SidNi FF : For All Eternity Part 20b,Part21 completed Pg49,Pg51 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow amazing update dr...πŸ‘ Loved every scenes especially sid-dd, we never had this kind of saas- jamai scene in our show so i loved it so much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What happnd that day b/w sidni??? How DD condition cums worse??? Oh god so many qus wandering in my minds...the only solution is ur next part dr...pls update soon...😳
Originally posted by rachana10

Wow amazing update dr...πŸ‘ Loved every scenes especially sid-dd, we never had this kind of saas- jamai scene in our show so i loved it so much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What happnd that day b/w sidni??? How DD condition cums worse??? Oh god so many qus wandering in my minds...the only solution is ur next part dr...pls update soon...😳

Even I enjoyed writing DD-Sid conversation😊...I know too many unanswered questions are there. Next update will clear a few things.😊
Hello Everybody. The next part was too long so I have divided it into Part a and part b.
Rajveer will make an entrance in this part. Kritika will be mentioned for the first time in this part. Kritika is Raj and Simran's daughter in this story.
This is a very crucial update. Please comment separately for Part a and Part b.
If anything is confusing then please do mention. This update will answer some questions and also give rise to new questions. I hope you all like it. I am really nervous.

An absolutely amazing update! You truly have the gift of writing such captivating prose. I am so looking forward to you next chapter ( both parts a and b)😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by anuv123

Hello Everybody. The next part was too long so I have divided it into Part a and part b.
Rajveer will make an entrance in this part. Kritika will be mentioned for the first time in this part. Kritika is Raj and Simran's daughter in this story.
This is a very crucial update. Please comment separately for Part a and Part b.
If anything is confusing then please do mention. This update will answer some questions and also give rise to new questions. I hope you all like it. I am really nervous.
I have read both parts, and will comment on each later, as I have some chores to attend to, but had to let you know they were both AMAZING.πŸ‘

There is definitely not cause for your nervousness, I had no problem following at all, and your story is fab!
Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago
Nice update. Please update soon. Keep it up.πŸ‘
Part 5a and 5b both are mindblowing dr...πŸ₯³πŸ‘
Part 5a: 
Firstly i loved the amazing bonding b/w nani-dd-roshniπŸ˜ƒbut poor thing is they dono what's going to happen for them...πŸ˜­πŸ˜• Sid-raj conversation is always superb... My god sid called simran as "Mrs.khurana" u knw what how badly i want it to happen in our show but it seems like a big ??...πŸ˜• Raj-dd talkings raj felt his son won his saasu mom...πŸ‘πŸΌAwww simran is just πŸ€ͺ she's easily manipulated by rv... DD-simran both r same in doing the wrong things... DD is ryt in her pov, she wants to knw abt sid b4 trust him but simran is blindly believing the one who doesn't... πŸ€’
Part 5b

Its so sad to c sid's plan floping πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... U handled rv character very well dr even better than in our show... I loved him here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜› The phone conversation b/w sid- rv is soo perfect, the way he giving live update to sid abt DD&roshni was superb... Till now ur ff is going in smooth way but i thk here aft filled in thrilling scenes cause rv entered na...😲(oh sry i forget u added 2 more evils)...I really dono anu why u getting nervous aft giving such an awesome work... No worries ok...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by rachana10 - 9 years ago