SidNi having nervous breakdown!!!

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have found a reason for Sid and Roshni's erratic behaviour!!! They both are going through a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!! They are in need of serious treatment!!

Today I would just comment about the SidNi scene. It was good till Sid supported Roshni in Yash matter and Roshni thanked him. Then suddenly everything changed, first I thought Sid was holding her injured hand purposefully, then I found he was holding it unknowingly😕 Then why did Roshni got angry suddenly??😕 She was angry b'coz Sid was showing concern after breaking the marriage. When will she understand, she too did a mistake that led to it..😕 I'm sure Roshni realizing her mistake would take 3months or more.

And what is wrong with Sid??😲 If Roshni don't want his help why can't he let it be?? Why forcing her. I feel there is some hidden anger and hurt in him of Roshni accusing him of forcing on her, that he is taking out this way😕

Both of them have serious problems, sometime they are angry like they would kill each other, then they behave like nothing happened, nok - jhoks, eye locks etc.. I think there is some serious psychological problem, maybe extended version of depression.

The good thing about that scene was roshni asking Sid whether it is hurting him b'coz she attacked him with her nails and Sid's answer that he is living with a more painful hurt that she has given. That was well said but I don't think Roshni still realizes that she did something wrong.😕 Please patch them up soon or else I fear both of them loosing their mental stability😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea I agree...the flip flop in emotions is calling a toll for them and myself too 😆😆

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can smell something good. Can not wait to see tomorrow epi. I loved whole idea of CVs. They are showing here Roshni's realization. I waiting for that scene where Roshni will give support to khurana
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes there were very sudden erratic changes in their behavior, even i thought that sid hurt her purposefully.. but he did not.. and roshni getting angry suddenly was weird but i guess she was in pain and she did not want sid to show concern towards her.. i have to see that scene 2-3 times i think to understand what the cvs were trying to show, because now when i look back at some of sidni scenes i understand the hidden meaning of those.. 😆
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

I have found a reason for Sid and Roshni's erratic behaviour!!! They both are going through a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!!! They are in need of serious treatment!!

Today I would just comment about the SidNi scene. It was good till Sid supported Roshni in Yash matter and Roshni thanked him. Then suddenly everything changed, first I thought Sid was holding her injured hand purposefully, then I found he was holding it unknowingly😕 Then why did Roshni got angry suddenly??😕 She was angry b'coz Sid was showing concern after breaking the marriage. When will she understand, she too did a mistake that led to it..😕 I'm sure Roshni realizing her mistake would take 3months or more.

And what is wrong with Sid??😲 If Roshni don't want his help why can't he let it be?? Why forcing her. I feel there is some hidden anger and hurt in him of Roshni accusing him of forcing on her, that he is taking out this way😕

Both of them have serious problems, sometime they are angry like they would kill each other, then they behave like nothing happened, nok - jhoks, eye locks etc.. I think there is some serious psychological problem, maybe extended version of depression.

The good thing about that scene was roshni asking Sid whether it is hurting him b'coz she attacked him with her nails and Sid's answer that he is living with a more painful hurt that she has given. That was well said but I don't think Roshni still realizes that she did something wrong.😕 Please patch them up soon or else I fear both of them loosing their mental stability😆

If watch the scene over again you would see that Roshni was honestly thankful to Sid and had love and guilt in her eyes. But since Sid is so hurt by her because of what she had accused him of, he did tell her that he did not need to be thanked as he did not do it because he has any feelings for her, but because he did not want Beeji to be worried. He basically said I did all that for Beeji not for you. Then he realizes she burned her hand, he got concerned for her. That upset her. In her POV,he says he does not care for her anymore, yet he does things that show her that he cares. He says one thing and does another. Roshni even showed concern when she realized she hurt him with her nails, but he gave to her saying how she gave him a bigger hurt that he is carrying with him everyday. 

As for the nok jhoks, it is nice to watch but if you hear their lines they are still pinching each other. I think they are angry and hurt because of what the other did or said, but still are in fact very much in love. 

With the new drama that is started because Kritika fueled it into the dumb mind of Yash and then Yash told DD. Now poor Sid is being arrested on false accusations along with his parents. If Roshni really wants to salvage whatever is left of her marriage she will stand up and fix things. She knows this time that the accusations against them are false and that her injury was not because of them but because she was trying to save her project. 

Our Sherni Roshni is making a comeback.
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Being away from each other has affected their mental health condition😆
the only remedy is bringing them together again..😳
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Hpe dat cvs patchup sidni soon
Orelse dey ll go mad nd mke us also mad
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Churri

If watch the scene over again you would see that Roshni was honestly thankful to Sid and had love and guilt in her eyes. But since Sid is so hurt by her because of what she had accused him of, he did tell her that he did not need to be thanked as he did not do it because he has any feelings for her, but because he did not want Beeji to be worried. He basically said I did all that for Beeji not for you. Then he realizes she burned her hand, he got concerned for her. That upset her. In her POV,he says he does not care for her anymore, yet he does things that show her that he cares. He says one thing and does another. Roshni even showed concern when she realized she hurt him with her nails, but he gave to her saying how she gave him a bigger hurt that he is carrying with him everyday. 

As for the nok jhoks, it is nice to watch but if you hear their lines they are still pinching each other. I think they are angry and hurt because of what the other did or said, but still are in fact very much in love. 

With the new drama that is started because Kritika fueled it into the dumb mind of Yash and then Yash told DD. Now poor Sid is being arrested on false accusations along with his parents. If Roshni really wants to salvage whatever is left of her marriage she will stand up and fix things. She knows this time that the accusations against them are false and that her injury was not because of them but because she was trying to save her project. 

Our Sherni Roshni is making a comeback.

I agree with everything u said. But why is Roshni expecting Sid to say that he was standing up for her (when Beeji asked abt Yash) after such bad accusation from her side. What is she expecting Sid to say... that he still love her and is protecting her?😲 That is foolish from the part of Roshni. She still thinks she is right in accusing Sid, so her realization is not anywhere near sight.😕
rosesidni thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Yes there were very sudden erratic changes in their behavior, even i thought that sid hurt her purposefully.. but he did not.. and roshni getting angry suddenly was weird but i guess she was in pain and she did not want sid to show concern towards her.. i have to see that scene 2-3 times i think to understand what the cvs were trying to show, because now when i look back at some of sidni scenes i understand the hidden meaning of those.. 😆

Ya, there are hidden meanings. But now it looks like they are taking out their frustrations on each other. I think Roshni want Sid to apologize (don't know for what!! May be for breaking marriage😕) and Sid expects the same from Roshni for accusing him. Both won't budge😕 And all the frustration along with sexual tension is coming out as weird actions by them😆

P.S Congrats for being a Goldie👏
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

I agree with everything u said. But why is Roshni expecting Sid to say that he was standing up for her (when Beeji asked abt Yash) after such bad accusation from her side. What is she expecting Sid to say... that he still love her and is protecting her?😲 That is foolish from the part of Roshni. She still thinks she is right in accusing Sid, so her realization is not anywhere near sight.😕

It's hard to see things from her POV as well as Sid's. Like Sid has said many times their situation is sensitive. It is...realization is there but not coming forth due to ego. I don't think she thinks she was right at accusing him, deep down she knows she made a mistake and I believe she wants to fix things. But just yet does not know how to. In a lot of places in todays episode she could barely look at him.  You can tell she has been feeling guilty. She probably does want Sid to fight for her but she will end fighting for him. 

I honestly don't see either of them being wrong it's just things are seen differently in both their POV. Raj is staying neutral. He is not taking either son's nor bahu's side. I love him for that...he understands both of them & does not interfere in their life. He knows they will get through the storm. I wish he played more of a role along with Nani to bring SidNi back together. I believe he and Nani can bring them together.