Wanted to read more...
Niraj romance was awesome!!
Continue soon...
Please?
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 4: Mr.Fianc and Mrs.Fiance

It was a sweet and comforting night for the couple. They had peace in their minds when they slept. It was 9 am and Nisha madam was still asleep. 

Lakshmi came and tried to wake Nisha up. "Viraj, Koi Dekhlega..Mera Haath Chhodo"Nisha blushed in her sleep. Lakshmi couldn't control her laughter and started laughing badly.Nisha immediately woke up and saw her mother laughing. "Lakshmi, Kya Hua?" "Nishu, Chhod..Tayaar Ho Jaa..Vasundhara Ji aur Viraj aa rahe hai sagaai ki shopping karne." "Viraj aa raha hai?".Nisha lightened up. "Abhi tayaar hoti hoon" Lakshmi smiled and left.Nisha's phone rang. It was Viraj. He started,"Good Morning Nisha! Kaisi hai aap? Let me guess. Excited?" "Good Morning Viraj! Abhi bhi formalities? For god's sake, humari shaadi hone waali hai. Abh toh mujhe sirf  Nisha bulao. Mein toh bahut hi excited hoon." "MissNisha, jab humari engagement ho jayegi tab hum pakka aapko aapke naam se pukaarenge par tab tak sirf MissNisha. Hum abhi nikal rahe hai..Maa bula rahi hai. Aapko milte hai hum. Bye! And I love you." "I love you too"Nisha got ready and went down on time.

Suddenly cousins came and stopped Nisha. "How Blah Nishu, TU Hume Bhool Gayi" "Haa Nishu Bro, Chalo hum sab ki list ready karo" Viraj came and stood on the door. "Ahem Ahem..Hum bhi hai idhar"Nisha noted down all wishes and started walking towards Viraj. Viraj admired her in the lavender kurta with white jeans she wore. She looked so mesmerizing in it.Nisha pat him on the cheek and brought him into reality. All of them got into the car. After getting in Vasundhara asked, "Where are we going?" "Wait and watch Maa!" Viraj stopped the car in front of FlagShip, Jaipur. "This is such an expensive shop Viraj. It's a Manish Malhotra for god sake" "Miss Nisha, chill! Don't worry. The best is needed for the best!" Viraj told the three to go ahead and he parked the car.Nisha waited for him. He came from the back and encircled her. He planted a kiss on her cheek. "You look stunning"Nisha blushed.

They went inside and started their search.Nisha completed her cousins' list first while Viraj waited and admired her. He then searched for a lehenga forNisha. He found three gorgeous lehengas. A cream coloured lehenga with a red blouse, a floral pink lehenga with diamond work and a royal blue lehenga with heavy gold working on it. Viraj showed them toNisha. "Kaise hai ye? Humari choice hai! Hum confuse ho gaye isiliye 1 for engagement,1 for sangeet and 1 for mehendi. Ab aap choose kar lo kaunsa kaha pehen na hai" "Wow Viraj, itne sundar lehenge. Chalo choose kar leti hoon. Cream wala engagement mein, pink wala mehendi mein aur sangeet mein blue wala. Meine bhi tumhare liye 3 kurte choose kiye hai." It was a maroon kurta, a black kurta and a sky blue kurta. Perfectly matching every lehenga! They finished shopping and went home. The day passed by peacefully.

It was finally the day. Every news channel flashed. Viraj Singh Rathore getting engaged toNisha Gangwal today at the Arjun Singh Palace. Get live coverage on our channel at 7;30pm sharp!' Nisha was so excited. Her marriage would be such a grand affair. A big fat Indian wedding! It was 5:30pm. Aman and Dolly started adorningNisha. First would go the cream and red lehenga. Then would go the diamond kundan set. Then she wore those diamond bangles which hummed a melodious tune. The makeup was applied but it couldn't hideNisha's inner beauty. At last she wore Viraj's given chain and ring. She was complete. Lakshmi entered the room. Nazar n lage meri gudiya ko. Pata nahi kab badi ho gayi." "Laxmi, Relax Me" 

The Gangwal left the house. There at VIraj's penthouse, Viraj got ready in his maroon kurta looking like a heartthrob. They also left from there for the Arjun Singh Palace. Nisha and Viraj couldn't wait to confront each other. It was finally time. Both the cars reached the same minute. All got off the cars and greeted each other. Nisha and Viraj came down of the car at the end and were lost in each other's beauty. Camera lights flashed on the couple. Many interviews awaited the 2. The 2 entered the decorated and grand palace.

Viraj took Nisha to the side and hugged her. "I missed you much Miss Nisha" "Me too Viraj, Must say our choices were amazing" " Especially mine. You dazzle in this." "Thank You Viru! Come now otherwise you wont be able to be my fianc" They reached the main hall. The Pandit waited for them. Vasundhara held the ring for Viraj and Lakshmi for Nisha. Nisha brought her hand forwardfor the ring. All were shocked too see a ring already there. Nisha said in her mind, "Duffer NIsha, Gadhi ho gayi hai kya. Ring nikalna bhool gayi. Ab kya bahana banayegi?" "Humne Di thi Miss Nisha ko ring jab hum Vancouver mein the tab" Nisha removed the ring and wore it on another hand. Viraj put the ring. Then Nisha put it. They were now officially engaged!

Precap: "Humara safar itna aasan nahi tha" "Humari journey mein bahut ups and downs thi but uski ek fairy tale ending thi!" It wasn't so smooth" "Ek surprise hai aap sab ke liye" "I love you Viraj!" "I love you Nisha"

This took me a long time. About a day or two. Thodi toh tareef kar lo. Sorry for being late. I hve decided that I will write my updats in hindia and English. I mean to say my dialogues in Hindi as I don't think some lines give the effect in English as they do in Hindi. Please ask if any want translations. I personally find it comfortable. I might not be able to send pms but buddy me. I am in a hurry so I cant. Next update next Saturday. I hope it was a good precap and update! Do like it!

Edited by NiRajCraZey - 8 years ago
Taherianforeva thumbnail
Wowow!
Awesome update..
Manish Malhotra's clothing.. ❤️
And the matching ones..
A cute update :))
lekha24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really nice waiting for the next update
Grishu30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb...written very well dear
Anshi1509 thumbnail
It's awesome anjali
Continue soon 👍🏼
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update! Niraj choosing wedding clothes for each other was an awesome idea. We never got to see Niraj so cozy on the show. They were never given a chance to be exactly together. People talk about chemistry and such things. When you never even allowed a couple to fully and properly fall in love and spend time, asking for chemistry is such an impossible thing. Even then if so many people saw so much in them and continue writing FFs to this day, it means that their pair would have been magical and very different if it ever happened. But now even I don't wish it on the show. I just wish they would leave Viraj and his character alone. Bring someone else for him if you have time, if you don't just bring his mother get the LT revelation done and make him concentrate on his career.
Rinu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome.
Beautifully written.
Waiting for next.
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The update is awesome!! 
continue soon!