Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alamelu1970 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I m afraid this is moving towards another Arjun Purvi Ovi and Onir comes in as the 4th angle.

Very sad and disgusting track :(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I lost all Sympathy I have for Ranveer after today. He have no sympathy from my side, Ishani might be a dumb fool in the past and she still is because she wasted 6 months for her life for him and the man wishes death on her just so he can remove her from his memories. 🤢 In this track Ishani have my full Sympathy out of all other characters.

Ranveer - He's an abuser & a selfish man, he has abused Ishani both physically and mentally... He wants to get over her in 6 months after loving her17/18 years of his life, He can't see through her fake act while her words may lie, her action doesn't. The emotion on her face was there be it in jail cell or the court. He also have double standard with it comes to her. He would rip her apart if she was pregnant with another man kid and called her a "Characterless woman" and blamed her for rape and here he happily accepted a pregnant woman who's carrying another man child and publicly give her credit for all the success in his life.  👎🏼

Ritika- She's heartless & a selfish person, her character started off well but now been reduced to a heartless human being. She killed Chiag and he's the father of her child, she also known well whatever Ishani is saying about Ranveer isn't true, she watched Ishani get her death sentence and yet she was that selfish and heartless to watch someone else being punished for her crime & not step up or take a stand. After the leap she's shown taking Ishani place as the wife in Ranveer life but no guilt from her side!

Amba- She should be ashamed of herself as a woman the way she treated her previous "Bahu" insulted her and accused her of being pregnant with Chirag baby and here she accepted a woman who's carrying another man kid for her son? 🤢👎🏼 This woman deserved all beating she got in jail how I wish they would have beating her more...
Edited by Echofades - 9 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It shows how awful Ranveer and Ritika are together... I just read the WU I was out today so couldn't watch it on TV and thank goodness for that because it was torture.
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post, ramyarn! Some sentences you said are hilarious like 'even the retarded viewers know that Ranvi can not----' is so so correct. Yesterday I accidentally happened to watch this show and thought that even Code Red is subtle and less violent and less louder than this idiotic one. Ishani even in jail was not able to judge to what to to do with her hands. On top of it , her backless choli!,
 I decided that even the most boring comedy classes show can be be given a few minutes of our time than this.
This is the most degraded Hindi serial ever on Indian television.
Edited by Desdemona - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lolz you guys are so naive... you really think that was them trying to get sympathy for Ritika??? Really?? No, that was their desperate and pathetic way of getting sympathy for Ranveer, by showing how his heart still beats for Ishaani even if Ritika's in his bedroom🥱🥱
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

lolz you guys are so naive... you really think that was them trying to get sympathy for Ritika??? Really?? No, that was their desperate and pathetic way of getting sympathy for Ranveer, by showing how his heart still beats for Ishaani even if Ritika's in his bedroom🥱🥱

TL, whatever it was, it miserably failed..

Btw, if it was to get sympathy.I dont know why he said in the end thst he wants to forget her..
And the way they were forcing praise for Ritika's beauty and good nature etc.. I was like yuuckkk...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
MATSH He was trying to say he hopes he gets over her post her death but he knows he cant🤢🤢🤢 i just watched it so yeah... that was the whole point of that stupid monologue🤢🤢 doesn't make it any less sickening though🤢🤢 i didnt watch that.. too smart😆 just saw her sobbing over how he doesnt talk to her🥱
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TL, I too giving up on watching it when it is aired.. will watch online only..
U know we ysed to bash baa ans amba so much... but yest first time I felt thst watching them fight was better than this crap. ..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
I'm again asking for the infinith time, why dont you guys do us a favour and just end the freaking show????????????????? honestly THIS is their method of getting their ratings up?? THIS??? Ranveer in bed with Ri but lusting for Ishaani, then his disappearing for 50ish days whilst Ishaani hooks up with new guy... like honestly??🥱🥱 even a 2 year old knows this wont work🥱
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Echofades, brilliant post. And you know what, when you read or watch fiction the person's creation shows her/his wisdom and thought process. In this show they're showing (I hope it doesn't get controversial) the kind of thinking that the culprit of Nirbhaya Rape Case, who was recently interviewed for a documentery, possesses. I'm sure you'd have heard that. And in India most people have the thinking- they can accept a woman who slept with someone else willingly but never shall they- for their so-called reputation- accept a rape victim. This is exactly what this JD (I don't want to use Ranveer or RV for this s**t) and his mom are all about. JD accused Ishani of bringing rape on her, called her characterless hurt her but wants to romance with a woman who has slept with someone else before marriage. Who knows she was drug-raped. Not yet we know that. Amba - she's another bitch just like her new DIL. She made a black hole sized scene when believed Ishani was pregnant with Chirag's kid but now accepts this another s**t wholeheartedly. Excuse my words please, I can't use any normal for this show and its characters.