise Manik playing with innocent/naive Nandu...the hunter and the prey...except he did it with a coating of flirting and teasing...and Nandu lapped it up for the most part...not realizing he's doing it all cuz he's pretty much given up the fight for what it's worth...
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Epi had food for thought today...especially on the Manik front...

But let me take this piece by piece:

1) Nandu going all jhansi ki rani on random lecher in the bar and saying DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER...aleee laddoo baccha, I just wanted to pull her puffed up cheeks😆...kis angle se threat lag rahi thi...she looked like a little kid trying to act big😆

2) Manik GRIMACED when Nandu told him, "Maine kya bola?" in the middle of the fight...why were ppl saying he SMILED at her?😕

3) Cabir checking to see that the TEEN DEVIYAAN in the backseat of Manik's car have filled up the space and Nandu will have to sit in the front...and MaNan doing random eye rolls at each other...aevein timepass.

4) The convo around the car hood scene was really interesting with plenty of scope for interpretation...Manik as usual using roundabout ways to give chaabi to Nandu and reboot her hope machine...either by teasing her, or by poking her competitive side or by giving her direct things like, "It ain't over till it's over" to hang on to...and Nandu baccha innocent enough when it comes to things like hope ki she just watches him wide-eyed taking him for his word...not questioning the loopholes in this lame game they are playing...she will just take things literally.

Him putting her on the hood and the nose kiss...both random...lol but whatever...I loved this tiny bit where she gave him this semi-exasperated LOOK as he leaned in to kiss her...haha...that was new...baaki nose kiss was lost in randomness...but Nandu ko lagta hai dose mil gaya usse so it helped reboot hope? 🤔

5) The Cabir-Manik scene in the end...again Manik baba doing gol gol as always...only straight shooter in the whole epi...Cabir...#irony and pun intended on the STRAIGHT...lol

Cabir asking all the right questions...abhi bhi DOUBT hai? Seriously?  Manik doing gol mol trying to imply ki NANDU takes him too seriously😆...ki WOH concert ko pakad ke baith gayi hai...toh Cabir asks does HE think that all hope hinges on the concert too?  The pause Manik took before answering that all umm yeah types...that was enough😆...pata chal gaya kitna DEPENDENT hai hope on the concert.

And how conveniently Manik has sidestepped his whole contribution to making things reach this silly hope v/s hatred game stage...but again, so him...then they add the Dhruv angle for which ofcourse Manik conveniently backs down...all of a sudden bheegi billi when he was breathing fire just a day back over the thought of Pandit daring to replace him in the concert.

Plan sounds random...but Manik is in mischief mode again essentially...gussa all gone.

She had a similar look in the NYE party when Manik says he's going to Soha's party. Of course the intent there and here were different but I loved the look both the times. 
Manik was already upset the minute Nandu left his car and her Thanks kind of made him even more angry which all melted away in the face of Nandu's tears!

Manik was never going to let Nandini go. First it was hurt and anger and then it was ego and right now he is like "oh shit what did I do" types😆
charminggenie thumbnail
@AY - Dude, he was not smiling. He was facepalming at Nandu's answer. And basically be like why did I even bother asking. 

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Are you joking? Holi pe kya kar raha tha? Manik ka bhoot tha woh?😛

Rain or shine...hate or love, leaning in for a kiss is Manik's birthright when it comes to Nandu😆

Ooopsss
I totally forgot holi😳
And I LOVED holi scenes! And I used to fangirl over the scenes like everyday!
I am too tired I guess!

Actually, holi was like 2 weeks back! So that was the last time he leaned in for a kiss yeah?!
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@AY - Dude, he was not smiling. He was facepalming at Nandu's answer. And basically be like why did I even bother asking. 

I thought it was a more exasperated look, like she is " asking this question" when she is always lecturing me about fighting😆 but it was totally random
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL no dude, that was NOT a smile from ANY angle...that is why I was confounded watching it after reading all the descriptions...kya din aa gaye hain...ab Parth ke expressions bhi ambivalent ho gaye hain logon ke liye simply cuz they want to imagine Manik smiling at Nandu in all kinds of scenarios? ...he totally grimaced cuz Nandu went deadpan on him...otherwise random GUSSE ke beech mein HOW will he smile at Nandu there? Makes no sense.

nahi nahi main itni vi pagal nahi hui hu :p ke kahi pe vi manik ka smile dekhu nandu ke liye.mujhe aisa laga.but i can be wrong :) aaj phir se dekhungi :D and how?

cause nandu didn't stop him from fighting.he was expecting ke she would stop him.but she toh gave him green signal.that made him happy and we got that expression :s

again i m not making any sense but that's what i thought.i m bad at explaining .ab aur kya kahu :s

paar again i can be totally wrongEdited by filter.coffee - 9 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
AY - Dude that please.. He played and gave Nandu a hope lollipop coz he saw her cracking down with those tears. She was not fighting , she was giving up and Manik can never let that happen. He kind of worships her ability to see all things positive even in negative and he will emotionally shield or protect her always . Hence he distracted her, mastermove flirting with her , the hair, earring but nothing seems to work and then he pecked her , sold hope and Nandu had that sheen back , though thats not going to last long.
Manik is aware of her hurt , problem is he is trying to save her from all that . Somehow in his games he has landed in a place where he has to make a choice because Nandu has her hopes, faith on the concert which he encourage all this while. With Dhruv the accusations are all so fresh.Today he was trying to tell Nandu not to take the challenge seriously and almost gave his game up but Nandu's resigned , defeated attitude pulled him back. Coz Nandu won't have understood it like that and would have taken it as a compromise. 

He really did set himself up for a fall with this one. It will sort his priority , give Nandu the much needed assurance , Love word too, hopefully. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I thought it was a more exasperated look, like she is " asking this question" when she is always lecturing me about fighting😆 but it was totally random

Same. he was like why did I even ask her. She always surprises him. ðŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did I just read Nandu's breakdown? YES PLEASE. A PROPER ONE. Something he won't be able to deal with. Something that will drive him to the edge. And then him going ballistic on everyone! ðŸ¥³

AND I hate to say this and please kill me but can we have Pandit hurt Nandini? Like something serious this time? Some MORE BLOOD! And then a showdown between Manik and Pandit!

Do I sound desperate? Please don't judge me. I need my feels back. And Manik protecting Nandu gives me feels like no other!
Edited by .Kiran. - 9 years ago