Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dunceHat

LOL clarity!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please share your thoughts. πŸ˜‰
crusty thumbnail

You are all fools! This story was ALWAYS about Suhani and Dadi. 
When does hero of the story enter usually? After all other side characters get introduced only no? Who made the last grand entry? Dadi!!! Yuvraj saala pehle hi aa agaya toh woh kaise hero bana?

And the title of the show " Suhani si ek ladki" And what does dadi keep calling Suhani? "AYE LADKI".

I have inside information, they wanted to name this show "Suhani si aye ladki" but then thought that would give away the actual love story tooo soon so made it "suhani si ek ladki". 

There is symbolism here too... Dadi will call only ONE girl 'aye ladki', so it became 'ek ladki'.

All this conflict and hate relation between dadi-suhani will soon pave for love. Ragini will become main villain due to jealousy, as she was dadi's ex!

Yuvraj? Woh toh dadi-suhani ko milayega. He is just an instrument in all this. Sit back and enjoy, love story will start soon! SuDa rocks!!!
Edited by drummedup - 9 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: drummedup

You are all fools! This story was ALWAYS about Suhani and Dadi. 
When does hero of the story enter usually? After all other side characters get introduced only no? Who made the last grand entry? Dadi!!! Yuvraj saala pehle hi aa agaya toh woh kaise hero bana?

And the title of the show " Suhani si ek ladki" And what does dadi keep calling Suhani? "AYE LADKI".

I have inside information, they wanted to name this show "Suhani si aye ladki" but then thought that would give away the actual love story tooo soon so made it "suhani si ek ladki". 

There is symbolism here too... Dadi will call only ONE girl 'aye ladki', so it became 'ek ladki'.

All this conflict and hate relation between dadi-suhani will soon pave for love. Ragini will become main villain due to jealousy, as she was dadi's ex!

Yuvraj? Woh toh dadi-suhani ko milayega. He is just an instrument in all this. Sit back and enjoy, love story will start soon! SuDa rocks!!!

You are right! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£ Suhani si Aye Ladki, ROFL. They probably thought they were spoiling the suspense for us. πŸ˜‰

It's about 'Aye Ladki' and 'Ek Villain' Suhani. Yes, she will say, 'Ek Ladki, tum sirf meri ho. Tumpe sirf mera haq hai!". I can totally imagine Dadi saying this, 'Haq Se'. πŸ˜† She will leave Yuvraj far behind when it comes to passion and intensity for Suhani. This is the true, love-hate story of SSEL.

SUDA! SUDA! SUDA!

dunceHat thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarity

Please share your thoughts. πŸ˜‰

Sure!
YOU mean Saas, Bahu  AND Saazish Clarity? 
bang on about promotion of YU you gave from snake, dense, dumb and now WIMP...the highest one can reach as the hero of a TV serial!!!
bang on about your SU reaction. But my total sympathies are with SU...Anyone would get numb in that non-stop poison attack from SODARAMEN. With her one brain, will SU sort all of the saazishen πŸ˜•or will she sort what the hell is happening to her emotions!! clearly no mortal have enough for both! SO I forgive SU (not CVs)

& haan about the TRUTH, imo, it was never worth making such a big deal...BIG DEAL that YU once upon a time when dinosaurs were roaming around, he liked a girl that looked like Snakey!

If it were left to me I'll pack off snakey and tell-all to SU

NOW YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE WHY CVS won't EVER ask me to be their creative LOL
'll wind up the whole deal in 1.5 episodesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† BUT BUT BUT I'll reserve the right to CRIB!
Having said that, we can still have a decent story of SU's growth and Yu's love and lotsa beautiful moments and solving of little events et al..
BUT CVS are aiming their guns at us (Not with likes :) )but with posion attack!
arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No words... just πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Who knew SSEL itna 'different' show hoga? πŸ‘ SUDA love story... Meri toh aakhen bhar aayi!!!🀣
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: arch_angel

No words... just πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Who knew SSEL itna 'different' show hoga? πŸ‘ SUDA love story... Meri toh aakhen bhar aayi!!!🀣

"Tu, Tu hai wahi...Dil ne jise apna kaha". πŸ˜†

SuDa. Guys, that's where's it at. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this show is showing less romantic scenes because i think sns type shows gain more trps. and to be honest, people all over the world actually love this sns type shows. thats why this shows happen for years. so we cant really blame them for making sas bahu conspiracy type shows lol. afterall, everyone wants to profit.

Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago
dunceHat thumbnail

OH CLARITY!!

finally meri ghanti bajeee!!!

when ever1 was going SUDA yest..I am likeπŸ˜• "yeh SUDA suda kya hai?"πŸ€”

It's  the very *YUK*combo pack of SUHANI and DADI! suhani n dadee? and you revealed this TRUTH(? uh..ho.. πŸ€”) in the *TRUTH* section!

mahaan ho n jai ho CLARITY!! You cracked it before any of us couldπŸ‘

I have no doubt that the CV-conda's are saazishing to tell us " this truth, this whole truth and nothing but this one truth!! " all this while!
True to my name I din't catch on  πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dunceHat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonarikafan

this show is showing less romantic scenes because i think sns type shows gain more trps. and to be honest, people all over the world actually love this sns type shows. thats why this shows happen for years. so we cant really blame them for making sas bahu conspiracy type shows lol. afterall, everyone wants to profit.

lol S-fan!!

"how can everyone in SSEL prod-team profit?" is SSEL-ers main concern nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
& like Clarity says by dumping SODA n doing SUDA!
clarity thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonarikafan

Well, Sona, YHM is also a family drama, first and foremost, but they focus on IshRa and are doing very well. Same for KB. I think SSEL's initial marketing was done similar to KB/YHM, so don't know why they are hellbent on becoming SNS. Since you talked about profits, I think a YuvAni conflict over mindsets would get them more TRPs than what they're throwing at us right now. You're right about the profits, of course.