Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I Completely Agree with you parin.😊
& That's why i still watch the show because of his unconditional Aashiqui for Ishani, What ever she pretended to him ranveer's reaction is expected,  the main part is he still loves her, he still could'nt forget her after what she  did to him in his eyes...i think we can't see this much of pyaar ki intehaa somewhere else🥺 

So Thanks alot for making this appreciative post for Ranveer character👏👏...i think we really need some positve thinking about RV!!! many people are hating him, But I am still loving him 

soo there's no fault of Ranveer nor Ishani the only fault is of the Cvs who's making all this crap!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with your point because Ranveer did went through alot in life for Ishani, I felt bad for him the way her family treats him. Of course Ranveer will only love Ishani even in death he wouldn't be able to forget her, it will give him more pain so wishing death on her so he can move on will only make matters worst for him.

I don't change my opinion on Ishani at all because she's a dumb girl,  though her character have shown some growth her dumbness is still there. She is basically destroying her life here & letting a murderer get away with a crime here. Ranveer could have easily get out of this murder like he did with the hit & run and he didn't killed Chirag so would have been proven innocent anyways. But Ranveer marriage to Ritika isn't justified in anyways.

Ishani never pulled out his aukat all her life then why now? He should be able to read her well and see through her fake act. Love isn't all about beautiful words and shouting "I love you" It's also about bonding & understanding your soulmate.  Ranveer also pulled off this fake act once at Disha wedding he announced infront of public how he want to teach the Parekh family a lesson and avenge them. He wanted Ishani to hate him so she would divorce him but Ishani see through his fact act and know well he was just pretending.

I really have no sympathy for Ritika at all, she know Ranveer loves only Ishani and wouldn't be able to get over her. She needs to look at the fact she's carrying another man baby here too and the fact she should have been in jail instead of Ishani because this is her crime. She's just selfish & heartless many who saw the location video know well she killed Chirag.

I fell bad for the poor kid she has in her tummy though. That poor kid going to suffer big time, hope she delivery first before she get thrown in jail.
Edited by Echofades - 9 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@TM...

i agree with u...I don hate him too...and i don think he is as bad as a rapist (i read in some post in this forum that people are comparing him with a rapist now) 😕...anyway...as i have commentedin one of your other post too that it doesn't matter for me if RV is married to Ri or not...he still loves ishani!!...

one thing i just want to say..i know people are very angry at this point..and this may hurt them more...but reading all the negetive post in this forum i feel that WE are actually obsessed with "marriage"...not a "love" stroy...but we only want to see "marriage"...bcoz RaRi marriage matters sooo much to us that we can't see RV's pain!! we can't see that he does not care for anything right now..neither his success nor ritika's presence in his room when he is half naked!!...then why do we curse Ekta when see glorifies marriage in her serials??????...we Indians are obsessed with this and we only want to see marriages and that is all for us!!...nothing else matters...so serial makers are showing what we want to see actually...

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 hope  ishveer doesn't end up raising this alien child 👎🏼 jis  ka bacha hai a kar plz lay joo🤔
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

hope  ishveer doesn't end up raising this alien child 👎🏼 jis  ka bacha hai a kar plz lay joo🤔

I don't want IshVeer to raise this child at all. They should produce there own but my IshVeer is too mahan.
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Echofades and monamie i really agree with ur views..😳
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i dont want them to raise it either... they're too young right now for the CVs to already throw a baby on their heads🥱🥱 
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Child woh bhi aab!!! Itna kuch sehne k baad istead of union bacha mila toh bhai kya kehne door rakhne k liye kuch bhi!! '

Yess they are too young yar!! Dnt want to be parents of their own child abhi uspe kisi aur ka!! Kabhi nahi give them some breather!!
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
CP on this, i dont even want them having their OWN kids right now and this is someone else's.. that too Chirag's😳😆 maybe she'll miscarry at the last minute coz of IshVeer then turn fully negative🤔🤔