Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai Ki Ek Alag Kahani SEHAN WEDDING (Completed) - Page 17

Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Janu808

Super happy I found this. i foumd it a while ago but never had an account to comment with. After a lot of procrastinating I made one to comment with and like. I have no regrets making this my first post. Thank you mahi for writing an interesting story. You may not have millions of views and replies and I cant speak for everyone here but I know I love this. Thanks πŸ€—

Aww that is very sweet Janu. Thank you you have no Idea how much that means to me. πŸ˜³ I really appreciate it and hopefully I will not let your hopes down. Today I sat down and took the time to reply to the comments when I usually don't but hey no school so I will take advantage of that. There will be a story up later today. So you can wait for that. Thanks for the kind long comment. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahi-luvs-sehan

Aww that is very sweet Janu. Thank you you have no Idea how much that means to me. πŸ˜³ I really appreciate it and hopefully I will not let your hopes down. Today I sat down and took the time to reply to the comments when I usually don't but hey no school so I will take advantage of that. There will be a story up later today. So you can wait for that. Thanks for the kind long comment. πŸ˜Š

No problem Mahi.πŸ˜‰
Mahi-Ve thumbnail

Chapter 24

Seher spun around and smiled to see Shahzad perfectly okay.

"Thank god you are okay or else your friend would kill me." Koyal whispered as the kidnappers continued to fight.

"Friend?" He asked.

"You idiots it's me. Stop!" The leader screamed. "How did you get out?" He approached Shahzad grabbing him.

"I learned from someone." He smiled while kicking the kidnapper in the stomach as sirens finally reached the area. Shahzad quickly caught the kidnapper as police can storming in. "These are the people." He told them as they quickly caught the gang members.

"Seher are you okay?" He asked as she hugged him crying softly. "Seher you are fine." She let go wiping her tears away. "Koyal which friend were you talking about?" He questioned as she forced a smile. At that very moment her phone rang saving her from answering his question.

"Haan. Okay calm down I am coming. I have to go I have a shift which I forgot about I need to leave now." She stuttered a little as her eyes searched for someone. She left and Shahzad looked through the window to see her hop into a car.

"How did she get a ride so fast?" He asked Seher. She held her head and fainted. Shahzad quickly caught her. "Seher wake up. Wake up." He was alone everyone left. His phone rang it was his brother. "Bhaijaan please I know you are mad but please can you come and get me? I am a old building behind the Durga Maa temple. Please bhaijaan hurry Seher is not doing well." Shahzad took a handkerchief and wrapped it around her wounded wrist. After sometime his brother ran in.

"Shahzad! What happened?" Shaad exclaimed. Shahzad picked up Seher and took her to the car and sat in the backseat with her. On the way back home he told his brother everything. When they finally reached home Shaad was about to call for Sanam.

"Bhaijaan don't worry she will be fine. Don't call them it is late." He lay her on the couch. As he was about to leave he felt a tug on his hand.

"No please don't leave me alone. Please no...no...no" Seher mumbled in her sleep.

"Shahzad she is still terrified. Who did this?" He whispered.

"I think I should stay here." Shahzad told his brother ignoring his question.

"Bandage her hand." Shaad quickly grabbed the first aid box handing it to him. "Don't make too much noise Aahil's sister came back when you were gone. I didn't meet her but I heard them."

Shahzad nodded and had put the bandage around her hand. Seher slowly rolled off the couch but he caught her. He rolled her back onto the couch with his hand supporting her head. She turned her weight onto his hand so he could not remove it without waking her up. So he just placed his head on that arm and fell asleep after a long hard day.

The Next Morning

Seher stretched and opened her eyes to see Shahzad inches from her face. He opened his eyes and she quickly sat up freeing his hand.

"Oww." He shook off his hand as it was asleep. "How are you feeling?" He looked up at her.

"Fine." She looked at her wrist and then at him. "Thank you." He gave her a no problem smile.

"You know you are heavy. You fell asleep on my hand and now it is numb." He smiled standing up and walked to the kitchen.

"Are you calling me fat?" She gasped as he took out juice and gave it to her.

"No. I was just kidding now drink your juice. This will give you the energy to fight with me." He ordered as he heard footsteps. He quickly walked out. "Saif. Hold on." He yelled as he ran to the door. He grabbed him by the collar throwing him against the pillar. Saif used the support of a small table to stand but the vase shattered in that process. He stumbled up as Shahzad grabbed him. Seher came out stunned to see this.

"Sanam help me." He cried out thinking Seher is Sanam.

"Just shut up." Shahzad snapped. "Look at her hand are you sure that is Sanam. Saif think."

Saif was left speechless as Shahzad pushed him to the ground. Everyone came running down at the commotion.

"Shahzad. What do you think you are doing?" Aahil came running and stopped the fight. "How dare you do you know who he is to our family?" Aahil pushed Shahzad away.

"Aahil if you think he is right for your sister you are wrong. He only matches with someone as disgusting as him." He glared at Saif. "Nazia deserves someone much better." He looked at Nazia who looked at him after returned after her trip. She was stunned at how much he looked like Rehan.

"How does he know her name? Did I tell him last night?" Shaad wondered.

"Aahil if you really care about your sister you will never leave her in the hands of this person." He pointed at Saif.

"What do you mean Rehan?" Aahil accidentally said the wrong name.

"If you don't remember Rehan has been gone for a long time." Shahzad muttered with anger to what Aahil said.

"Shahzad please calm down. We are guests here." Shaad reminded.

"Sorry bhaijaan but I cannot let someone's life be ruined." He looked up at his brother. "To answer  your question. This man kidnapped Seher." Shahzad stated as Saif pretended like he knew absolutely nothing.

"He is lying." Saif yelled out.

"You are wrong Saif was home all night and Seher will only agree with Shahzad." Mizba stated.

"Bappa. Please make them understand. They need to know the truth." Seher prayed.

"Aahil think about your sister Nazia." Shahzad pointed at Nazia.

"You don't need to worry about my sister." Aahil glared at him.

"Aahil listen to me I am not making this up." He pleaded. "Who am I kidding you don't believe anything without proof. You trust the wrong people with all your heart. Why haven't you learned from your mistakes?" He scoffed.

"Shahzad let it go he is like that he won't believe you. Just forget about the kidnapping." Seher told him.

"You don't have proof so there is no point in believing you case closed." Aahil snapped.

"But I do sooo... case reopened.." A voice announced. Everyone turned to see a man with a thin mustache and beard with large sunglasses. He approached them with a smile he removed his glasses to reveal his grey eyes. He walked over to Shahzad and Shaad giving them a large and kind smile. Then he turned to face Aahil. "You want proof. I will give it to you." He was about to take out his phone when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Do I know you?" Shahzad asked staring at his grey eyes and studying him.

"Probably better than anyone else in the world. You just can't remember me right now but that will change I promise. And you know we both never break our promises." He smiled placing his hand on Shahzad.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter with this new entry. Tell me your guesses on him (ex- Is he good or bad? Who is he with? and How he knows Shahzad?) If you have the time to answer. Thank you for reading πŸ€—
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear
Shehzad and seher were as usual really very cute
The new entry seems interesting
No guesses coz mist of the time they are wrongπŸ˜‰
Looking forward to know what happens next 
Please continue soon πŸ˜Š
Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Caught up now.. read all chapters... 
Wonderful story... but now I don't like ahil too much...

Shehzad is such a brave heart! 

How dare Sanam 2 and mizbah and saif do such horrible deeds? 

And how dare Sanam 2 manipulate Mizbah? 

Wonderful update..
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘The new guy seems to be interesting. I really am interested to see if they know each other.
The new guy could be good.
No idea who he is with and how he knows Shahzad. 
I will wait and see how you take this story from here.
Please do update soon I cannot wait.πŸ˜†
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Liked the way shahzad took care of seher. He told everyone about saif. Curious to know about new entry & shahzad knew him. No guess who it was. Update soon plz. Thanks for pm
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

Amazing update dear

Shehzad and seher were as usual really very cute
The new entry seems interesting
No guesses coz mist of the time they are wrongπŸ˜‰
Looking forward to know what happens next 
Please continue soon πŸ˜Š

Aww thanks. And its ok a guess is a guess it would be fun for me to read. πŸ˜›
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asyafreva

Caught up now.. read all chapters... 

Wonderful story... but now I don't like ahil too much...

Shehzad is such a brave heart! 

How dare Sanam 2 and mizbah and saif do such horrible deeds? 

And how dare Sanam 2 manipulate Mizbah? 

Wonderful update..

That must have been a lot of reading but thanks.
Glad you like Shahzad.
that's what villains do best. 😊
Sorry if you liked aahil before. But I feel that is the way he would act.  
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Janu808

Loved it. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘The new guy seems to be interesting. I really am interested to see if they know each other.

The new guy could be good.
No idea who he is with and how he knows Shahzad. 
I will wait and see how you take this story from here.
Please do update soon I cannot wait.πŸ˜†

Glad you like that there is a new entry. And with the new chapter below you can confirm your guesses. πŸ˜†