Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sanju.b

For 2 n 3 i agree.. Nandini's word might help dhruv to understand what he does.. N first point dhruv says ki he covered up for manik jo kisiko nhi pata but harshad know abt dhruv saved maniks life so might b he's talking abt something else.

He was talking abt the coverups he made during the ragging days n intra college competition which Fab3 dont know anything
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: irum123

great prediction nd i want the third one to come true

Thanq
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

so prediction queen...love u loads for these awesome predictions...muahhh ðŸ¤— ... 

okay so for 1st one...ditto same thing came to my mind...Dhruv saving Manik's life ...I think tht will come true . 

2nd one...I seriously want nandu to give a piece of her mind to tht Dhruv...I'm sure she will coz she has seen her monster breaking down ... 

3rd one...I can't say much...Bt i think MaNan will perform together ...coz music is the thing tht will bind them together forever...musical tie..

Love  u too Simz🤗

I just hope they perform but if Pandit does anything before that then we cant say

but yes i think if at all COncert is there then Dhruv myt back off on the day itself n MaNan will perform
Edited by kresham - 9 years ago
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Kriti, as per the promo, we saw that Pandit witnesses Manik Dhruv's face off and replaces Manik with Dhruv. 

Manik wanted to be in the concert as he feels that Pandit has wrong intentions for Nandu.

Nandini wants the concert to take place because Manik has put up a challenge that they stay and perform the concert together to give their relationship a chance.

Now with Dhruv being his replacement, Manik might give in to him (may be they will have a conversation and Dhruv might not listen to step back). But Nandini would lose her challenge and may be thats why the latest promo where Manik says that he does not play the rules for the game.  
Now the concert is no longer a requirement for them to be together as he might have realized that he cannot be without her and there is no case of cannot be with her.

Nandini might have some kind of conversation with Dhruv which might make him realize and may be he would get to know about Manik's sacrifice.

Yes, the band of brothers and how Dhruv saved Manik's life may also come into picture and may be Dhruv's attacks and how Manik had been with them.

Dhruv still respects Nandini and if she speaks he might not rub it off the way he did with Alya because he was only seeing one point from Alya whenever she takes Manik's name that Alya still has feelings only for Manik.  This is not the case with Nandini.  Dhruv may see Manik as his buddy and not the superior guy whom he is constantly reminded of whenever Alya takes his name.

Finally Dhruv might back out.  

Nandini already started have doubts on Pandit's behaviour and that Manik may be right about his intentions.  Pandit was with her and he too witnessed Dhruv and Manik's face off. So Pandit bringing Dhruv in the place of Manik, may be she will get more doubts on him. 

Not sure how they would deal the trust issue with Pandit. But Dhruv might back off realizing his mistake and giving way to Manik.

Nyonika's issue is still there. She wont give up so easily.

Even I am not sure if they would go ahead with the concert.

Poor Princi might get a heart attack with the iconic concert also becoming a flop.

Or may be the concert will happen.  Will have to wait and watch.

U clearly explained my points Harini
i second ur points...

@Bold
Surely he ll get🤣

kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: aairahahmad

so hope your predictions are shown in the same way...

hope so
sanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved ur predict krits...yes Nandini should give Dhuruv a little peace of mind where he would get out of his fantasy world about Manik...so let's wait n watch😉
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Think tmrw we'll see ur 2nd prediction , hope she'll tell him abt Manik's sacrifice .
N the 3rd prediction more likely will happen in one of Friday's ep , the 1st one will happen on the day of not so happenin Fusion concert  ðŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by Zoya_09 - 9 years ago
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanhi

Loved ur predict krits...yes Nandini should give Dhuruv a little peace of mind where he would get out of his fantasy world about Manik...so let's wait n watch😉

I m hoping this
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zoya_09

Think tmrw we'll see ur 2nd prediction , hope she'll tell him abt Manik's sacrifice .

N the 3rd prediction more likely will happen in one of Friday's ep , the 1st one will happen on the day of not so happenin Fusion concert  ðŸ˜ƒ 

I dont think Sacrifice thing Nandu will tell
i guess Cabir is the right person to tell that
Nandu can tell him that how he struggled for his attacks n How Manik felt helpless bcz he used to curse himself for his attacks