Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ParinLyksShakti

than here ritika is also not dudh ki dhuli..if she feels ranveer is spoiling her life than she also knows ranveer was and will never be hers..if ranveer did wrong marrying ri than ri also dint do the right thing..just to save her image she went to spoil ranveer's life..taali kabhi ek haath se nahi bajti..🤢

Exactly!!! That is why i dnt feel sorry for her!! She called that upon herself!!!
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i want him to go insane😃😆 lose his mental balance in her love😃 this can be phase 5 if we survive phase 4😃😆
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

this is just it, if they COULD do justice to it, we'd have the first..

since they cant, we have the second😆😆😆 

two idiots i feel sorry for when i watch their scenes as individuals forgetting the storyline, but the whole sympathy goes down the drain when i remember what it is so...😆😆

I'm actually dying for this to be portrayed well. I want to see the hurt, betrayal, love and anger in Ranveer's eyes when he looks at her and the pain and love in Ishani's. 

Don't want Shakti to go at all. But Shikar's character sketch seems interesting. A casanova with a painful past. Maybe he and Ishani can develop a friendship as he works on helping her and uncovering her lie and the mystery. But since this is an EK show, I know that he will inevitably fall for her. I'm hoping since he's supposed to be positive, he will nobly move aside for Ranveer. 

Why don't CV's just browse thorugh the forum and see what we really want to be showcased on screen
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

i want him to go insane😃😆 lose his mental balance in her love😃 this can be phase 5 if we survive phase 4😃😆

Stage 6 can be her nursing him back to sanity lol while he might think of her love as pretense or a hallucination
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
 Petrichorlove they do browse the forum then do the exact opposite🤣🤣🤣 then come crying to us through their actors begging us to keep watching🥱 Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Stage 5

Ishani married to Shikhar..and Ranveer in mental hospital.

Milne hai mujhse aayi..jaane kyun tanhai...playing on Ishani

Ishani physically with Shikhar but her heart n soul with Ranveer

Ishveer gonna just interchange their characters...like how they do with their brains
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

Stage 6 can be her nursing him back to sanity lol while he might think of her love as pretense or a hallucination

no no more MUs with him going mad as well.. just him going mad and her taking care of him is enough😃😆😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Ranveer will definitely be showing lot of angry love to Ishani at the beginning...phir crumble karega😆😆😆 flip flop behaviour! I am telling you..he is going insane😆😆😆

attitude maarega dude!! happily married to beloved wife Ritika😛

He's always going to turn in to putty when it comes to Ishaani because she has that effect on him and he still feels somewhat inferior to her.

Wonder how she will react to Ri and the baby bump?! Just assume that RV has happily moved on :/
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Stage 5

Ishani married to Shikhar..and Ranveer in mental hospital.

Milne hai mujhse aayi..jaane kyun tanhai...playing on Ishani

Ishani physically with Shikhar but her heart n soul with Ranveer

Ishveer gonna just interchange their characters...like how they do with their brains

Pallu you're tooo good🤣🤣🤣 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Reemz she will coz the spoilers said she'll go off to look for her family once she realizes he remarried...