Frequent Posters

Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update continue soon 😃 Edited by shailu123 - 9 years ago
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am really sorry to the people who like this story.
School has been killing me. 🤢 And barely get time to work on this story. I have so much things to do. Hopefully the upcoming weekend I have less homework to post a story.
Again I am sorry. Hope you are not mad. 😭
Thank you to anyone who likes this story. 🤗
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 3:

Jannat didn't see anyone and closed the door. She made her way back to Shaad who was still frozen. She clapped her hands in front of him. He quickly snapped out of it.

"Jannat there... there was another one of..." he stopped himself. "Nevermind." Shaad stopped himself from saying anything else.

"What is wrong? It looks like you saw a bhut." Jannat told Shaad as she combed her hand through her hair.

Shahzad's sneeze caught Jannat's attention.

"How did he get sick?" she quickly ran towards his room. She opened the door as she was faced with Shahzad's back. He was had not noticed Jannat was behind him as he dried up his hair.

"Shahzad? Tum bimar ho?" Jannat questioned stepping inside as Shaad finally reached the door.

"Ummm." he said stumbling with his towel to cover his face. "Han but its not that bad. Wait which one are you."

"What? Nevermind stay here I'll get you haldi ki dudh." she patted his shoulder and left.

Outside

As the rain stopped Seher shook the umbrella off and put it away.

"Bappa, please make him feel better. He got sick helping me. Now I need to figure out where Sanam is get her out of here." she talked to herself heading down the street. "But even if Sanam did come here she should have come back to Bhopal by now. Unless she lost her memory. If that is the case I have more work to do."

She came across the old man's dhaba. Seher made her way and walked through the gates as her eyes searched for a bathroom. She found one and freshened up. She changed into a plain pink salwar. As she was going to leave an old voice stopped her.

"Beti you should eat something." the old man from this morning stopped her.

"Dhanyavad lekin I have a lot of work to do." Seher told the man folding her hands.

"Okay then. I won't bother you."

Seher looked around remembering the time she had came to the dhaba with Rehan. She rubbed her tears away and remembered Rehan's reaction when she ordered. She smiled to herself and headed for the tiny baazar.

Shaad's House

Shahzad walked around in his office. He picked off a framed paper. Again with his shawl covering his scarred face.

"Shahzad Aftaab Khan. Criminal Investigator." he read to himself. As he hung the frame back up he held his head in pain. He sat down in his chair and rubbed his head as blurry images of a calendar in someone's hand. Opened his eyes as the pain had died down. He got up and walked using the support for the table. He tripped on one of his open suitcases falling on it.

"Ouch." he said in pain. He kicked it while laying on the cold wooden floor. He sat up as something caught his eye. He picked up the small black covered book. He opened it and saw the pages we slightly brown and a little red. "This is the calendar. This the one from the flashback." He told himself in astonishment.

He flipped through the calendar. He tried to remember the date that was in his flashback. Sadly nothing came to him.

"There must be something important. That is why I remember it." he flipped through it then stopped. He winced in pain and pulled his shawl over his face. He saw people running through the woods in blurry images as a sound boomed.

"Nahin!" he yelled

"Shahzad?" a voice questioned snapping Shahzad back to reality,

"Ek minute." he placed the book in his back pocket and put the suitcase back up.

He opened the front door to see Shaad with concerned eyes.

"Kya hua?"

"Kuch nahin." Shahzad lied hiding his scars.

"Lets go." Shaad said to Shahzad.

"Where? Why? Who else is coming?" he questioned following his brother

"Wow. You are still the same. If you keep doing this your memory will comeback in no time. We are going to the baazar." Shaad smiled. "Jannat! Lets go." he called.

The three headed toward the car.

At the Baazar

Seher walked around trying to see if anyone recognizes her. Nobody stared at her. She strolled around and around that time Shaad parked and stepped out. Jannat stepped out too and Seher felt the presence of her twin. She just couldn't see her. Seher walked around faster and a little boy crashed into her. He fell down and the ball he was holding rolled under one of the empty stands.

"I am so sorry!." She told him helping him up.

His eyes searched for his ball.

Seher smiled and rubbed his head. "Hold on I'll go get it."

She made her way to the stand and bent down as Jannat walked behind her. Shahzad was on the other side of the stand. Seher got on her knees and her hand searched under the table. Someone grabbed her hand as the table flew up. A gunshot boomed and everyone dove for shelter. Seher screamed as the strong hand grabbed her and put the gun to her head.

sorry for posting after a long time. School is still not done but I had less homework this weekend so I finished chapter 3. Thanks for everything. In summer I hope to post more but warning I may be lazy...😳 Also this is a little short...

Ok so Mizbha wont be part of this story yet... So I decided to go with how the plot of QH now Mizbha ran away. But to make it easier for me I'll keep them in Pakistan for now...IDk 
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
dearly cute update 😛
Edited by ashlesha2 - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super update hope they will meet soon continue soon 😊 Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for posting the 3rd part
I don;t know how i missed this one

LOVED IT

Continue soon
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Thank you for posting the 3rd part

I don;t know how i missed this one

LOVED IT

Continue soon

i tooo
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice story
Waiting for twins to meet
Update soon plz
Do pm me if u can
Thanks
Mahi-Ve thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice story
Waiting for twins to meet
Update soon plz
Do pm me if u can
Thanks

Happy you enjoyed it. And I will pm you when I do update
Mahi-Ve thumbnail

Chapter 4

Seher let out a squeak as the guy jerked around with the gun to her head. She wanted to cry.

"Bappa what mess did you get me in? Help please!" She thought to herself.

Suddenly the guys let out a groan of pain and fell to the ground. She meet eyes with Shahzad who gave her the look of "Did you see that?" Holding a rod. The guy got back and pointed the gun towards him and fired. Shahzad dodged the bullet but his headache came back. He sneezed loudly as the gun dropped from the man's hand. Seher ran for it and grabbed it. She extended her hand to give Shahzad the gun.

"Sorry I don't shoot." He whispered to her. At that time more men came out. "Ya Allah save us."

"Use the gun. Fake It but use it." Seher whispered angrily.

"No!" He snapped

The gang slowly approached them. Shahzad observed that none of them had guns and spotted his brother with Jannat's face buried in his chest. He sighed with relief.

"Look at the monkey." He yelled and grabbed Seher's hand and ran. The clueless gang fell for the classic look over there trick. He ran to where his brother was and gave him the gun. Shahzad let Seher go.

"You are safe you can go." He told her.

At that time one of the men struck Seher in the head and she collapsed.

Shaad's House

"Boop." Seher heard and felt something touch her nose. She squinted to see chocolate eyes. Her nose was tapped again saying "Boop"

"Don't touch me!" She yelled sitting up immediately.  She held her head in pain.

"Lay down slowly. " he calmly spoke.

"I'm fine!" She told him loudly.

"You know you are very ungrateful. Sorry I saved your life." Shahzad groaned annoyed with her.

"CHUP! God you talk so much. Who do you think you are?" Seher snapped with irritation.

"I am...hold on." He walked into his office. "Shahzad." He came back and sat in front of her.

"Tum payal ho? Don't you understand what Chup means." She rolled her eyes

"You are the one that asked a question. " he told her innocently

Seher fell back on the bed and muffled her annoyed groan with a pillow.

"Apa bahuta kaave hai." he mocked annoyed.

"Excuse me?" She pulled the pillow just to reveal her eyes.

"Since I don't know your name I'll give you a name." He stood and paced back and forth as Seher's eyes followed him. He snapped his fingers. "Got it. Karela." He jumped with joy making sure his shawl didn't fall off.

"Ew thats nasty!" She gave him a mad look.

"Well I think it suits you very well." He crossed his arms.

She covered face with the pillow again.

"Such hamesa Karela hota hai." He told her.

"Kya?" Seher questioned glaring at him.

He facepalmed."Sorry mera matalaba hai ki such hamesa karava hota hai." He apologized rubbing his head.

"You are very annoying. You know that right?" Seher growled at his comment.

"Thank you very much Karela!"

"Tum such mein pagal ho." Seher crossed her arms

"At least I try to be fun." he told her playfully

"Doesn't anyone else live here other than you?" Seher questioned hoping to get rid of him.

"Han Karela. . . . ." he thought for a second "Mera ek bhai aur bhabhi hai." He replied.

"Then please go get them"

"They are not home." he told her adjusting himself in his chair.

"You said they were!" she shrieked.

"No I didn't. You asked if anyone else lives with me thats what I answered." he kindly spoke.

She covered her face. Shahzad could hear a muffled "Ugh!"

"Shahzad leave the poor girl alone." A voice spoke happily.

Seher pulled the pillow down a little. She froze in shock for a second. She quickly got up and ran to her sister.

"Sanam I found you. Thank God. Why haven't you come back." she sobbed hugging her sister.

Memory lost Sanam gently got Seher out of the hug. She had minor blurry flashbacks but not enough.

"I'm sorry you must be mistaken. You are just my humshakal. I would have remembered you if I knew you.." she told Seher. Sanam rubbed her head in pain.

"Sanam..." she whispered

"Jannat is everything okay?" Shaad came in and questioned

"Ya." she told him with a forced smile.

"Tum?" Shaad questioned to Seher.

"Ya it me." Seher replied.

"You know her? Why didn't you tell me you met my humshakal." Jannat smiled walking over to Shaad.

"I'm sorry I had a small misunderstanding. You just look like my sis... I mean cousin." Seher quickly fixed her sentence.

"Oh thats why you hugged me. Where is she now?" Jannat asked clueless about her past.

"Ummm. I don't know." Seher told them. She wanted shout to the world that she found her sister. Sadly she couldn't because her own twin had no memory of her.

"If you dont mind my head is about to burst so if I can rest."

"Han. Just relax. Shahzad come." Shaad told her with a weak smile.

As they left Seher fell onto the bed.

"Bappa how can Sanam not remember me? How?" she sobbed quietly. "I cannot leave without Sanam. I will need to stay here until I get my sister back. I will have to no matter what." she confidently spoke to herself flicking her tears off.

"I don't think so!" a voice said

Tired ugh. But this story made me feel better. I decided to post this as soon as I got all my debate papers together. My debate is tomorrow and I am dead. 🤢. Oh well we shall see. Please wish me luck. If I win I will for sure tell you guys.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.