Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: asya_sahil

they ruined the beautiful story.

kv😭

Yeah all this to show the fake love story of a Bimbo and a Major liar! RIP QH!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He said that one door closes other door get opens but for me both are closed as I am leaving QH and Gumrah. 
He was really sad 😭 almost cried! He said he will miss whole cast and the fun they had! It was really heartbreaking😭
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

He said that one door closes other door get opens but for me both are closed as I am leaving QH and Gumrah.

He was really sad😭almost cried! He said he will miss whole cast and the fun they had! It was really heartbreaking😭

😭
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its their loss! They have hurt too many fans! But now they have hurt n disrespected the one actor who actually helped them so much! 😡 There is something called karma n its quite a bi*ch! I am glad KV took this decision! It obviously hurt him so much 😭 But very proud of him! I hope he does another show real soon! Its devastating to see him like this! He is usually so cheerful! He was close to tears! KV we love u so much 🤗I really hope our voices reach him n cheers him up! Its gonna be tough for some time but soon we will all move on n wait to see him make that smashing comeback 😉 ❤️
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS.
Pl tweet this to the proposed replacements they are considering.
Let the actors know how 4L repays someone who turned around their sinking ship and the fate that awaits them.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel so sad seeing him like this,I will miss Aahil so much, 😕Hate GK for doing this, I really wish QH go down soon, the way they are trying to create Asya magic again with the new jodi, it's sick, looks very forced, wish they had given a proper closure to Sahil, and then start a new story, I just can not take this idiotic changed Sanam with the new guy.. Anyway wish KV all the best, hope he gets an awesome opportunity soon, so that we get to see him every day..Thanks for sharing this link..
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭
WHY DID I WATCH THIS SEGMENT?!! WHY?! THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING! THIS IS...😭😭

"Main is cheez mein nahi ghusna chahta ab agar ghus gaya toh boli ke saath aansu bhi nikal padenge" 😭😭

The way he said "I really really love this character" "Its gonna be..heartbreaking..and painful" 

OH MY HEART! 😭😭
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

😭😭

WHY DID I WATCH THIS SEGMENT?!! WHY?! THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING! THIS IS...😭😭

"Main is cheez mein nahi ghusna chahta ab agar ghus gaya toh boli ke saath aansu bhi nikal padenge" 😭😭

The way he said "I really really love this character" "Its gonna be..heartbreaking..and painful" 

OH MY HEART! 😭😭

I finally watched it🥺 my poor baby, he was trying so hard to keep that smile on😭
I'm sure a great opportunity /project will come knocking on his door soon!
sahil333 thumbnail

😭😭  Oh KV  🤗 

I will miss you so much.

Imagine how lonely these days are for him on the set without SJ.

So happy he quits! GK is treating him without respect. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I hope that the show sinks so deep that it can never be save anymore.

Love you KV, you will always be ARI for me, us, the fandom.❤️
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sahil333

😭😭  Oh KV  🤗 

I will miss you so much.

Imagine how lonely these days are for him on the set without SJ.

So happy he quits! GK is treating him without respect. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I hope that the show sinks so deep that it can never be save anymore.

Love you KV, you will always be ARI for me, us, the fandom.❤️

Your right mate! A day comes when you have to pay for your actions. You cant always think you will get away with it! This time GK went too far with her tacky stunt disguised as a "twist". I hope this show gets shut down in a few weeks by the channel, for showing witchcraft and immoral story. It will happen anyway, when the TRP sinks to the bottom. The show is once again out of Top 10, and now with no really well known male lead on the show, it will sink into oblivion.

This show always had a famous male lead, In 2 weeks time they wont. With the way the story is now, with some dumb terrorist drama that is neither here no there, this story cannot sustain interest with no charismatic male lead or well know actor to draw back crowds who will obviously leave. No one wants to see ASYA imitation doing Jammy-Tannu-Zoya story again with different names. Just coz you move the story to Pakistan, it doesn't mean it's a fresh story. Nothing fresh about it. Same old thing re-hashed again. Maybe this "Heavenly" pairing will have the same end as ASYA. (Considering they are SO much like ASYA). To me, no one will EVER be like ASYA. They were a one piece. But it seems any old person can copy them!

Season 4 story will again be Season 2 story. Because season 3 is Season 1 story. (Cant even keep up, head spins). Anyway, ALL GK stories will just copy each other over and over. Never have one genuine idea ever!