<*>Happy Birthday SilentPrincess.<*>

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

There is a tale as old as the time, a story of a handsome cat, Thomas and a tiny but mighty mouse, Jerry. It is true when they say handsome Tom always chases Mighty Jerry in an attempt to throw him out of the house but fails miserably as Jerry is always one step ahead. And today was no different, Jerry had yet another creative idea to irritate Tom.

One day like everyday, Jerry managed to get Tom angry and run after him. In this "chuha-billy ka khel" Jerry managed to hit Tom with a book, making Tom stumble over a skateboard, before his eyes set on the beautiful cake on the table. Jerry smiled evilly. Spotting Tom under the table, he whistled. Before Tom could realize anything Jerry dropped the beautiful Birthday cake on his head.

'Thomas!' As Tom prepared to run after Jerry again, he heard Mammy (Mammy Two Shoes) calling him. With comical speed he cleaned himself before Mammy entered the room.

'You naughty cat Thomas, did you eat the cake?' Tom covered the ruined cake with his body before she could see it and nodded negatively as fast as he could.  

'It's Fatima's birthday. She and her friends will come over here to celebrate it. Be a good boy Thomas.' She patted Tom and left the room singing.

Poor Tom, the cake was ruined and even though it was not his fault, he would no doubt be kicked out of the house for ruining it. His tears started to fall like heavy rain drops. Jerry had to open his umbrella to save his head. He was feeling sad, he didn't want Tom to be kicked out. Suddenly, a lighted electric bulb appeared in thin air. Jerry had an idea.

He opened a recipe book and whistled at Tom, calling him to help. They were going to bake a Birthday cake. 

Tom looked tensed, as only a few hours were left for the birthday celebration to begin yet the cake was not ready.

'Oh Tom! What are you thinking? We will bake this Black Forest Cake.' Jerry pointed to the recipe book.

'And you are thinking that it is going to be so easy to make?' Tom gave an irriated look to Jerry.

'Let's try na! It's Fatima's Birthday! We can't spoil her special day! Isn't it Tom?' Jerry looked confident, while Tom still looked uncertain, but decided to give it a try.

'Okay! Let's read the recipe first!' Tom read the recipe but he could not understand what to do and how to do it!

He looked confused as he began reading all the cakes' recipes one by one. 

'Now what! I have messed up everything & its because of you, Jerry!' Tom was angry and ran after Jerry only to stop at the sound of Mammy calling him again.

'Oh my Thomas, where is the cake?' She asked.

Tom hesitated to reply & at last told a lie that the cake was placed in the secret place and waiting for the guests. She was pleased & asked 'Oh, Thomas! You are my good boy! Can you help me with the decorations, as I am feeling very tired from all these birthday preparations?' Tom gave a positive look. 

'Oh sure! I will help you.' Tom was just about to go and help Mammy when Jerry stopped him.

'Where are you going? What about the cake?' Jerry asked in confusion.

'Ohh no! What should I do? Oh my friend Jerry, can you help me bake a new cake, please?' Tom pleaded.

Jerry was rather surprised to see Tom in this state and decided to take advantage of the situation. 'Me? Friend? Hahaha...well if you want me to be your friend, then you first have to promise me that you will invite me to this birthday party...then I shall think about it!'

Tom was livid at Jerry but suppressed his anger to be polite, knowing clearly how much he needed Jerry to be on his side in the situation he was caught up in. 'Of course! My friend, Jerry!'

Jerry was delighted & Tom left to help with the decorations. 

As soon as Tom was out of sight, Jerry let out a giggle and said, 'At last my plan was successful...poor Tom! Hahaha! The actual cake is still intact!' He thought back to his evil plan of fooling Tom. He had replaced the cake baked by Mammy with another cake, which ultimately Tom ruined. He intended to merely play a prank on Tom, but the icing on the cake was he was invited for the birthday celebrations which meant a bonus dinner! Life could not have been any better for this mighty mouse.

With all the decorations done, Tom returned to the kitchen to find Jerry bringing out the cake he had hidden from Tom earlier. Both, bought the cake out and placed it on the table. Suddenly, they heard some footsteps - it must be Fatima!

Hiding behind the nearby table, they both were excited to surprise the birthday girl with their cake. As they heard the door open, they quietened down.

"Hello? Hello?" Fatima called out, the silence was confusing and quite troubling for the birthday girl.

Then, out of nowhere Tom and Jerry came out screaming:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Message on Behalf of the Crazy Creatives:

Dearest Fatima 🤗 

Wishing you a very happy birthday! We truly hope that you have a great day and a very successful year ahead. May God always be with you and we wish you all the happiness in life. Always keep smiling and live life to the fullest. Party hard and make this day one to remember for a long time. 😃

Here is a special birthday gift from us:

Lots of Love and Warm Regards,

Credits:

[ Yuvika_15 ]  [GulaabiAakhein.]  [Naz.Karam-]  [psychobaiko.]  
[--MISANTHROPIST]  [debasree04]  [flirtatious.]   

Edited by --MISANTHROPIST - 9 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gratulerer med dagen Fatima. 🥳

Ha en utrolig fin dag og jeg hper alle dine nsker blir oppfylt:)
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday
Wish u rocking bday
Awsome bday thread❤️
Luv it
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely thread!
And wish you a very happy birthday! Hope its awesome!
Homeslice thumbnail
Happy Birthday Fatima :) Have a great day!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WAIT.

Is it the birthday of the Fatty I know?

HOW AND WHY WAS I NOT TOLD ABOUT THIS, CRAZY CREATIVES?
Minionite thumbnail
A very happy birthday Fatima! 😃

I want to know though why we weren't even told of this once! I can't believe this!
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday Fatima!!! :) Hope you have a great day! God Bless! 
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Fatty! Have a great one.Edited by Anhdara13 - 9 years ago